What's new

Corps Commanders express displeasure over Defence Minister’s statement

I think Pakistan Army should plan something for future like Having a regular Army of 1100,000 Men with 110,000 SSGs. Also posting about 100,000 men on Pakistan East, West(South Especially) and Northern borders in a regular 8 hours duty in three shift so that Army would have deployed about 300,000 men on borders regularly.

Also PN needs to expand its Marines Force to 41,000+ men and deploying about 11,000 men on South Zone of country in a regular 8 hours duty in three shift so that PN would have deployed about 33,000 men on South border regularly.
110,000 for ssg is terrible idea since it will compromise training around 20,000+(not including ssgn or ssw) is a better number for ssg and 200,000+ regular with most of it mechanized with armored vehicles instead of toyota pickups
i would however suggest making the regular army smaller but making it more specialized i.e improved training mechanization and better weapons

These faujis should remember that they are the sub-ordinates, not the masters. If they break this discipline, they are nothing better than thugs and goon in clean clothes and a disgrace to their nation and uniform.
Politicians should also remember that they are Servants as well not a Royalty .

No it is british left over imperial army generals who are biggest sag and haramkhor in pakistan. Everybody knows it except the kids with army background.

Not really silly kraut. Live here first and interact with people. You will realise your follies.

Regardless .. Army gave countless Sacrifices to capture those militants .. they gave their blood .. and now Scums (Politicians) who sit in their Comfortable Rooms loots all the money they want .. think they can just release the prisoners .. without even consulting the Army .. are you Kidding Me .

This post doesn't violate any of the forum rules, neither is maligning any organisation with slander, Why does it have two negative rating....
How the heck does it matter? PDF ain't gonna cut your monthly salary on negative ratings nor put you in solitary confinement on one of the atolls in the Pacific! 8-) It's no big deal. People with the least negative ratings ain't gonna get the Nobel Prize for literature! So relax!

THIS IS lack of discipline on part of the army. They don't run the country. Leave it to elected officials. They do have a point, what is Mush doing in an Army institution ?

How the heck does it matter? PDF ain't gonna cut your monthly salary on negative ratings nor put you in solitary confinement on one of the atolls in the Pacific! 8-) It's no big deal. People with the least negative ratings ain't gonna get the Nobel Prize for literature! So relax!

Well it doesn't matter, but it is recommended to that the post ratings be used correctly...

in every country decision are made with advice from the experts in that field, pakistan is different. her every decsion is made by the politician who think its his right to do so.
They would never ask an expert when it comes to any field thats why everything is mixed up from education health, militery affairs.
They should ask the experts that is the intelligence, police and military and respect their point of view, this is what happens in any country from USA to india. In pakistan it doesnt , the military pint of view is completely neglected and not even considered.
end result is a gap of communication between leaders.
i still dont understand what they do expect from negotiations. i think PM is thinking to give a freee end in FATA in exchange for country peace. i.e leave the people of FATA to terrorist mercy.

Last edited:
No it is british left over imperial army generals who are biggest sag and haramkhor in pakistan. Everybody knows it except the kids with army background.

well i donot have """Pakistani army background""" ... but my children might have in future :p: ... its the demoncracy in which we fight within us like hell its the demoncracy which is sole cause of corruption in here, no doubt their may be some corrupt generals, but in politics we have entire haramkhor breed from local worker to the haramkhoor and paleed leaders , not even a single person in politics have clean blood in their veins, every body knows it except kid with political parties. :o:

The Army has been in power more than half of Pakistan's existence, yet their policies that you see today remain as they were. Every year, they recieve a figure of defence budget, perhaps more than Health and Education budgets combined, yet they are unable to win Wars and Disputes. They also receive Tons of Aid from Foreign Countries and you can thank them for sponsoring mercenary culture . I'm surprised no one points fingers at them. How can a General such as Musharraf go from Rs. 60,000 pension to a net worth of multi billion dollars ? How can Pasha become a Minister in UAE ? The fact of the matter is, they are all corrupt as ****. You can never make them happy. Its a complete brotherhood which functions separate from the state. Once for all, the Government and Supreme Court of Pakistan should waste no time to hang their former Generals by their balls. They need to develop fear in that institution.

what about political parties and thier leaders???? 8-) oh they are angles or they dont have balls?? well its seems they dont have balls :undecided:.

The Government of Pakistan is elected by the people of Pakistan and they have the right to make policies. The Army should not meddle in political affairs, otherwise, the notion that Army is 'disciplined' would be farce.

hey man... i live in karachi i know what kind of election and voting done by political terrorist parties like mqm, anp and J.I .... so u cant say that the govenment is elected by the people only gov is selected by the foreign powers its the people who just dramatize the entire scene, you think force fully casting of vote is election, army get in when its necessary and history will revive its self sooOoon..

This is the responsibility of Media, Opposition Parities, Courts, and Public Voters.

responsibility expecting from media and court in Pakistan , is just like expecting a Bull to give milk o_O. they have only one responsibility distract divert and destruct PAKISTAN :pissed:

khuwaja asif also know as khuwaja sira got kick in his black coal @ss from public few days ago on his statement against army... :woot:

Last edited:
If ever there is a massive book printed on Nations that are doomed to repeat history .. Pakistan needs to be on the cover.

These faujis should remember that they are the sub-ordinates, not the masters. If they break this discipline, they are nothing better than thugs and goon in clean clothes and a disgrace to their nation and uniform.
these subordinates make ur so called masters

The Government of Pakistan is elected by the people of Pakistan and they have the right to make policies. The Army should not meddle in political affairs, otherwise, the notion that Army is 'disciplined' would be farce.
No the ppl dnt elect them, they bloody elect themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom