What's new

Coronavirus in India: Friday prayers in all mosques suspended

At least this one is positive step..

Prayers in anywhere should be banned temporarily..

When prayers can be banned in Saudi, Turkey and Palestine,

It also should be banned in India, Pakistan and anywhere for safety of citizens,

But it seems impossible in third world countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh,

I have seen a video in which Muslims were offering prayers in Karachi even in lock down days..

I have also seen a video in which Hindus from India were going to Hindu Temple for Worship (Darshan) in Curfew days..

At least this one is positive step..

Prayers in anywhere should be banned temporarily..

When prayers can be banned in Saudi, Turkey and Palestine,

It also should be banned in India, Pakistan and anywhere for safety of citizens,

But it seems impossible in third world countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh,

I have seen a video in which Muslims were offering prayers in Karachi even in lock down days..

I have also seen a video in which Hindus from India were going to Hindu Temple for Worship (Darshan) in Curfew days..

Your post deserves a positive rating. :)

Think this is not correct, there is are a dedicated group pf people there for the Tawaf...have read it somewhere, also in the pictures small number of people can be seen.

I am sure I saw that news. Let me search.

It was not even Friday !! Why couldn't these worshipers pray in their homes ??

I hope Muslims of India defy and revolt against this persecution.

Bhai, Indian Muslims should instead revolt against the evils in the Indian system. Things like honor killings, farmer suicides, student suicides etc. Prayers come later. :)

I hope Muslims of India defy and revolt against this persecution.
Yeah Yeah and get corona and die. Do you really care about these guys. Police is thrashing everyone, from morning I am getting videos on watsapp of they appearing at markets and randomly thrashing guys walking freely on roads, no discrimination on this.

You are right. Those are concerns too. But these concerns are newer ones.
Honor killing and farmer suicides are very old ones. Let me give you a well-known figure. Between 1995 and 2015 there were about 300,000 farmer suicides.

Those Indian mullahs who are forever busy in issuing fatwas ( like the one prohibiting a Kashmiri all-girl music band from performing some years ago ), these mullahs have no solution for serious issues including Kashmir.

Triple Talaq

I don't understand much about that controversy. Can you describe it ??

Abrogation of 370 and 35A

Which Indian mullah has the solution ??

I myself, in my humble capacity, written in PDF quite a few times of a solution to the Kashmir issue.

Total and utter imbeciles!

Do these idiots not know they are putting the lives of their very parents in danger by this irresponsible behaviour?!

:angry:

Each should be fined 20,000 rupees.

You are right. Those are concerns too. But these concerns are newer ones.
Honor killing and farmer suicides are very old ones. Let me give you a well-known figure. Between 1995 and 2015 there were about 300,000 farmer suicides.

Those Indian mullahs who are forever busy in issuing fatwas ( like the one prohibiting a Kashmiri all-girl music band from performing some years ago ), these mullahs have no solution for serious issues including Kashmir.

Indian Muslims live in the cities. They do not work in the farms. Also, Music is Haram.

It was not even Friday !! Why couldn't these worshipers pray in their homes ??

It is very apparent that Indian Government is using Lockdown to persecute the Muslims. Muslims to defy and revolt.

Yeah Yeah and get corona and die. Do you really care about these guys. Police is thrashing everyone, from morning I am getting videos on watsapp of they appearing at markets and randomly thrashing guys walking freely on roads, no discrimination on this.

I only care about Muslims. Let others get thrashed. It is not my problem.

Indian Muslims live in the cities. They do not work in the farms.

I too don't live on a farm but I have empathy towards those farmers who commit suicide because of silly reasons like inability to repay loans.

Islam in its essence is a Progressive theory which provides for empathy for the poor and the suffering. For example the system of Zakat.

Also, Music is Haram.

Wonderful. We have found an admirer of the Taliban. :rolleyes:

You remind me of Salman Haider's poem "Kaafir".

Here he is, voicing that poem.

It is very apparent that Indian Government is using Lockdown to persecute the Muslims. Muslims to defy and revolt.

I am not an admirer of the current Indian government but all people, including Muslims, are effected by the lockdown.

Last edited:
glad indian muslims across all sects are on the same page on this....

They don't have a choice. This is not a secular democracy time.

Already closed. Only pujaris are allowed inside temples.

Same with Agyaris and Atash Behrams.

Only the Mobeds who tend to the holy fire and live on the premises are doing the prayers at the Geh changes.

No wonder the infection rate is 20% for Muslims in UK compared with 5% for general population. Death rate is also more.

this again cements my belief that ultra religious fanatics are crazy and dangerous for human civilisation.

Can I ask where you got this figures from?

Would not be surprised though if correct.

Can I ask where you got this figures from?

Would not be surprised though if correct.
I got it from quora, the person is an health officer.
Now this data can be debatable but one thing I have noticed is that people are endangering themselves and others by attending religious congregations.
At least try to protect yourself the best you can, after that leave it to God..!
People just don’t understand..! It’s like asking God to save your life after jumping off a high rise.

Back
Top Bottom