What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

Pardon me but the Pakistan project has failed miserably. We the ordinary Muslims who love our God, our Prophet اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد وبارك وسلم عليه and our Religion created the country in the name of Allah Most High and out of the love for Panjtan Pak عليهم السلام. Now we see that Pakistan is increasingly becoming secular, liberal, feminist and culturally Hindu and European. Islam is increasingly being banished from the public realm. It is so dissapointing that restrictions are being placed on loudspeakers, Madaris are being shut down, religious processions and assemblies are being banned, Mumtaz Qadris are being hanged to please the Vatican, all the while dance parties are being promoted etc.

Ordinary believing Muslims have lost faith and zeal for Pakistan. We are no longer enthusiastic about this country. When saintly and righteous elders no longer pray for this country, you will see how quickly it will face serious problems. Already it is becoming an enslaved colony of atheist China. It cannot enjoy any prosperity because it has forgotten its identity. It is a nation where the rich and powerful secular elite lord it over the weak and malnourished masses. The military establishment is becoming like a Pharaoh of Egypt. Soon God Almighty will raise up a Moses to challenge it , in sha Allah Azza wa Jall.
"Mumtaz Qadris are being hanged to please the Vatican"

@waz can you help here, please? We got ourselves a terrorist sympathizer.

Now we see that Pakistan is increasingly becoming secular
Had to happen when zealots like you screw things up. If you shove someone, don't complain when they shove you back.

liberal, feminist and culturally Hindu and European.
Most of our culture from the start had Hindu elements. Pakistani Hindus are as much of a Pakistani as you are. Jinnah had European tastes, the suits and the cigars and cigarettes showed that. How is that wrong?

Islam is increasingly being banished from the public realm.
Not true. It is a growing religion.

It is so dissapointing that restrictions are being placed on loudspeakers, Madaris are being shut down, religious processions and assemblies are being banned, Mumtaz Qadris are being hanged to please the Vatican, all the while dance parties are being promoted etc.
The loudspeakers reportedly disturb non Muslims during Fajr calls. Madaris preaching hate are shut down (not all, though. Jamia Hafsa needs to be shutted down too). Mumtaz Qadri was a vigilante who got what he deserved, killing a politician wrongfully. What Vatican? Vatican stopped having influence all over the world long before WW1.

Ordinary believing Muslims have lost faith and zeal for Pakistan.
Not true. We just realize our flaws and want to correct them. Some forces are preventing us from that, so people start going abroad, causing a brain drain.

We are no longer enthusiastic about this country. When saintly and righteous elders no longer pray for this country, you will see how quickly it will face serious problems. Already it is becoming an enslaved colony of atheist China. It cannot enjoy any prosperity because it has forgotten its identity. It is a nation where the rich and powerful secular elite lord it over the weak and malnourished masses. The military establishment is becoming like a Pharaoh of Egypt. Soon God Almighty will raise up a Moses to challenge it , in sha Allah Azza wa Jall.

Hard to say all this when you have people like Fazlur Rehmam and Siraj ul Haq in central and KPK government respectively. Where is the proof to this claim? But yes, do send someone after us to shove, but remember that we the centrists and the open-minded youth will shove back.

Regrettably your remarks are typical of the secularist elite. If our culture is Hindu then let us go back to India. What is the point of this Pakistan? Am I not right to say it is a failed project? What good has it done for us? We don't have any veneration for Mr. Jinnah whose portraits adorn every public office and even our currency. He is not a saint in our eyes, just another elitist. He is a false hero. The true one to deliver us from oppression and cruelty of the pharaohs is not Mr. Jinnah, it is the descendant of our Prophet اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد namely the Imam Qaim and Mahdi عليه السلام. When he appears what will be the position of the Pakistani State? Our Imam is not some politician wearing a European suit and smoking a cigar. He will come wearing shining armor and in his hand the Zul-Fiqar saber to do battle with the Pharaonic and Yazidi forces that rule us today with an iron fist.

You can shove us but how will you "shove" our Imam when in his hand is the Zul-Fiqar saber. He is our apocalyptic leader, he will make rivers of blood flow and exact retribution on the elite secularist rulers and their supporters. So make your choice, which side are you on? Which master do you serve?

You're saying that Jinnah was a false hero? Wow. People like you have a habit of biting the hand that feeds you. How about being thankful for the man who made sure that you're not being slaughtered for eating beef, or forced to work like slaves for wages worth peanuts or forced in a civil war because you are a minority in Akhand Bharat. But no, who the heck was Jinnah?
So if you feel that your extremist and pathetically sad views are against the idea of Pakistan, feel free to leave this country. But to talk shite about it while this country lets you and people like you talk the way you do and still protects you to an extent is something you may never understand. Had you said stuff like that in US, you would've been questioned in the back of a van by the FBI. And even then, they wouldn't have charged you because of freedom of speech. But still, free feel to move to Saudi Arabia or ISIS controlled Syria.

2000 people, 1 pill each priced at Rs5k, that's Rs10m!
Cost of pills = 2000 x $3 = Rs 0.6m
Profit = Rs 9.4m

Good stuff ... promote fahashi and make lots of money

Have you seen what people do after a bit of MDMA and Speed is in their system?

As for the one from Islamabad ... Parties in Islamabad are downright terrible and disgusting, in my honest opinion ... I have never been to such parties anywhere else in my life where people are utterly off their rockers piling one substance on after another and think it is 'so damn cool' whilst literally floored ... the 'style' and behaviour of Isloos at such parties really is pathetic.
well i worked for NCD for sometime,i can tell you that our Momins and mominats are being more westeren then west itself.

I find it absolutely hilarious when these conservative (I choose this word because no smart Muslim has such opinions) eat a fresh plate of victimization in the morning.

Aurton ko drive aur vote daina allow kardia
WESTERN KUFFAR IDEOLOGY HAS BREACHED OUR LAWS.

The Muslim world is in a completely mess right now
YEHI TOU LIBERALS AUR ZIONIST KEY KARASTAANI HAI.

Kisi non Muslim ko haq main koi law pass kardia.
THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN THE MOMINEEN AND THE SECULARISTS HERE TO PUT US ON THE WRONG PATH.

Madrasas are shut down because they have no turned into recruiting camps for terrorists who have killed YOUR 50,000 countrymen
YE HAMARAY DEEN KAY KHILAAF SAZISH HAI TAKKAY HAMARI AGLI NASLAIN YAHOODI BAN JAYAIN.

Will completely refuse to have any modern education or medicine because they think for some reason that it will make them stray away from Allah and then when they're dying or in misery they will also COMPLAIN to Him on why they're in such a position today.

Have a look at yourselves. You're either lying to yourselves or just lost

First of all I find it hilarious that your avatar is Pepe the frog, the symbol of the racist, ultra-nationalist alt-right movement. That surely explains your extremely secularist and anti-Islamic rhetoric.

It is sheer false propaganda that our Madaris are "recruiting camps for terrorists". Our Madaris are the fortresses of Islamic spirituality and cultivating love and affection for Panjtan Paak عليهم السلام

The true force that is recruiting terrorists is the repression of the impoverished, malnourished and marginalised segments of Pakistani society by the rich and powerful elite ruling class. "No justice, no peace". The Pakistani State is guilty of innumerable sins against the most vulnerable segments of society. Allah Paak hates when the powerful ruling people enact Zulm against the weak and helpless people.

If Pakistani State thinks it is doing right by placing restrictions on expressions of Islamic religiosity it will surely find itself in a precarious position. No oppressor can survive for long without a severely retributive end. Pakistani State is like Pharaoh of Egypt if it thinks it can do battle with Almighty Allah Himself. Soon Allah will send us a Mosaic figure to confront this arrogant Pharaoh that rules from Islamabad; in sha Allah Azza Wa Jall

MY ALT RIGHT OPPRESSIVE WESTERN AVATAR. its a cartoon you moron.

Our madarasas aren't a breeding ground of terrorists ? So you think they put ads on in the internet to call for Jihad ? Or do they knock on your door ? No they take your kids and in the process of making them a momin they turn him into a jihadi who ends up getting blown away by an AC-130 missile.

And please stop giving crap to the rich because majority of them have achieved what they have through hard work and resilience while people like you sit in the gutter and curse at them thinking they stole your right or your wealth. If you need someone to hate, hate the hypocrites who sit on the Saudi throne and reap the benefits of oil while keeping they rest of the ummah in the rags. Oh wait you're too busy licking their feet as they are the master race in your eyes.

As for what you're saying about "no oppressor can survive". Oppression has existed long before Islam. And it slavery has existed in every single " true" Islamic society , you'd know had you ever read Islamic history.

You probably also sympathize with the Islamic state thinking it is the promised army who will spread Islam through out the world but it too is in the ditches. That army isn't coming now and I don't think it will long after your bones have decomposed. Right now our ummah is the rags because of people like you who have nothing to do and point fingers but at the end of the day only you're at fault.

First of all I find it hilarious that your avatar is Pepe the frog, the symbol of the racist, ultra-nationalist alt-right movement. That surely explains your extremely secularist and anti-Islamic rhetoric.

It is sheer false propaganda that our Madaris are "recruiting camps for terrorists". Our Madaris are the fortresses of Islamic spirituality and cultivating love and affection for Panjtan Paak عليهم السلام

The true force that is recruiting terrorists is the repression of the impoverished, malnourished and marginalised segments of Pakistani society by the rich and powerful elite ruling class. "No justice, no peace". The Pakistani State is guilty of innumerable sins against the most vulnerable segments of society. Allah Paak hates when the powerful ruling people enact Zulm against the weak and helpless people.

If Pakistani State thinks it is doing right by placing restrictions on expressions of Islamic religiosity it will surely find itself in a precarious position. No oppressor can survive for long without a severely retributive end. Pakistani State is like Pharaoh of Egypt if it thinks it can do battle with Almighty Allah Himself. Soon Allah will send us a Mosaic figure to confront this arrogant Pharaoh that rules from Islamabad; in sha Allah Azza Wa Jall
And you know this how?

What is my type of people ? You think every Lahori is the same ? You think every lahori an elitst ready to defame our religion ? That just because we are from a large city we are autimatically sinners or secualirists ? Its such a shame seeing people never having a mind of their own , im 100% sure you are just repeating what youve heard from your clerics and your elders, you like to think that this is your own thinking but I doubt it. I don't care if you hate me or disagree with me or I just want you to think for yourself for once and if you still have the same opinions so be it because its your choice at the end of the day.
Forget whatever you've ever heard about 'liberal Muslims' because its 100% wrong. As a liberal Muslim I want you to have the same opportunity as me, to live in an equally developed area as and to be provided with the same luxuries as me. To have the right to have an opinion without being prosecuted for it. To give your fellow neighbor who is not a Muslim the same equal treatment that he deserves.

The ruralness and current state of the area you live in have nothing to do with a Zionist conspiracy or secularism or the whatever you were taught. It is an consequence of bad governance amd no amount of Islam in the world will fix that. Ruralness and undeveloped areas exist in every part of the world Islamic country or not. All due to worldly issues and nothing else. Please for one complete day forget what you've been taught and heard and think and form an opinion of your own.

Well I know your type of people. You are just another secular elitist from Lahore. I am from rural southern Punjab. It is our region that has the most loyalty to Islam and love for Panjtan Paak عليهم السلام. We are the total opposite of liberal, cosmopolitan Lahore. Yes we are poorer and malnourished. But we are people of Masjid, Madrassah, Quran Paak, Durood Sharif, and Namaz. Unlike Lahoris, our women still wear burqa and our men still keep topi on their head out of fear of Rabb Taalaa Elahi. We would never like to become like Lahore. Our heart is for Madinatul Munawwara, not Lahore or Islamabad.

Ya Allah Madad. Labbaik Ya Hussain. Allahumma Salle ala Muhammad wa Aale Muhammad
south Punjab is a fodder for extremists and terrorists. it is time you guys should claim your share in progress of Punjab. it is time you guys should give danda to PML N for why they kept you backward. rest religion is not being snatched from you nor anyone can.

Agli dafa maulvee bhi invite krlena.. masla hal
SIR do not like to comment on any of these .. BUT just APP loogz are taking it TOO lightly very un expcted for me WHY ? the threatening people are CLERIC ?? APP LOOGS MEAN REAL MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ?? clerics ?? sufi music WHATS THAT talks about SHITIES ? or ANY OTHER CREATED rawcia thing ?? EVER TRIED TO CHECK THEIR T T P who wants to call themselves MUSQALIMS AND WANT A DANCE PARTY AND SUFI MUSIC ARE THEY REALLY MUSLIMS ?? just close THEM ?? clerics tries on T T P IN MARDAN ..helps ARMED FORCES and now is in police custody and DSP alowing them THATS WHAT MEDIA IS CALLING ...he was abusing MUSLIMS OPENLY ..and CLERICS threatens HIS family donot try again WE WILL KILL YOU TO (maybe waiting on DOLPHINS ) DSP SAHAB their ALL CLERICS ARE threatened now

INSTEAD OF CATCHING ARY POLICE WHO HOLDS ( those four CLERICS ) because he was claiming I AM A MUSLIM ..and while checked he was NOT WHAT SHALL THEY ALL DO ALONG DSP SAHAB ....these CLERICS GOT BRAVE LETS SAY ON DSP SAHABS HAVE A GO WHY YOU CAME TO TELL ME ?? CHECK THAT SO CALLED MSHAL KHANS REST OF THE FAMILY MUST BE ALL T T P ...what was he doing study in a universiity ??tomorrow he can BE ANY 1 LIKE OUR NEW COAS OTHER BAJRAA ..PRESIDENT ..and what else is all politicians inside outside of POWER ARE ...SAME TRY THEM AS MUSLIM AND EVERY ONE WILL BE CAUGHT ...CLERICS TO SURVIVE ...too bad or too good

THATS WHAT MASHAL KHAN COD E NAME WAS ASKED ( to come behind ) ( barking you are muslim is not enough )( LAAA behind he started abusing NOW ) where DID ANY DSP CAME IN PICTURE he must be ASKING OTHER POLICE MAN ..(happens to be T T P in police along their chief IG INDIANRAT ) why are you holdi ng these CLERICS ? now MEDIA AGAINST DSP SaHAB TOO ....T T P MEDIA ...T T P IN POLICE ..watch how clerics IN POLICE DO .

AND CLERICS CIVILIANS DO ...AND ETC ETC ETC

then i know 1 THING WHO EVER IS CLAIMING THEM CLERICS NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE SHALL BE JUST CHECKED BEHIND LIKE MASHAL KHAn code name ..and the one said moolvvie bullaaa lainain thay .........FIRST UP .....TRYING TPO TELL HE IS A GENIOUS JOKER ?? along T T P ....if not intrested in catching T T P ....its OK otherwise more YADOUVs .......DO NOT KNOW WHY TO GIVE THEM SPACE TO GAIN AND GET MORE POWER ALONG MEDIA.

Do you think that people will not object to spread of fahashi in Pakistan?

No! I am not part of any moral police. However, spread of fahashi in Pakistan is a matter of grave concern to any Pakistani who understands the basis of its foundation and importance of upholding Islamic values.

Empty words mean little. You are a closet liberal.
Nah, I like the name. We can call it Islamabad, Isloo, the Green City, etc. And we also stand for the fact that religion should be a private matter, and that we should focus on ourselves rather than constantly judge others. That's pretty Islamic (not Islamist) for us. [emoji41]
If what you say about Islamabad is true and also the fact usury is legal there, it is an insult to Islam.
One thing is being judgemental another is letting wrongdoing going unopposed in public.

Regrettably your remarks are typical of the secularist elite. If our culture is Hindu then let us go back to India. What is the point of this Pakistan? Am I not right to say it is a failed project? What good has it done for us? We don't have any veneration for Mr. Jinnah whose portraits adorn every public office and even our currency. He is not a saint in our eyes, just another elitist. He is a false hero. The true one to deliver us from oppression and cruelty of the pharaohs is not Mr. Jinnah, it is the descendant of our Prophet اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد namely the Imam Qaim and Mahdi عليه السلام. When he appears what will be the position of the Pakistani State? Our Imam is not some politician wearing a European suit and smoking a cigar. He will come wearing shining armor and in his hand the Zul-Fiqar saber to do battle with the Pharaonic and Yazidi forces that rule us today with an iron fist.

You can shove us but how will you "shove" our Imam when in his hand is the Zul-Fiqar saber. He is our apocalyptic leader, he will make rivers of blood flow and exact retribution on the elite secularist rulers and their supporters. So make your choice, which side are you on? Which master do you serve?
There is nothing wrong Pakistan keeping those Vedic elements that do not go against Islam. After all most Pakistanis forefathers were Vedantists and other such religions and alhamdulillah they became Muslim.

Excuse me sir but where is the political freedom in Pakistan? burn the Pakistani flag in public and in less than 2 seconds the agency people will grab you, blindfold you and you will simply "disappear". You call that freedom? Is the Pakistani flag a sacred relic that burning it amounts to blasphemy? You secularists complain about the anti-blasphemy law which is meant to protect the honor of our beloved Prophet اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد وبارك وسلم عليه yet raise no voice against the authoritarian laws of Pakistan. In America, burning the flag, criticising the government, etc., are protected constitutional rights of every citizen. But no such rights exist in banana republic of Pakistan.

Furthermore, you credit a single politician for the creation of Pakistan? That is surely historical revisionism. It was the Muslim people, our esteemed ancestors who made countless sacrifices to make Pakistan. It is not Mr. Jinnah's legacy, it is the legacy of the Muslim people, especially the Muhajirs from East Punjab.

How can you ask people to leave a country simply because they don't like the State or the Government? Does the State own the land? You seem very authoritarian in your views, and it is ironic because simultaneously you are a liberal secularist. You cannot fool the Islamic people, we see right through the hypocrisy and internal contradictions of your discourse.

If in India beef is banned then remember that in Pakistan using the loudspeaker in the Mosque is banned except for Adhaan, Madaris are forcefully shut if they are not registered with the State, religious processions and assemblies are highly restricted, etc. Eating beef is not even in our culture, but you are comparing that with banning recitation of Qur'an and religious sermons from the loudspeaker, which is an expression of Islamic religiosity? It hardly seems like a fair comparison.
Burning the national flag is insulting to the nation. It is an uncouth and provocative act.
For all the faults of Quaid e Azaam he had a lot to do with creation of Pakistan.

Specify which Vedic elements you are referring to? We have to become more Islamic and Semitic and less "Vedic". For example, Pakistanis dislike polygamy although Islam and Qur'an Majid encourage it. We have to normalise Islamic practices in Pakistan such as polygamy. We have to normalise Purdah Niqab and Burqa and go away from "Vedic" culture of half nakedness. We have to stop the "Vedic" culture of dance and music and normalise Islamic practices of Tasbih and Zikr.
Why should we become Semitic? The vast majority of Pakistanis are not Semitic.
So for example our languages are an example of Vedic cultural (specifically Punjabi and Sindhi). Our foods. Pretty much anything, as long as it does not go against Islam.
Before you encourage Polygamy you should focus on things like usury and just monogamy. Pakistan has bigger problems than normalising Polygamy.

Specify which Vedic elements you are referring to? We have to become more Islamic and Semitic and less "Vedic". For example, Pakistanis dislike polygamy although Islam and Qur'an Majid encourage it. We have to normalise Islamic practices in Pakistan such as polygamy. We have to normalise Purdah Niqab and Burqa and go away from "Vedic" culture of half nakedness. We have to stop the "Vedic" culture of dance and music and normalise Islamic practices of Tasbih and Zikr.
We are no longer enthusiastic about this country
You. Specifically you! If youre not happy. Feelmfree to leave for iran

make up your mind first you said we are moving away from our culture and should preserve it. when you are told that for us south asain vedic practices are also the part of culture now you want it gone and force arab culture on us.

Back
Top Bottom