What's new

Contextualizing Swift Retort: Surprise within, shock without

Hi,

Your post smells FEAR---.

What a piece of 'bullcrap'---.

Fortunes of nations are not built on 'would have'.

Just like 'if we had gone in and killed Osama Bin Laden' the US would still have attacked---.

This is has become the favorite term of the pakistanis over the years---.

This is a mindset of people with very low self esteem, people who are constant losers---people who never take responsibility of their actions---.

It is better to lose one against downing 5 enemy aircraft than letting 7 enemy aircraft escape---.
Its called being Realistic attitude. Maybe if we had this cautious mindset instead of Mindless Bravado in 60s and 70s we still had East Pakistan intact and much less hostilities with Eastern and western neighbors. Styling our post colonial Fragment of British Army as Army of Martial Race and Coliding head on against Ground reaoities in 60s and 70s have earned us a lot right?
This bravado didnt earned Saddam Hussain any laurels either. In todays age, being cunning and resourcefull is the new brave. We should have developed ourselves Technologically and Economically to the extent to be able to take such actions as you are claiming.
What we did at 27 feb was caliculated response to thwart Indian Aggressive posture.
Know your enemy but Know yourself better.
Battles have been won by Strategies and out manuvering the foe even against 3 ton 1 odds, Not by Self Esteem.

Its called being Realistic attitude. Maybe if we had this cautious mindset instead of Mindless Bravado in 60s and 70s we still had East Pakistan intact and much less hostilities with Eastern and western neighbors. Styling our post colonial Fragment of British Army as Army of Martial Race and Coliding head on against Ground reaoities in 60s and 70s have earned us a lot right?
This bravado didnt earned Saddam Hussain any laurels either. In todays age, being cunning and resourcefull is the new brave. We should have developed ourselves Technologically and Economically to the extent to be able to take such actions as you are claiming.
What we did at 27 feb was caliculated response to thwart Indian Aggressive posture.
Know your enemy but Know yourself better.
Battles have been won by Strategies and out manuvering the foe even against 3 ton 1 odds, Not by Self Esteem.

Why are you stuck on the number of jets that we took down, or could have taken down. Why are you ignoring the fact that PAF had achieved air superiority, and Pakistan was in a position of power. The thing is, I am not going to go into details of why we had this air superiority, but why don't you invite known experts in aerial warfare such as Socra and ask them? As a matter of fact, Socra openly accepts that in the past (e.g., the Abbottabad operation) we were compromised in more ways than just our airspace:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/obl-...tack-by-paf-f-16.657334/page-13#post-12157819

We were similarly compromised on Feb 27 at the level of topmost leadership. Why can't you see Imran and Bajwa for the agents of West that they really are?

Hi,

India presented the might of its air force on a platter to pakistan air force and the commanders of pakistan's military wilted like flowers under a hot sun---.

Cowardice of pakistani generals has been legendary at critical times of its history---.
You are an idiot

Why are you stuck on the number of jets that we took down, or could have taken down. Why are you ignoring the fact that PAF had achieved air superiority, and Pakistan was in a position of power. The thing is, I am not going to go into details of why we had this air superiority, but why don't you invite known experts in aerial warfare such as Socra and ask them? As a matter of fact, Socra openly accepts that in the past (e.g., the Abbottabad operation) we were compromised in more ways than just our airspace:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/obl-...tack-by-paf-f-16.657334/page-13#post-12157819

We were similarly compromised on Feb 27 at the level of topmost leadership. Why can't you see Imran and Bajwa for the agents of West that they really are?
I belive you are indian agent.. You are calling our top leadership coward who gave india pain in a... recently. You must ask your master's media.. your and their point of view is same.. guy do you watch indian cartoon media. They talk same shit what this so-called writer writes here about our army n Ik. If you don't belive go and watch it for one hour.. first they used to abuse our army only and now Khan is included that daily abuse list.

You are an idiot

Hi,

Thank you---I appreciate your expression---.

I have felt like that a few times---.

You comments assured me that I was correct about myself---.

If you see any other shortcomings---please feel free and let me know---.

I am pretty sure that they might hit closer to the target---.

Hi,

Thank you---I appreciate your expression---.

I have felt like that a few times---.

You comments assured me that I was correct about myself---.

If you see any other shortcomings---please feel free and let me know---.

I am pretty sure that they might hit closer to the target---.
May Allah bless you right path..there is always a way to fix mental issues.i hope you will get well soon.

Hi,

Now that is an insult---& I will respond in kind.

You and your kind are traitors to your nation---and extremely despicable at that---. You are deceitful fraudulent deceptive criminals who have destroyed the roots of the nation---.

You are shameless sellouts---. You lack character---and you lack courage---.

You talk about Allah as if the Good Lord is in your personal service---and with your command comes to your servitude---.

I hope you and your family stop being traitors to the nation---don't steal and cheat the nation---.
I pray for your health. I did not do wrong if i think that you need mental health chack up...You need serious help.. I follow your posts and Most of time yoù offend mojorty of Pakistanis..

what childish back and forth is going on .. unbelievable!
Abusing your armed forces and PM is fashion there in PAK n PDF.. people dont dare to abuse their armed forces here in Europe especially when they fighting for survial

Abusing your armed forces and PM is fashion there in PAK n PDF.. people dont dare to abuse their armed forces here in Europe especially when they fighting for survial

Hi,

Because they don't fck up like pakistani generals---.

Pak military generals are fighting for survival because they failed to do the job that they were assigned to in a timely manner---.

I respect pak military---but I don't give them Carte Blanche---and neither I put them on a pedestal and make them a HOLY COW and nor do I WORSHIP them like you do---.

Stop worshipping pak Generals and PAF---worship Allah---. Don't commit shirk---.

I belive you are indian agent.. You are calling our top leadership coward who gave india pain in a... recently. You must ask your master's media.. your and their point of view is same.. guy do you watch indian cartoon media. They talk same shit what this so-called writer writes here about our army n Ik. If you don't belive go and watch it for one hour.. first they used to abuse our army only and now Khan is included that daily abuse list.

Aren't you the guy who was offering to help me a few posts back if I don't have money:

This writer has bugze imran health condition. This condition has no fix..It is nice write but I will differ with two points..
He said Khan did not had any idea what military will unleash. I agree how a political leader knows about military things.. he was brave thats what we love about him.he tried to follow suna of Our holy Prophet(PBUH) who was always kind to his enemies.. He was kind as alf arslan who was third slujk sultan what he did with king of banzatine empire in war againt banzatine Empire when he defeated great banzatine army which had 200000 soldiers against 20,000 Soldiers of alf arslan . He captured Byzantine King alive later he has forgiven him n sent him back with respect.he was as kind as Saladin when he captured Jerusalem he has forgiven his enemies.Mr writer you need serious help.. IK brought back respect which we lost. He took 5th generation war againt india on other lavel.just chack digital divorce by White House to Modi n arab world is caling modi india Hitler nazi.. if you don't have money I can help you as your bugze imran condition is bad..

Well understand this, I don't need any help from you, and I don't have a partial view on Imran Khan. I call a spade a spade. And in this case, I am calling only the topmost leadership - i.e., Imran Khan and Qamar Javed Bajwa - both traitors and cowards. Traitors don't have any respect, even in the eyes of their masters to whom they sell their country. Usually, traitors get only superficial respect as long as they continue to serve their masters. In this case, Indian media can't praise them because that would create suspicions. And patriotic Pakistanis will call them out for what they have done. A sweet retribution for the pair. So please don't drag the rest of our armed forces to grasp at a moral high ground. I am talking about individuals, keep the discussion limited to said individuals.

A fair assessment of government actions/inactions can only be done when sufficient data and information are available. It is a mission impossible task to do the same based on hearsay and media reports. There are lots of things which take place behind the scenes. Defence affair is traditionally wrapped by secrecy ; not to mention the PAKISTAN Official Secret Act 1923. However, the same can not be said about the MoF which impacts every regular citizen in their daily lives. They have the responsibility to get as transparent as possible.

Civilians are not aware of the kind of situations defence officials and the PM deal with on a regular basis. It will be very naive to expect PM or MoD to disclose everything for public consumptions.
War involves people's lives including the soldiers and the armed forces have the responsibilities to serve the best interests on this regard.

A fair assessment of government actions/inactions can only be done when sufficient data and information are available. It is a mission impossible task to do the same based on hearsay and media reports. There are lots of things which take place behind the scenes. Defence affair is traditionally wrapped by secrecy ; not to mention the PAKISTAN Official Secret Act 1923. However, the same can not be said about the MoF which impacts every regular citizen in their daily lives. They have the responsibility to get as transparent as possible.

Civilians are not aware of the kind of situations defence officials and the PM deal with on a regular basis. It will be very naive to expect PM or MoD to disclose everything for public consumptions.
War involves people's lives including the soldiers and the armed forces have the responsibilities to serve the best interests on this regard.

In Pakistan, under the leadership of Imran Khan, even the agreement with IMF is a matter of national security. I have a maxim: actions shall be judged by the entirety of their outcomes. And the entire outcome is that we had a neo-imperialist Hafeez Shaikh sitting in the Prime Minister House dictating whether we can work on CPEC or not, telling us who the head of the central bank shall be, and in general interfering in state matters. We see Indian media abusing Pakistan day and night, and we still have diplomatic relations with them. We see India, the sponsor of MQM, BLA, and Jadhav blackmailing us in FATF. And on top of all that, we see the government unable to make any meaningful progress on FATF so the nation has to face the ignominy of dismissive comments from FATF. And then we have liberals laughing at us:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1511713
Even as some things changed, others did not. Until someone invented the FATF danda, extra-state actors were a desirable but deniable means of conducting foreign policy.

Everyone knows and understands the truth behind all this, but scumbags take to the internet to repeatedly defend this under pretexts of secrets, leadership, magnanimity, what nots. I wonder what goes on in their minds? How they justify any of this?

Back
Top Bottom