What's new

Continuous atrocity and killing of Kahmiris – Boycott Commonwealth game in Delhi

Yes I agree!!

Bangladesh should withdraw from Commonwealth games and from cricket world cup in 2011 taking place India ...and also break all diplomatic ties with India..that is way to protest..go ahead:tup:

Really a good idea .. by this way we can find out illegal BD citizen who protest in India and throw out them from India :cheers:

We are not talking about simple human right abuse but killing of Kashmiri woman, children and man at point blank by indian occupation force. UK will not speak out about these gross violation of humanity beacuse they are having bit of pipe dream to sell goddies in india.....little they know that is just pipe dream.

But in broader term boycotting this game is just symbolic. Real boycott should happen with indian goods and products. That's the easiest way south asians (Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilamnka and Nepal) can do peaceful protest against indian atrocity and massacres.
Not to mention whole other interference and abuse by india.

India Expected To Raise Tension With Pakistan During Commonwealth Games

August 14, 2010 @ 8:12 pm

Security analysts who reviewed India’s record fear New Delhi might use terrorism at Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 to divert international media’s attention away from deeply embarrassing preparations for the event

By ANANT SHETH in New Delhi, GULPARI MEHSUD in Islamabad
Sunday, 15 August 2010.

NEW DELHI, India—Traffic jams, shoddy game venues and a lousy organization are expected to create an international embarrassment for India in the Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 in October. Already the media coverage is giving Indian officials sleepless nights, with less-than-inspiring headlines such as Commonwealth Games: Safety fears grow amid chaos‎, Organizers of India’s Commonwealth Games Face Corruption Allegations and Commonwealth Games: Safety fears grow amid chaos‎.

But the worst could be yet to come: a terrorist attack on New Delhi killing international athletes carried out by any one of the one hundred deadly terror groups active in India. These groups fuel fourteen violent insurgencies that receive little coverage in the international media. Topping the list is the Naxalite insurgency that covers most of northeastern India.

This is to say nothing of the freedom movement in disputed Kashmir where angry Kashmiris are breathing down on New Delhi because of extrajudicial killings and mass rapes by the Indian army. Security analysts say that experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan indicate there is bound to be blowback from an angry suppressed population.

Diplomats from New Zealand have already warned their government about the chances of a terror attack targeting the games.

Already in February this year a German bakery frequented by tourists was bombed killing seventeen people, including four foreigners. No one claimed responsibility but the location could mean one of the northeastern Indian militant groups might have been involved.

Blame It On Pakistan

But even if terrorism doesn’t strike New Delhi, there are reports Indian officials are considering ideas to divert the attention of Indian and international media away from the shabby preparations during the October 4-14 event.

Many Pakistani analysts are worried that New Delhi might resort to false flag operations or a mock terror threat to sidetrack media attention from the mess surrounding the games. In all probability, India could use one of the many Hindu terror groups to mount attacks that would be blamed on Pakistan. India has seen a mushrooming of Hindu terror groups over the past decade.

There are at least two recent precedents where India falsely accused Pakistan for terror acts that Indian investigators discovered later were committed by Hindu terrorists.

In both cases, serving Indian military intelligence officers were found directly involved in carrying out the bombings. The purpose was simple: To implicate Pakistan and its intelligence agencies and build international pressure to force Islamabad into conceding the disputed territory of Kashmir.

For example, an Irish newspaper published this report, India uncovers Hindu terror group that carried out bombings blamed on Islamists . A Hindu extremist and a serving Indian Army officer were arrested and charged with planting bombs in public places that were blamed on Pakistan. That was November 2008.

In Spring 2007, a peace train called Samjota Express carrying Pakistani visitors to India as part of peace dialogue was blown up causing a fire that burned 59 Pakistanis alive. The Indian government accused Pakistan’s ISI of involvement. It said Pakistan’s military wanted to derail Pakistan-India peace talks. A year later three serving Indian military intelligence officers were arrested for planning and executing the attack. The Indian investigator who uncovered the nexus between Indian intelligence and Hindu terror groups was the first casualty of the 2008 Mumbai attacks. He was eliminated by a professional sniper far away from the Taj hotel but was his death was blamed on the terrorists who stormed that building.

A JUICY REPORT

An earlier report by our New Delhi correspondent Anant Sheth, titled, Indian Commonwealth Games: Corruption, Missed Deadlines & Security Risks, paints a colorful picture of how event organizers have turned the Indian capital into a messy beautification workshop with no signs of cleaning up the mess in time for the Commonwealth games.

The situation was captured by Economic Times, in a report titled, ‘Commonwealth Games: Delhi’s missed deadline:

“Meant to showcase India as a world class sporting venue, the Commonwealth Games could end up being an unforgettable embarrassment for the country given the shoddy build-up which has turned host city Delhi into a giant construction site. Tons and tons of rubble are piled on pavements as civic agencies race against time to finish the so-called beautification drive, while the Games’ venues present an equally grim picture of unkept promises that were made when the hosting rights were won amid much fanfare in 2003.”

We are not talking about simple human right abuse but killing of Kashmiri woman, children and man at point blank by indian occupation force. UK will not speak out about these gross violation of humanity beacuse they are having bit of pipe dream to sell goddies in india.....little they know that is just pipe dream.

But in broader term boycotting this game is just symbolic. Real boycott should happen with indian goods and products. That's the easiest way south asians (Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilamnka and Nepal) can do peaceful protest against indian atrocity and massacres.

then dont come to India, we dont want you in our country anyways, take your businessmen, singers, actors, cricketers, models, comedians etc etc back also. If you want to boycott India, then do it properly, Dont play this double side vote bank politics of boycotting the CWG. If you really want to impress the country your trying to impress, help them out by improving their domestic situation not by trying to get these free thanks from them. Sorry but this is a totally stupid thread opened by Anti-India monger, grow up.

then dont come to India, we dont want you in our country anyways, take your businessmen, singers, actors, cricketers, models, comedians etc etc back also. If you want to boycott India, then do it properly, Dont play this double side vote bank politics of boycotting the CWG. If you really want to impress the country your trying to impress, help them out by improving their domestic situation not by trying to get these free thanks from them. Sorry but this is a totally stupid thread opened by Anti-India monger, grow up.

Dude dnt take them seriously just enjoy these threads... chill man
Do you think people like idune crying in this forum can make any changes ...

Imagine BD, Srilanka, Nepal boycotting Indian goods :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian defense force continuously killing and repressing Kashmiris who are seeking independence from Indian occupation and atrocities. Commonwealth game supposes to promote peace and humanity but doing it in a capital from where atrocity and massacres are directed would be utter mockery of game message. It is only fitting to boycott Delhi that is responsible for such gruesome atrocities.

Note: thank me thank me pleaseee.... see i have started another india bashing thread... please thank meeeeee.

You are boycotting the games ?

How???

Are you in the BD gymnastics or swimming team thats coming here???

LOL..

Excellent thinking !!..looks like we have M.K Gandhi in the making...reinventing non cooperation movement... it seem.

But I hope, when you return to bangladesh ..you will not be eating rice and bread ..coz bangladesh import rice and wheat from India..you might not know it ..but you might end up eating Indian rice ...will not be a pleasant sight!!;)

I am with you Idune mate!!! I think India should also boycott the CWG in protest of the continous atrocity by the so called freedom fighters against our security personals :whistle: ..

Now which subcontinent country has the balls to withdraw from common wealth games.

Indian defense force continuously killing and repressing Kashmiris who are seeking independence from Indian occupation and atrocities. Commonwealth game supposes to promote peace and humanity but doing it in a capital from where atrocity and massacres are directed would be utter mockery of game message. It is only fitting to boycott Delhi that is responsible for such gruesome atrocities.

Note: indian members would pollute this thread any moment but please stay in course and discuss such an important and timely issue.

Khuda ka wasta !!! Please dont come ....Please !!! We Indian members can collect some donation money so that all the atheletes at BD are happy and content (I wish well)...but please....its an added headache to our already incompetent police force.....

Please !! I have thanked your post for the sole reason.

On a side note - i dont think BD will win any medals either way ...so there one more reason.

I am with you Idune mate!!! I think India should also boycott the CWG in protest of the continous atrocity by the so called freedom fighters against our security personals :whistle: ..

we have to wait untill this nation's to hold commonwealth games....oh i forget these nations cannot even hold a cricket world cup without India's help:chilli:

I am too with you Idune mate!!! I think India should also boycott the CWG in protest of illegal infiltration of Bangladeshi in India Specially in ASSAM... they are in lacs in number . They are just spreading like anything and their population still growing...

I will give you one real example How they infiltrate...

1) they infiltrated in Assam through the rive Brahmaputra and the area still not done fencing.
2) once one Bangladeshi is in to India (Assam), they try to settle down in the river bank(generally they prefer).
3) They will invite their relatives from Bangladesh, and set up village in the river bank and do the labor work there nearby.
4) finally they will get married and have 1-10 wives and can you imagine average 6-12 children each lady... that,s the real picture.

BACK TO THE THREAD ... YOU ARE WELCOME TO CWG:welcome:

Last edited:

"Sherni ka rape hua aur chuha pareshan"

Whats BDs stake in the Kashmir issue?.....If Pakistanis dont have a problem, why are you so hell bent on boycotting these games.....

I think you've brown nosed your way to senior membership already.....give it a rest now...

The games will continue whether you like it or not......

PS: for all those sensitive sally's out there.....
Resemblance or reference to Chuha or any other vermin is purely coincidental and does not refer to any specific person or individuals.....
Its just a saying!!

There should be list of indian products along with alternative to boycott. Only way indians to realize atrocity and genocide are not free.

Back
Top Bottom