What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

If women want equality, they should not try to play the gender card in situations like this. If a man was the one doing this he might have been shot. She should consider herself lucky that she was only slapped and be thankful. If you want equality, be ready to face equal consequences for the same action. And if you end up getting lesser consequences for the same action, be thankful instead of playing the gender card so as to change public expectations in what should happen to you just because you are a woman.

Last edited:
The fact is that he slaped a woman I didn't saw her pushing or grabbing him the language she was using just a normal attitude in Pakistan for journalists reporters etc. another example of our society how intolerant we are and how we behave with our woman. Islami Jamhoria Pakistan Zindabad.

The fact is that he slaped a woman I didn't saw her pushing or grabbing him the language she was using just a normal attitude in Pakistan for journalists reporters etc. another example of our society how intolerant we are and how we behave with our woman. Islami Jamhoria Pakistan Zindabad.

Can you tell me what would have happened to a guy had he done something similar?

All this hoopla about this happening to a woman. Whenever something like this happens to a woman, it's seen as an attack on all women. It doesn't work the same way with men, If this happened to a man, it's seen as something just between that man and the other individual. We should look at it the same way here and not assume that this man would treat another woman the same way if she behaved with him nicely.

Gaiz, pls.

Calm down.
The woman asked for it.

Education does not fix animalistic behavior, learn to live with this fact.

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
:lol:
Fun how despite being "more related to military than most of us ever can be" you still do not know the difference between army and FC.
Oh, may be your sources got this FC as in Frontier Constabulary confused with THAT FC as in Frontier Corps. :angel:

Come on man, any constructive criticism is always welcomed but criticism just for the sake of criticism is just idiotic.

I hope you understand why that other thread (i was not part of that) was deleted. May be there were people as connected as yourself making the same mistakes over there. :)

She deserved it. Holding a mike in hand or being a woman does not give you any right to assault a LE officer.

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

I had to watch a few times I am in stiches from laughing so much she got what was coming you can't push an pull an officer an hurl personal abuse and think you will get away with it hahahaha it's too funny

This newbies wanted to act like Iqrar-ul-hassan (sar-e-aam). This FC fellow must be having a hard time after this incident which is in some extent not his fault. This lady really pushed him into that point that he ended up slapping her. She thought that she had mic and camera that she is invincible but this fellow proved her wrong.

It is evident the person received no training in handling these situations and also raises questions about the hiring criteria in our Law Enforcement Agencies. Firing shots after that slap shows he himself was scared and wanted the crowd to disperse for some reason.

BUT she pulled on his uniform and that is assault.

If women want equality, they should not try to play the gender card in situations like this. If a man was the one doing this he might have been shot. She should consider herself lucky that she was only slapped and be thankful. If you want equality, be ready to face equal consequences for the same action. And if you end up getting lesser consequences for the same action, be thankful instead of playing the gender card so as to change public expectations in what should happen to you just because you are a woman.
Conmpletely agree.

She shouldn't be claiming equality if she still expects special treatment for being a woman.

Our media has the same disease. They act like they are the descended from heaven and have become untouchable.

"Media ke saath aisa karte hain...". Total BS.

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
Many people are not going to like to what I am going to say but this was going to happen sooner or later. The kind of reporting media was doing along with promotion of vulgarity and Indian culture and other pathetic things this was going to happen. And this incident may turn out to be dangerous trendsetter which would put entire media both males and females in danger. So better Government controls stupid media. As for this incident I think FC or Khasadar who ever he is should face some punishment may be no salary for few months or something like that.

Lol,,,if same thing happened to a male reporter,,most ppl wud be cool wid tht,,,probably say he deserved it.
But hey since its a woman,,,,,

didnt the girls pulled him by his shirt? at 1:05 .
To be fair he was trying to leave and avoid hostile situation but the anchor didnt let her

Actually the anchor lady was the first one to make physical contact with the police person. It should not have escalated to the point it did. However the media in Pakistan are a lot of times agent provocateurs.

Back
Top Bottom