What's new

Construction of Pak Navy's first MILGEM-class ship begins

Based on, as because it is after all the first of its line, but bigger for the requirements needed.

based on the current purchases of PN, the next logical step would be a heavy DDG such as Type 52D's , I wonder if our Jinnah class can be classified as a DDG as per PN standards ?

Its corvette currently?

From PN standards its a Frigate , i purposely said Light because from the international Standard it is indeed a very lightly armed and equipped Frigate . I don't know much about the Upgrade Package which was proposed for F-22 but it was revealed by @Rafi so him and other members can respond to it in a far better way. Secondly lets not discuss the F-22 here cause its off topic .

Jinnah Class has I think lesser displacement than Type 054A/P?

Can't say because we know the Standard displacement of type 54's but have no idea about the structural design or anything about Jinnah class and what its packed with, so for J-class everything is just speculation at best .

based on the current purchases of PN, the next logical step would be a heavy DDG such as Type 52D's , I wonder if our Jinnah class can be classified as a DDG as per PN standards ?

I'd love to see two Type 52D's in the navy, but it's a case of finance, each ship is $500 million. As for the Jinnah class probably not bro due to lower tonnage.

Jinnah Class has I think lesser displacement than Type 054A/P

Yes probably, I don't see it being near to the 4053 tonnes the Type54A is.

What about engines ?

Construction of Pak Navy's first MILGEM-class ship begins

June 04, 2020

The construction of Pakistan Navy's first MILGEM-class ship has started in Turkey.

The inaugural ceremony to this effect was held at Istanbul Naval Shipyard.

The state-of-the-art ship will be equipped with modern weaponry and sensors.

Under the transfer of technology agreement signed between Pakistan and Turkey, two of the four ships will be constructed at Karachi shipyard.

A spokesperson of Pakistan Navy said that the domestic construction of the ships will help promote shipbuilding industry.

The spokesperson said the construction of MILGEM-class ships reflects the strong bonds that exist between Pakistan and Turkey.

Zahid/Khokhar

EZpnZa0WsAA3H4I

http://www.radio.gov.pk/04-06-2020/...avys-first-milgem-class-ship-begins-in-turkey

Dont get carried away.

1st time was Badr
2nd time could very well turn out to be Uhud.
they have 460+ multirole 4-4.5 Gen fighters against your odd 36 BLK52 and BLK15 MLU ... you still have your freedom after 27 Feb. However, they’ve lost respect, humiliated and got massive criticism globally after there supa dupa mil might performance last year...

His ranting is intolerable.
Sir Logo ki khuahish hoti hai ke Pakistan strong ho Militarily.

i did not remember there was another member here too he always want something big
50 frigates
20 destroyers
3 ACC
200 helicopters
100 ASW aircrafts
100 missile boats

he was famous few years ago i just forget his username . :lol:
Sir bus 6 Type 052Ds ajayein bus hamarey paas
:smitten:

i did not remember there was another member here too he always want something big
50 frigates
20 destroyers
3 ACC
200 helicopters
100 ASW aircrafts
100 missile boats

he was famous few years ago i just forget his username . :lol:

You missed 5 Air craft Carriers :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom