What's new

Coronavirus: ‘Why has Modi done this?’

@jaibi Maybe we can make this the official India corona virus update/news thread?...at least for news ticker + twitter reel purpose (given other threads on specific things are going to pop up anyway and can be merged here later).

Maybe pin it etc...and give it better suitable title too.

upload_2020-3-26_15-47-43-png.617689

@jaibi Maybe we can make this the official India corona virus update/news thread?...at least for news ticker + twitter reel purpose (given other threads on specific things are going to pop up anyway and can be merged here later).

Maybe pin it etc...and give it better suitable title too.
There is a thread which has just news. This one will help discuss the effects of lock down and action of Indian govt. It will help us understand mistakes and improve from them.

There is a thread which has just news. This one will help discuss the effects of lock down and action of Indian govt. It will help us understand mistakes and improve from them.

Which thread is this one? I think you are talking about the global/world one right?

I am saying this one could serve well for India-specific corona stuff only.

Is this for real? Do you still have flights going back and forth to the Epicenter in North America?

Masha allah you are definitely doing well.

Unless you are blind and cant read, it is real.

We have machinsims in place and we are dealing with this very seriously where a celebrity was grilled by 6 state institutions to find the wearabouts of her cook suspected to be infected!!

Worry about your brilliant Modi regime chutiyapa called lockdown. Lockdown vs social distancing, Indian way!

Unless you are blind and cant read, it is real.

We have machinsims in place and we are dealing with this very seriously where a celebrity was grilled by 6 state institutions to find the wearabouts of her cook suspected to be infected!!

Worry about your brilliant Modi regime chutiyapa called lockdown. Lockdown vs social distancing, Indian way!
Do you think it's any different in India? Don't know what kind of bubble you live in.

I'm not going to give pros and cons of your mechanism in place, there is quite a lot. I'm not interested in the politics of it, unlike you lot who keeps talking about Modi at every turn possible.

I have to say the same to you, worry about your country first. Not start a measuring contest.

Do you think it's any different in India? Don't know what kind of bubble you live in.

I'm not going to give pros and cons of your mechanism in place, there is quite a lot. I'm not interested in the politics of it, unlike you lot who keeps talking about Modi at every turn possible.

I have to say the same to you, worry about your country first. Not start a measuring contest.

I dont give toss to your country but since this is a global endemic, it's a criminal offense Modi government is doing by not reporting the correct extent of infection among Indian population.

Even the sane voices in India, the professional are not buying the official figures Modi government is quoting to the world. Just as the fudged GDP figure, everyone knows India is lieing through its teeth about the actual situation in India.

This guy is predicting 3 to 5 "hundred" million cases expected in India by July!!! Compare that to present numbers, clearly Modi regime is BSing.

Last edited:
I dont give toss to your country but since this is a global endemic, it's a criminal offense Modi government is doing by not reporting the correct extent of infection among Indian population.
You give enough toss to blabber shit you have no idea of.

Even the sane voices in India, the professional are not buying the official figures Modi government is quoting to the world. Just as the fudged GDP figure, everyone knows India is lieing through its teeth about the actual situation in India.
LOL! Modi did exactly what he is talking about. Do you read the dates on those clips? Regardless, he is some Prof. Nobody living in US airing opinion he has no clue about. This kind of herd immunity bullshit was already debunked. Nobody is taking the risk of killing a million old folks. Find something better.

Source: The Hindu newspaper, quoting a health minister today....

"Answering a question about houseflies spreading COVID-19 he said there is no evidence of this so far and added that India is still not registering any community transmission."​

As I've stated many times previously, if you refuse to test anyone other than those with a travel history, then your results will obviously only show imported cases. A 6 year old would understand this, yet Indian officials constantly tell us "no community transmission". If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.
Let's wait for another 3 weeks and see the results...if you are proved right then, we will congratulate you for your great foresight.
Anyway situation in pakistan is going out of hand....I see another Italy soon there...

Modi is an idiot, but is smarter then average indian voter. Note ban still is seen as a great idea by rss/bjp supporters.

As I said earlier, Hindu terrorist Modi and his regime alongside the Indian establishment were lying to the world about the true extent of infections and fatalities in India.

You dont lock down the whole country for less infection they have reported. Now they will hide their infection and fatalities further through this lockdown. Truly evil regime!

On other Pakistan Pakistan Masha Allah is doing well

View attachment 617672
very well indeed, https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/world/asia/pakistan-coronavirus-tablighi-jamaat.html
no doubt cases are rising so fast in pakistan. Do you even have enough test kits when you don't have enough PPE kits? even your doctors are not showing up for duty. so pathetic.

You give enough toss to blabber shit you have no idea of.

I have , whole world have idea you rat-Indian. You shitholes have all potential to carry and incubate this virus into next decade. A nuisance for this region which includes Pakistan, but also to the world at large, considering how many of you lot have jumped the ship of mother India and sailed for green distant lands.

LOL! Modi did exactly what he is talking about. Do you read the dates on those clips? Regardless, he is some Prof. Nobody living in US airing opinion he has no clue about. This kind of herd immunity bullshit was already debunked. Nobody is taking the risk of killing a million old folks. Find something better.

Your clueless regime of Modi first wanted to play smart, supa powa! by not reporting the true extent of infection of India. Hell, Indian government didn't even bothered with the testing!! How the hell you will know and localize/ quarantine a region without having any information about the extent of infection? Now this lockdown is a panic measure. Listen to your own so called experts you moron! That interview was taken by Indian channel, by Indian anchor and answered by Indian as well. You are starring at 300 to 500 million infections by July!! This is what science is telling. Unless you think by chanting "Jey Shri Ram" and beating like monkeys some utensils will save you lot!

Good luck! You will need it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom