What's new

Coronavirus in Pakistan: PTI govt seem to have miserably flopped in containing the situation

Smol man on big chair. Modi at best should be head of a village council. He is misfit to be a pm. Now suffer through the hands of modi and bare. Don't complain. Surrender to your smol brain pm. Enjoy.

Apparently u have no idea what r u suggesting ... comparing USA with Pakistan. A nation who cant even pay interest of loan of USD 90 biloion with total export of 20 to 2t billion dollar is being compared with US who announced bailout package o 2 trillion dollars ...

So kid US issued bailout package of 100 times of our total annual income ... means if we keep on earning like this for 100 years without any expense then we will be able to give similar package ...

By the way what is net worth or cash in hand of jahangir tareen ? A few billion rupees ... government if Pakistan issued package of 800 billion and this 3000 rupee is distribution of 800 billion ...

Aby bhai 1 khawat ha ...

Ager baatien c**** sy bachy hoty tu tm jaisy pory pory mulk bana dety ...

Saaly pata kuch ha nahi sirf baatien krwa lo in sy

You people are trashing America, i simply showed the reality.

I am talking about the real net worth of JKT and Niazi, the haram that they've stuffed. Even Nawaz Sharifs declared net worth is just a billion.

Billions are peanuts to these people. There are people here who have billions and they're nothing but common citizens.

You must be really really stupid if you think JKT net worth is a few billions or intentionally acting like one to protect your Imrani cult.

You people are trashing America, i simply showed the reality.

I am talking about the real net worth of JKT and Niazi, the haram that they've stuffed. Even Nawaz Sharifs declared net worth is just a billion.

Billions are peanuts to these people. There are people here who have billions and they're nothing but common citizens.

You must be really really stupid if you think JKT net worth is a few billions or intentionally acting like one to protect your Imrani cult.
Another brain dead patwari whi has no undeestanding of reality

Mr brain dead. Even if u give 100 rupee meal to half of Pakistanis it will cost u more than 11 billion rupees.

So u think anyone in Pakistan other than any crimnal can afford to feed us for 15 days quarantine at home ... lolz ...

People like u r real burden on us. Who cant do anything but complain. Who has no understanding the real world.

The only source of income is media cell income of PMLN.

People like u were sleeping when SS were outside Pakistan but came back on pdf like cockroaches after he is back

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom