What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

The Austrian national competent authority has suspended the use of a batch of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (batch number ABV5300) after a person was diagnosed with multiple thrombosis (formation of blood clots within blood vessels) and died 10 days after vaccination, and another was hospitalised with pulmonary embolism (blockage in arteries in the lungs) after being vaccinated. The latter is now recovering. As of 9 March 2021, two other reports of thromboembolic event cases had been received for this batch.

===============================

Denmark suspends use of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine over reports of blood clots

a little sign of relief . new cases dropped a little
Only if Pakistanis try to avoid jhappian during the three days of Eid, I think we will be in a better shape in the next three weeks. However, we are on the verge of going anywhere from here.
Critical Patients have been steadily increasing however, we are now on the 8th Position globally and increasing.

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 2.10.55 pm.png

A bit of my work: how policy stringency fares against cases in Pakistan.

Well, the winter came and went and now summer approaching but why are Indians setting new records of infections with every passing day? just today 349,000 new cases with close to a million new infections in just the last three days. It's painful to watch Indians falling and dying on the roads like diseased animals or being burnt in the garbage dumps, I hope this disease goes away but the real disease is the delusional attitude in you guys and you never learn despite getting humiliated time and again. I hope watching your loved ones gasping for air and dying painfully in front of your eyes helps you feel the pain of the innocent Muslims that you have been lynching brutally for many years. Maybe this is a curse, a punishment from GOD, but no the history tells us that you'll come out boasting once again after the crisis is over, having learned nothing, and go back to your routine of killing innocent people.

Why no more updates man?Pakistan is seeing spike in the cases with each passing day...yesterday it was 847...I believe it will get worse with winter approaching.

Back
Top Bottom