What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

It's time for humanity to band together. There's no other way left. Disease has claimed more of us than war ever did.
Disaster for international trade and manufacturing.
Those cashing millions per month will be left with empty plates if this goes on for another 4-6 months...

Education department falls under provincial ministries after 18th amendment so dont know if Sindh government follows federal instructions or make there own decisions its up to ppp

I know of that 18th Amendment thing. What I mean is, federal institutes in Sindh will follow Govt. of Sindh or Federal Government? for example all APS branches in Sindh as compare to other private schools in Sindh?

Has Pakistan regulated international arrivals yet?
That is a major source..

I know of that 18th Amendment thing. What I mean is, federal institutes in Sindh will follow Govt. of Sindh or Federal Government? for example all APS branches in Sindh as compare to other private schools in Sindh?

dont have any knowledge about who the federal institutes in Sindh will follow in this case

Corona Lessons:

personal hygiene is important.

Don’t intrude eachother’s space.

Humans should be thankful to medical science .

Economic system is vulnerable & fragile.

Be kinds to animals.

Closing Education Institutes will not solve the problem of community Spread for that All mosques need to be Closed Ulema Should Declare Fatwa about it and all community events like Weddings Should also be banned. Public gathering should be Prohibited.

dont have any knowledge about who the federal institutes in Sindh will follow in this case

yes my friend... that's the real confusion at the moment... as I know, few families wanted to leave for two months after provincial announcement of two months. They are confused now...

Closing Education Institutes will not solve the problem of community Spread for that All mosques need to be Closed Ulema Should Declare Fatwa about it and all community events like Weddings Should also be banned. Public gathering should be Prohibited.
Some might feel this is blasphemous, but Saudi Arabia actually took the right step in this direction.

Having said that you can't actually BAN weddings, but regulate them and issue laws that need to be followed at such gatherings. That said, there needs to be an infrastructure that can monitor and enforce the regulation.

There is no blasphemy. No need to refer to it. Period.
I understand, but since it applies to the holy place, I chose to NOT be disrespectful

I wasn't referring to "disrespect" at all... but let's not mention the word "Blasphemy" which sounds like a spanner in discussion.
Thanks for your understanding, but having seen how people react on pdf, I thought it was best to clarify beforehand. I understand your point .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom