What's new

Correct flags

yeah I remember him, he was not bad, but dont know what happened between you guys.. both are to be blamed... you people attacked him like a pack of wolves. :coffee:
anyway you should tag sultan guy here so that he can defend himself.
Nope,he didnt want to understand the Turkish society,you can check the ''Gezi Park protests'' thread,i explained in a friendly manner,then he started the insults.
As if he didnt see this,chickens allways stay away when it gets to hot.

@WebMaster I dont have the option of changing flags.... :cray:
1902785_1395737817371360_160231822_n.jpg

Last edited:
@WebMaster how come unlike other posters this Mumbai monitor doesnt have an Indian flag...Seriously who would have overlooked Mumbai monitor as being American?

i don't believe in flags too:p:

ghustakhi maaf sir jee :p: ... but sir u have some kind of secular thinking you must have a flag too :agree: ... or we assume u belive in one muslim ummah having no believe in flags :partay:

ghustakhi maaf sir jee :p: ... but sir u have some kind of secular thinking you must have a flag too :agree: ... or we assume u belive in one muslim ummah having no believe in flags :partay:
i am secular and i don't believe in these walls and lines which humans make and change every few years .:p:

It happens when you are a BDeshi. :haha:
tu BD tera sara khaandan BD . gaali deni hai to seedhi trah keh do ke IMRAN TUM NEECH HO KAMEENY HO ehsaan faramoosh ho ghaadar ho .:rolleyes: .BD keh ker indirect kiyoon gaali de rahy ho ?:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

Back
Top Bottom