What's new

Coronavirus: India 'super spreader' quarantines 40,000 people

that would not help the case if corona related deaths increase, it will automatically reveal the nature of corona spread in india just like iran despite low testing rates.

regards

It will and I think it already has. People in Hindustan are walking around like infected zombies. This is an absolute no brainer. India doesn't even have the ability to test nor stop the mass infections. Its densely and humongous population is a curse.

I put my chance of surviving this virus at less than 50 percent.....I am just all the time surrounded by too many 50+ and 60+ year olds

Also count the 1+ billion population. Counting yourself is a little delusional.

It will and I think it already has. People in Hindustan are walking around like infected zombies. This is an absolute no brainer. India doesn't even have the ability to test nor stop the mass infections. Its densely and humongous population is a curse.

Also count the 1+ billion population. Counting yourself is a little delusional.

We all will be dead...no matter where we are...ab toh dushmaani chod do

why is Pakwatan not in quarantine? No Lockdown ...

Because they cant afford to lockdown. before they know it, they will be knocking on IMF door to bail them out. In the bargain 1000s would have died already. But these Pakistanis dont want to keep their own house in order. They want to celebrate India's pain, while crying in agony

Last edited:
Concentrate on Hindustan which is a ticking catastrophe. I am waiting for a chain reaction.

Chain reaction will hit you other PDf members first. But we are not waiting for that. We are keeping our house clean first.

LOL Good tactic. Stop testing and pretend you are ahead of the rest.

Hindustan is desperate. It has been concealing its numbers. The Western media has been doing a hush hush on India. The real numbers will be staggering. If the US is already the number one country with most infections. India will take over the entire world. No doubt.
The Western media and governments have hushed up or sanitized atrocities by India in Indian Occupied J&K. They have hushed up or sanitized lynchings, abuse, murders and discrimination against non-Hindu Indians.They’ve sanitized or hushed up the blatant discrimination & violence & protests tied to India’s discriminatory laws on citizenship & refugees. They have hushed up India’s support for terrorism and unprovoked military aggression in the region and hushed up India’s expansionist, greedy and insecure behavior since independence.

All of this because of the Western Establishment’s Quixotic obsession with waving at the Chinese Windmill and outlandish hopes of India ‘containing China’.

The Western media and governments have hushed up or sanitized atrocities by India in Indian Occupied J&K. They have hushed up or sanitized lynchings, abuse, murders and discrimination against non-Hindu Indians.They’ve sanitized or hushed up the blatant discrimination & violence & protests tied to India’s discriminatory laws on citizenship & refugees. They have hushed up India’s support for terrorism and unprovoked military aggression in the region and hushed up India’s expansionist, greedy and insecure behavior since independence.

All of this because of the Western Establishment’s Quixotic obsession with waving at the Chinese Windmill and outlandish hopes of India ‘containing China’.

It is the absolute truth. In many ways Western interests and Indian interests find convergence. Just like our interests find convergence with China on so many issues. Just like we despise Indian Western partnership, the opposite side also despises our partnership with China.

The Western world will continue to appease and invest heavily in India. Despite human rights abuses and so many other shortcomings. Simply because this is their only hope to slowdown China. The West doesn't have another horse to place a bet on. Of course this won't happen in another thousand years because China is always ahead of the game. China has to be razor sharp and smart. It is taking on so many sides at once.

Back
Top Bottom