What's new

Contextualizing Swift Retort: Surprise within, shock without

In Pakistan, under the leadership of Imran Khan, even the agreement with IMF is a matter of national security. I have a maxim: actions shall be judged by the entirety of their outcomes. And the entire outcome is that we had a neo-imperialist Hafeez Shaikh sitting in the Prime Minister House dictating whether we can work on CPEC or not, telling us who the head of the central bank shall be, and in general interfering in state matters. We see Indian media abusing Pakistan day and night, and we still have diplomatic relations with them. We see India, the sponsor of MQM, BLA, and Jadhav blackmailing us in FATF. And on top of all that, we see the government unable to make any meaningful progress on FATF so the nation has to face the ignominy of dismissive comments from FATF. And then we have liberals laughing at us:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1511713

Everyone knows and understands the truth behind all this, but scumbags take to the internet to repeatedly defend this under pretexts of secrets, leadership, magnanimity, what nots. I wonder what goes on in their minds? How they justify any of this?

Please give me an example from the pages of history when PAKISTAN government acted according to your likings.

Aren't you the guy who was offering to help me a few posts back if I don't have money:

They are coward became they kicked out your leader nawaz shrif..

Well understand this, I don't need any help from you, and I don't have a partial view on Imran Khan. I call a spade a spade. And in this case, I am calling only the topmost leadership - i.e., Imran Khan and Qamar Javed Bajwa - both traitors and cowards. Traitors don't have any respect, even in the eyes of their masters to whom they sell their country. Usually, traitors get only superficial respect as long as they continue to serve their masters. In this case, Indian media can't praise them because that would create suspicions. And patriotic Pakistanis will call them out for what they have done. A sweet retribution for the pair. So please don't drag the rest of our armed forces to grasp at a moral high ground. I am talking about individuals, keep the discussion limited to said individuals.
They are coward because they kicked out your leader nawaz shrif rit?...I know your pain. When I offered you my help to take you to doctor. But hate has no treatment..
I don't read down news. That news papers is reall enemy of pakistan. hostal agencies do invest in that newspaper

Hi,

Because they don't fck up like pakistani generals---.

Pak military generals are fighting for survival because they failed to do the job that they were assigned to in a timely manner---.

I respect pak military---but I don't give them Carte Blanche---and neither I put them on a pedestal and make them a HOLY COW and nor do I WORSHIP them like you do---.

Stop worshipping pak Generals and PAF---worship Allah---. Don't commit shirk---.
Tu civilians khon se chand per poncj geye hain.London dubai spain france main properties hey tu bass banyahi hain. Aur mulk ko kazoo k nijy he dala hain.. shame on you

Last edited:
Since you have given me the express permission to not be defensive, and call you what I want, let's be clear on one thing. I am saying this with your permission: you are some cockroach that has crawled out of a gutter to make noises for treasonous leaders. You are intellectually stunted, and the most you can do is vomit the effluence you ingested. If I am engaging you in conversation, it is because I have my reasons, and you happen to be a convenient nobody.
Yes. And at the same time I also told you feelings are mutual. Now thing is I have crawl out of that gutter but you are insisting to remain there blissful in the intoxication of your own poppycock so you are not even in a position of vomit at all that's why you keep going in circles. Like I told you earlier, you will be compelled to engage in a conversation with me as long this nobody want to and so far my claim is holding on.

You have neither the intellect, nor the education to understand what I am writing. Juxtapositioning is a standard literary device used to bring two things into contrast. This sentence, which your untrained brain cannot process, is recapping historical facts and is portraying the picture that was forming in the minds of observers when these events were being played out. Learn more about juxtapositioning:

https://literarydevices.net/juxtaposition/

You are right as we can all see that your supreme intellect and education has landed you in a predicament where writing self-negating replies has become a compulsion for you despite the fact that you don't want to write a reply to me in the first place. How that feels? :) Like, I said earlier, stop jumping from one position to another and try to reply what i asked in my post which you have quoted. You don't juxtapose two things putting them in same bracket. First make them look like on two different sides then use juxtapositioning. If you really intended to do this, you have structured your sentence very poorly in OP as both COAS and CAS are being called out in a single sentence for similar reason.
Go back, then read and re-read what I wrote. Did I say that Gen Sarfaraz Sattar conducted the test for power projection? Or did I imply that he used whatever influence was available to him to challenge the status quo?

It is quite evident you do not regularly follow Pakistani authors who write on strategic issues, or American think tanks from Harvard and Carnegie Melon. Pakistani authors are justifying further expenditure into strategic assets on international fora. This article is from April 25, 2020:

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/04/...hanced-counter-force-conventional-deterrence/

published on a European website. In contrast, American think tanks are using Pakistani authors to call for a limit on MIRV development:

https://www.stimson.org/wp-content/files/file-attachments/OffRamps_Book_R5_WEB.pdf#page=59

In this backdrop, Bajwa's moratorium on further testing of Ababeel is downright treasonous. And it seems these traitors have quite a following of insects who are cowards at heart. Your kind have no self-respect, no vision, other than becoming lapdogs of whomever is willing to give you money/aid.

Ababeel is a strategic weapon delivery platform. No matter if it carry conventional warheads it will trigger a full scale nuclear conflict in the region as enemy will always conceive the launch of Ababeel class missile as a nuclear strike on mainland India and hence the retaliation will be must. That first article also didn't ask for investment in such IRBMs as a conventional counter force deterrence. In fact it wrote; "Pakistan would not be forced to retaliate with nuclear weapons as the most reliable response to limited conventional aggression by India." So how this imaginary moratorium on a specific nuclear delivery mechanism, even if its actually is there, has any relevance with conventional counter force balance? (you claimed about moratorium on further testing without any proof) Rest, PA is in process of getting new tanks, new artillery guns, new gunship etc. which are part of conventional counter force projection hence putting two articles addressing 2 different scenarios does not make any sense. This again prove my original point that missile tests alone are not power projection particularly if we are talking strictly in area of conventional balance of power. And lastly, no one is giving me any money or favor. I say what I feel is correct with all my inner conviction. Stop assuming things like an idiot!
Like a coward you must use the excuse of diplomacy. Amongst equal enemies, diplomacy is the gentrification of mutual hate. Used by the more powerful enemy, diplomacy is the gentrification of imperialism. And used by the weaker enemy, diplomacy is the language of defeat. You and your treasonous leaders have accepted defeat. But you do not represent the wishes of the brave Pakistanis who have faith in Allah the Almighty, and the courage and knowledge to stand on their own two feet. If these traitor leaders could have their way, they would give up Pakistan's nuclear weapons, in the pre-Covid world they would open up the country for tourism, encourage transgender ladyboys, and then compete with Thailand. This is the extent of their vision, and this is the extent of the bravado of their coward followers.
Now I can put a long list of successful leaders who used diplomacy to reap benefits for their greater causes despite being in clear asymmetric power equation disadvantage but I will restrain for now as first you must learn why diplomacy is important in the first place.? what its interaction with military is?

Diplomacy is important for minimizing friction, which is inevitable in inter-state relationships and Military is important to act as deterrence in case of any friction. Military is not a tool to go out and seek wars. But obviously, in your bliss, how could you recall this basics of statecraft. Afghan peace process has yielded out of diplomatic efforts by GHQ and if it goes through, it will be a big win for Pakistan as we will be able to focus more on Eastern border. Bold Stance is yet another proof of your poppycock as you have nothing but some colorful imaginative interpretation of events as your proof. Stop issuing certificate of treason. You are using this word as if you are talking with holding documented proofs with you. If you have anything substantial share it with all like they said, put up or shut up!

Please give me an example from the pages of history when PAKISTAN government acted according to your likings.

By 'your likings' do you mean my personal liking or 'best interest of Pakistan'?

They are coward because they kicked out your leader nawaz shrif rit?...I know your pain. When I offered you my help to take you to doctor. But hate has no treatment..
I don't read down news. That news papers is reall enemy of pakistan. hostal agencies do invest in that newspaper

Let's cut a deal. Ask ISI to gather together the entire families of Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Asif Ali Zardari, Faryal Talpur, Pervaiz Musharraf, Qamar Javed Bajwa, Imran Khan, and Malala Yousufzai. And then shoot all of them dead. Rid this country of the scourge once and for all. Do you agree?

Yes. And at the same time I also told you feelings are mutual. Now thing is I have crawl out of that gutter but you are insisting to remain there blissful in the intoxication of your own poppycock so you are not even in a position of vomit at all that's why you keep going in circles. Like I told you earlier, you will be compelled to engage in a conversation with me as long this nobody want to and so far my claim is holding on.

You are right as we can all see that your supreme intellect and education has landed you in a predicament where writing self-negating replies has become a compulsion for you despite the fact that you don't want to write a reply to me in the first place. How that feels? :) Like, I said earlier, stop jumping from one position to another and try to reply what i asked in my post which you have quoted. You don't juxtapose two things putting them in same bracket. First make them look like on two different sides then use juxtapositioning. If you really intended to do this, you have structured your sentence very poorly in OP as both COAS and CAS are being called out in a single sentence for similar reason.

Ababeel is a strategic weapon delivery platform. No matter if it carry conventional warheads it will trigger a full scale nuclear conflict in the region as enemy will always conceive the launch of Ababeel class missile as a nuclear strike on mainland India and hence the retaliation will be must. That first article also didn't ask for investment in such IRBMs as a conventional counter force deterrence. In fact it wrote; "Pakistan would not be forced to retaliate with nuclear weapons as the most reliable response to limited conventional aggression by India." So how this imaginary moratorium on a specific nuclear delivery mechanism, even if its actually is there, has any relevance with conventional counter force balance? (you claimed about moratorium on further testing without any proof) Rest, PA is in process of getting new tanks, new artillery guns, new gunship etc. which are part of conventional counter force projection hence putting two articles addressing 2 different scenarios does not make any sense. This again prove my original point that missile tests alone are not power projection particularly if we are talking strictly in area of conventional balance of power. And lastly, no one is giving me any money or favor. I say what I feel is correct with all my inner conviction. Stop assuming things like an idiot!

Now I can put a long list of successful leaders who used diplomacy to reap benefits for their greater causes despite being in clear asymmetric power equation disadvantage but I will restrain for now as first you must learn why diplomacy is important in the first place.? what its interaction with military is?

Diplomacy is important for minimizing friction, which is inevitable in inter-state relationships and Military is important to act as deterrence in case of any friction. Military is not a tool to go out and seek wars. But obviously, in your bliss, how could you recall this basics of statecraft. Afghan peace process has yielded out of diplomatic efforts by GHQ and if it goes through, it will be a big win for Pakistan as we will be able to focus more on Eastern border. Bold Stance is yet another proof of your poppycock as you have nothing but some colorful imaginative interpretation of events as your proof. Stop issuing certificate of treason. You are using this word as if you are talking with holding documented proofs with you. If you have anything substantial share it with all like they said, put up or shut up!

Previously you were a cockroach by allegation. Now you are a cockroach by admission. Stay within your bounds.

According to your cockroach logic, for some reason I initially attacked the ACM, and for some reason I am now trying to back out of it. Such is neither my nature, nor my practice. Where I make a mistake, I openly admit it, and I don't care if it is pointed out by a disgusting, scumbag cockroach. If you are making the allegation, you need to supply the rationalization for why I initially attacked the ACM, and why I am now trying to back out of it. Finally, you are a nobody to tell me how to write, or how to improve my writing. You are better served improving your own skills.

If you read on the forum, the funds for the current induction of armor and artillery were released a few years back. Whereas, the author of the article I linked earlier is justifying further expenditure in 2020. This contradicts your earlier cries of a weak economy. So apparently you have changed your defence from crying about economy to trying to rationalize an increase in conventional capability. And in the process you have accepted my allegation: Bajwa is following a foreign agenda to dilute our strategic capabilities by diverting attention elsewhere. Traitor is, as traitor does.

By 'your likings' do you mean my personal liking or 'best interest of Pakistan'?

Let's cut a deal. Ask ISI to gather together the entire families of Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Asif Ali Zardari, Faryal Talpur, Pervaiz Musharraf, Qamar Javed Bajwa, Imran Khan, and Malala Yousufzai. And then shoot all of them dead. Rid this country of the scourge once and for all. Do you agree?

Previously you were a cockroach by allegation. Now you are a cockroach by admission. Stay within your bounds.

According to your cockroach logic, for some reason I initially attacked the ACM, and for some reason I am now trying to back out of it. Such is neither my nature, nor my practice. Where I make a mistake, I openly admit it, and I don't care if it is pointed out by a disgusting, scumbag cockroach. If you are making the allegation, you need to supply the rationalization for why I initially attacked the ACM, and why I am now trying to back out of it. Finally, you are a nobody to tell me how to write, or how to improve my writing. You are better served improving your own skills.

If you read on the forum, the funds for the current induction of armor and artillery were released a few years back. Whereas, the author of the article I linked earlier is justifying further expenditure in 2020. This contradicts your earlier cries of a weak economy. So apparently you have changed your defence from crying about economy to trying to rationalize an increase in conventional capability. And in the process you have accepted my allegation: Bajwa is following a foreign agenda to dilute our strategic capabilities by diverting attention elsewhere. Traitor is, as traitor does.
Why the **** Imran khan.. again bugze imran

Hi,

You don't know who gave permission to these people to come into pakistan---. It was Gen Kiyani---.
So who da hack stoped those civilians to do their job.. from embassy to home office interior ministry office all were civilians tgey run by incompetent civilians .anyway keep watching indian media..don't watch PAK patriotic things..

You were told previously as well that in name calling, my feelings are mutual with you. So, call me something and you are exactly that by admission, of course.

Finally, you have realized your fallacy now muster little bit courage and accept your mistake like a good kid. Either you intentions were not well or your structuring of your sentence about CAS was poor. Take your pick, I will not insist on this point now.

Bold part is what I call side effects of your own poppycock intoxication! Any person who has basic level of understanding about military purchases and procurement will know that fund allocation and payment process takes years as does actually supply of items from OEM. What funds tomorrow will be spent by army are being worked out today and it is a continuous process. About link, why you are forgetting the 2nd link which was about the MRIV/Strategic weapon delivery system and you were desperately trying to make a case comparing the needs of conventional force development with criticism by some about non-conventional weapons development. I pointed out that you were comparing apples with oranges and that's all. My point about economy was strictly in reply of your bragging about power projection through missile tests only and I reminded you that without economy there is no power to project. My reference was not about maintaining a bare minimum credible deterrence being a burden on economy; in fact, in OP it was you who were crying for billions of people going further down in poverty while at the same time asking why Pakistan didn't initiate a full scale war? Like it said earlier, don't you dare putting your words into my mouth. Again, your empty words about COAS without anything to back them. You must at least have this much understanding that even a COAS cannot compromise on strategic assets alone even if he wants as there involve dozens of people from all forces in their storage, deployment, security and transportation and all these people are kept under strict observations by many more dozen from intel agencies like MI/ISI. Pakistan's nuclear weapons are not toys that someone will pick and gave it to someone else.

You were told previously as well that in name calling, my feelings are mutual with you. So, call me something and you are exactly that by admission, of course.

Finally, you have realized your fallacy now muster little bit courage and accept your mistake like a good kid. Either you intentions were not well or your structuring of your sentence about CAS was poor. Take your pick, I will not insist on this point now.

Bold part is what I call side effects of your own poppycock intoxication! Any person who has basic level of understanding about military purchases and procurement will know that fund allocation and payment process takes years as does actually supply of items from OEM. What funds tomorrow will be spent by army are being worked out today and it is a continuous process. About link, why you are forgetting the 2nd link which was about the MRIV/Strategic weapon delivery system and you were desperately trying to make a case comparing the needs of conventional force development with criticism by some about non-conventional weapons development. I pointed out that you were comparing apples with oranges and that's all. My point about economy was strictly in reply of your bragging about power projection through missile tests only and I reminded you that without economy there is no power to project. My reference was not about maintaining a bare minimum credible deterrence being a burden on economy; in fact, in OP it was you who were crying for billions of people going further down in poverty while at the same time asking why Pakistan didn't initiate a full scale war? Like it said earlier, don't you dare putting your words into my mouth. Again, your empty words about COAS without anything to back them. You must at least have this much understanding that even a COAS cannot compromise on strategic assets alone even if he wants as there involve dozens of people from all forces in their storage, deployment, security and transportation and all these people are kept under strict observations by many more dozen from intel agencies like MI/ISI. Pakistan's nuclear weapons are not toys that someone will pick and gave it to someone else.

You write like an Indian, you argue like an Indian, and you behave like an Indian. If you are really a Pakistani, I pray to Allah you quickly get cured of whatever malaise afflicts you. Having said that, the response above is the product of brain rot. Too bad for Bajwa and Khan that no one with coherent thoughts and deep knowledge is willing to defend them. You are a nobody, your command over matters of security is non-existent, and your ability to communicate is a discredit to your teachers. Get lost.

You write like an Indian, you argue like an Indian, and you behave like an Indian. If you are really a Pakistani, I pray to Allah you quickly get cured of whatever malaise afflicts you. Having said that, the response above is the product of brain rot. Too bad for Bajwa and Khan that no one with coherent thoughts and deep knowledge is willing to defend them. You are a nobody, your command over matters of security is non-existent, and your ability to communicate is a discredit to your teachers. Get lost.
There we go.
Certificate issuing technique. Last resort of lost minds. Hey Scholar listen!You write like an armature, you argue like a dumb and you behave like arrogant little twit. I am yet to find a proof of your baseless allegation on COAS and PM. You could not put up so shut up please. It is getting boring now.

it was good chance to bomb indian with maverick too they are going to be retired anyhow
TRT 451.jpg

Lest we forget who the traitors are. According to the Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan:

- Abhinandan's release was a peace gesture by the political leadership of Pakistan.
- The political and military leadership of Pakistan decided the aerial response and its goals.

Let the nation, and the whole world know who the traitors are. And just to be clear, so no one can misinterpret my words, I am pointing directly at Imran Khan and General Qamar Javed Bajwa.

Back
Top Bottom