What's new

Coronavirus in Pakistan: PTI govt seem to have miserably flopped in containing the situation

PTI governant doesnt seem to be competent enough to run a push kart let alone the country, total lack or absence of any governance what so ever, people freely breaking quarentine rules, which shows the pandemic graph spiking justifiably despite a week of lockdown already. Situation was mishandled from the start when the passengers coming from abroad were not quarentined. No army/rangers who hassle people a lot during normal days seen in the city of karachi.

The guy who calls himself prime minister still blatantly defendnig his decision of not lockdowning the coountry and the provinces eventually taking initiative themselves.

The preparation doesnt seem to be made as well, the lack of medical supplies despite the disease arrived after months being dominant in china as well. no disaster management, no plan, nothing, now begging at the very nick of time from china, seem to be a brainless fart of a govt at the helm of affairs.

Since disaster management cant arrange food for the people under quarentine, the people are let free to do the shopping themselves, hence making the situation worse in the process.

regards
What I want to know....which government on the planet has succeeded?

its not only IK or PTI ...we all are responsible for this spread....If it was nawaz or AAZ...the situation could have been total disaster...though ...IK is slow...but very careful ...

PTI is the ruler party and opposition has made them selves available at their disposal... now is time to stop complaining and bitching. PTI is now fully responsible, they have no where to hide or use any excuse.
In practice Imran Khan is focusing on bringing back NS, at earliest possible date and NAB PMLn leaders. Wasting time and energy on issues with less urgency, makes no sense, may be to most on pdf and as usual, they may try to bully all into it. I can say good luck and keep trying.

Last edited:
Are Pakistanis obeying stay home orders? Aren't we increasing price of high demand commodities? Are we supporting govt regardless who is in power? Aren't we the most stupid nation... Dragging religion into it? If IK is failing..... who is successfully getting rid of it? Name other than China? Beasuse Chinese know if the they dont follow orders.... Bullets will force them to follow orders...... Right?

It's irrelevant what people do now. Easier for mummy daddy burger kids, tik tok generation, elites to order "stay at home" but majority of Pakistanis can't stay at home without starving to death. Easier to badmouth America but America is actually feeding its people instead of letting them starve unlike Imran Khan's 3000rs per month. What a joke. Jehangir Tareen has the money to give everyone laks and still be rich as f. We will never forget the millions rupees jalsas PTI did everyday for months.

The government should have done what Vietnam did the moment they heard about coronavirus. Vietnam is a poor country that suffered from war. They knew they couldn't afford a lockdown but instead of doing politics, they actually cared for their people. Look at Niazi Inc. How they begged for coronavirus to come to Pakistan by keeping borders open everywhere.

We are increasing prices of commodities because of crushing inflation. It's irrelevant to the crisis. It happens all over the world.

Unfortunately yes, we're supporting the government regardless who is in it. If we threw governments that weren't performing then Pakistan would have become what Quad e Azam wanted. But whether its NS or Zardari or Niazi, everyone thinks they're the Messiah until their term ends then it's chor chor.

I agree. We are a stupid nation.

We don't follow Islam. Imran Khan didn't follow Islam. Nobody is following Islam but we like to blame Islam for our ugly deeds.

Islam is clear.

Don't go to an area of plague. Don't leave an area of plague.

> Area of plague = China, Iran, pretty much the whole world.
> Pakistan should stopped everyone from leaving or entering Pakistan. At the very least, quarantine everyone. Once again, quarantine is an Islamic Muslim concept.

What did we do? Islam took a backseat.

Vietnam succeeded. South Korea succeeded. Singapore succeeded. Plenty of countries.

Don't ever forget that countries like America, Italy didn't get any warnings. China unleashed this virus upon the world and when it spread everywhere like worldfire then it warned people. Not every country can take measures that China did.

If anyone has failed the ppl then it's the governments since creation in general and since 1990 in particular..
I am a medic and I know by 1st hand experience how things work and managed in government hospitals.. The sanitization, the protocols, the guidelines the equipment, u name the field and we are lacking miserably.
Take the example of lahore, the 2nd biggest city of pakistan and the city has expanded to hundreda of miles now but jinnah hospital was the last tertiary care center constructed there. Other tha the 3 heart clinics and similar no of paeds clinics there has been no real tertiary care centers developed in punjab in last 2 or 3 decades.
So if u must then blame the governments.. When u have 1 hospital to cater to thousand over thousand of patients the its a breading ground for an epidemic.
Get ur hospitals in order and then only u can fight health wise.. Other than that the lock down, curfew etc won't do much.

Pakistan's cases have exceeded the tally compared to indians despite being much less densely populated compared to it, the numbers are spiking badly, with 50 cases being reported few days ago to the numbers reaching 150 daily now. it was 50 few days ago then it became 100 and yesterday it became 150.

regards

Here in Denmark, one of the best welfare state is in lock down since 2 and half weeks. Still they have approx 150 new cases everyday and they are only testing patients with severe symptoms. So in reality, much higher number than 150. Trust me Pakistan is doing much better than other countries.

Pakistan's cases have exceeded the tally compared to indians despite being much less densely populated compared to it, the numbers are spiking badly, with 50 cases being reported few days ago to the numbers reaching 150 daily now. it was 50 few days ago then it became 100 and yesterday it became 150.

regards

Pakistanis are not taking it seriously enough. I was taking to my friend in Pindi last night and he was taking me people are no

Pakistani aren't talking it seriously enough. I was taking to a brother in Pindi last night and he was telling me people around him not considering this disease a serious threat.

Pakistan is doing much better than the rest of the world but only for the sake of politics they have to blame I K MP to satisfy their ego?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom