What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

please dont spread misinformation it does not die at 26 degrees or on 36 degrees
This one too. So i am not a scientist myself but if there is something mentioned on such a popular website then it catches the eyes of the reader. Please do search before claiming anything to be a misinformation.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/heal...will-burn-itself-out-in-about-6-months/679415

We don't know that yet; there is not enough data and the link you gave itself says that it's unproven fact that is being circulated on internet.

Australia is an example; it's warmer temperature there, not hot; but this virus is still lurking around. Only time will tell if it will actually goes away with summer and hot weather.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/12/asia/coronavirus-flu-weather-temperature-intl-hnk/index.html
Yeah but the scientists believe that Corona dies in high temperatures and humidity.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/warmer-weather-slow-spread-coronavirus-200310050819610.html

This one too. So i am not a scientist myself but if there is something mentioned on such a popular website then it catches the eyes of the reader. Please do search before claiming anything to be a misinformation.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/heal...will-burn-itself-out-in-about-6-months/679415

Yeah but the scientists believe that Corona dies in high temperatures and humidity.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/warmer-weather-slow-spread-coronavirus-200310050819610.html
please listen to this guy and see yourself if these reports which are unproven are true or a guy who has worked all his life is correct

Well it is basically a virus...Virus can tolerate extreme environmental conditions...The only sure way to kill the virus is to kill the host :whistle:

Well it is basically a virus...Virus can tolerate extreme environmental conditions...The only sure way to kill the virus is to kill the host :whistle:

More than killing virus, we need to control it's spreading.
We must request Iran to show responsibility and don't let any one travel to Pakistan or any where else abroad.
WHO is helping Iran... so funds and expertise are already flowing to Iran.

Haye wey Pakistan k sirf 2 hi Field Marshal hain. Aik Field Marshal Ayub Khan aur dusri hamari @Dubious :pakistan:

if you dont have time listen from 32mins the video
People here believe that a fiber aluminium plane can cut through world trade center NY... they can believe anything.

Hitler wala kaam na karo na. Why to kill the host. Viruses cannot be treated by antibiotics. But Viruses can be extracted out of the body by our immune system. If your body has developed enough antibodies.

People here believe that a fiber aluminium plane can cut through world trade center NY... they can believe anything.
I am not sure about this but i heard China has discovered the cure of Coronavirus. Some volunteers who survived corona donated their blood. As their white blood cells had developed enough antibodies against the corona. The scientists injected that blood in the infected patients and they also survived the virus.

Last edited:
How Coronavirus Hijacks Your Cells

By Jonathan Corum and Carl ZimmerUpdated March 13, 2020

Leer en español
covid-virus.png

The SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus
The virus that causes Covid-19 is currently spreading around the world. At least six other types of coronavirus are known to infect humans, with some causing the common cold and two causing outbreaks: SARS and MERS.

covid-spikes.png

Spike
proteins
Proteins
and lipids
Covered With Spikes
The coronavirus is named after the crownlike spikes that protrude from its surface. The virus is enveloped in a bubble of oily lipid molecules, which falls apart on contact with soap.

covid-ace2-wide.png

ACE2
Entering a Vulnerable Cell
The virus enters the body through the nose, mouth or eyes, then attaches to cells in the airways that produce a protein called ACE2. The virus is believed to have originated in bats, where it may have attached to a similar protein.

covid-rna.png

Protective
wrapping
Viral RNA
Releasing Viral RNA
The virus infects the cell by fusing its oily membrane with the membrane of the cell. Once inside, the coronavirus releases a snippet of genetic material called RNA.

covid-hijacking.png

Viral protein
Viral RNA
Hijacking the Cell
The virus’s genome is less than 30,000 genetic “letters” long. (Ours is over 3 billion.) The infected cell reads the RNA and begins making proteins that will keep the immune system at bay and help assemble new copies of the virus.

Antibiotics kill bacteria and do not work against viruses. But researchers are testing antiviral drugs that might disrupt viral proteins and stop the infection.

covid-replication.png

Cell nucleus
Viral proteins
Making Viral Proteins
As the infection progresses, the machinery of the cell begins to churn out new spikes and other proteins that will form more copies of the coronavirus.

covid-transport.png

Assembling New Copies
New copies of the virus are assembled and carried to the outer edges of the cell.

covid-exit-wide.png

Spreading the Infection
Each infected cell can release millions of copies of the virus before the cell finally breaks down and dies. The viruses may infect nearby cells, or end up in droplets that escape the lungs.

covid-immune-wide.png

Debris from
dead cells
Immune Response
Most Covid-19 infections cause a fever as the immune system fights to clear the virus. In severe cases, the immune system can overreact and start attacking lung cells. The lungs become obstructed with fluid and dying cells, making it difficult to breathe. A small percentage of infections can lead to acute respiratory distress syndrome, and possibly death.

covid-leaving.png

Leaving the Body
Coughing and sneezing can expel virus-laden droplets onto nearby people and surfaces, where the virus can remain infectious for several hours to several days. Infected people can avoid spreading the virus by wearing a mask, but healthy people do not need to wear a mask unless they are caring for a sick person.

covid-vaccine.png

Flu vaccine
Flu antibody
Potential
coronavirus
vaccine
Antibodies
targeting
viruses
A Possible Vaccine
A future vaccine could help the body produce antibodies that target the SARS-CoV-2 virus and prevent it from infecting human cells. The flu vaccine works in a similar way, but antibodies generated from a flu vaccine do not protect against coronavirus.

covid-soap.png

How Soap Works
Soap destroys the virus when the water-shunning tails of the soap molecules wedge themselves into the lipid membrane and pry it apart.

The best way to avoid getting infected with the coronavirus and other viruses is to wash your hands with soap, avoid touching your face, keep your distance from sick people and regularly clean frequently used surfaces.

Sources: Dr. Matthew B. Frieman and Dr. Stuart Weston, Univ. of Maryland School of Medicine; Fields Virology; Fenner and White’s Medical Virology; Nature; Science; The Lancet; New England Journal of Medicine; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/11/science/how-coronavirus-hijacks-your-cells.html

I am not sure about this but i heard China has discovered the cure of Coronavirus. Some volunteers who survived corona donated their blood. As there white blood cells had developed enough antibodies against the corona. The scientists injected that blood in the infected patients and they also survived the virus.

yes i remember, it was many days ago. i remember bone marrow was donated by recovering patient.

I am not sure about this but i heard China has discovered the cure of Coronavirus. Some volunteers who survived corona donated their blood. As there white blood cells had developed enough antibodies against the corona. The scientists injected that blood in the infected patients and they also survived the virus.
yes ofcouse the personally keeping you update with all this keep spreading rumors :pleasantry:

Yes that is very right and i know that the virus hijacks the white blood cells. And the white blood cells instead of producing antibodies produce virus particles. But that only happens when your white blood cells don't detect the virus (They don't know that it is a foreign particle and don't react, meanwhile the virus hijacks white blood cells). Now what are the vaccines for? The vaccines actually boost the immune system and feeds the information against that particular virus in our white blood cells. So as soon as the virus attacks our immune system (White Blood cells already know that it is a foreign object and starts fighting against it).

Back
Top Bottom