What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

Bloody goons.

Physically assaulted a woman (intended to deliver a physical damage) and then start shooting to disperse the crowd to get away with it.

The woman might be misbehaving but her crime wont even be cognizable under law.

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

I saw the video at least thrice, he did not actually slap her face, but hit the microphone she was carrying. She was pulling his uniform and pushing him.

Having said that, we all know how brutal our police is. Media fascists are no better. They think they have a license to insult and destroy anyone with immunity.

what was she thinking , my guess she want it intentionally to get fame , on the other hand entering in Govt building with Camera and mic , recording not allowed (one need permission ) , she and her partner interfering or disturbing state (Govt) working .
there are other Private citizens there , what about their privacy , y she want them all on tv and what if they don't want to come on tv.
and most important assaulting (in this cause she clearly pulled the police man uniform ) a on duty (uniform) law enforcement persons is a crime ,she might get tiz or shoot if she is some other country.

Note: What she done is completely against all moral or ethic or code of conducts , also policeman gone little over the line , I say introduce a media moral or ethical or code of conduct course ( 1 year ) put evet thing in it make it compulsory for all in media ( senior , junior , master degree holder or not) .

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
Are you some what frustrated at the military for teaching a certain sect's barbarian there okaat

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
Not justifying slap
But the anchor pushed him to his limits, he tried to warn her when he took his hand up to slap her but stopped,
but the female anchor took that warning otherwise and took advantage of being a female and thought he would not touch her, and started attacking him again that's when she got slapped.
That man should not had slapped her, But media too should know it's limits and remain well in it.

And just too ignorant to know...That the Frontier Constabulary has nothing to do with the army.
http://www.fc.gov.pk/

Frontier Constabulary (FC), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was established by amalgamation of Border Military Police (BMP) and Samana Rifles (SR) in 1913. It derives its name from the fact that it was initially entrusted with the cardinal task of policing the frontiers that separated the settled districts of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (the then North West Frontier Province) and the tribal areas against tribal incursions, criminal gangs and marauders operating across this buffer zone.

Frontier Constabulary isnt Frontier Corps.. maybe your relations forgot to tell you that.
:lol:
Fun how despite being "more related to military than most of us ever can be" you still do not know the difference between army and FC.
Oh, may be your sources got this FC as in Frontier Constabulary confused with THAT FC as in Frontier Corps. :angel:

Come on man, any constructive criticism is always welcomed but criticism just for the sake of criticism is just idiotic.

I hope you understand why that other thread (i was not part of that) was deleted. May be there were people as connected as yourself making the same mistakes over there. :)
You claim to have relations in the army but don't know jack about it, get your damned facts straight before regurgitating whatever the hell you get exposed to during your drawing room discussions.
FC is not a part of the army and the guy can plead plausible self defence.
Had she been in the US she would have been shot or atleast tazer gunned in the best case or detained in all likelihood.
In a world where everyone cries for gender equality no one understands that if you want to be treated like a man you should prepare for a chitrool like a man as well.
The initial link had not made it clear as to which FC he belonged to there fore i stand corrected over this being the other FC. @Arsalan My post on that thread was about some thing like this "Whenever someones encounters some one misbehaving they shouldn't escalate things, its better to avoid them" So yeah the justification you have imagined for deleting it isn't justified enough.....

Are you some what frustrated at the military for teaching a certain sect's barbarian there okaat
Certain sect? ........Dude what's with you and religious overtones? It was the other FC i got that wrong, move on.

The initial link had not made it clear as to which FC he belonged to there fore i stand corrected over this being the other FC. @Arsalan My post on that thread was about some thing like this "Whenever someones encounters some one misbehaving they shouldn't escalate things, its better to avoid them" So yeah the justification you have imagined for deleting it isn't justified enough.....

Certain sect? ........Dude what's with you and religious overtones? It was the other FC i got that wrong, move on.
Bro the reasons you gave in the OP that "was the thread deleted because it was against Army" or something like that was totally wrong. Thus i state that i hope you know WHY the thread was deleted. Maybe because people there too was mixing things like you did here. That i guess is justification enough. It was not anything personal against you or anyone for that matter. A wrong thread, a misleading title or a debate that is being based on a false report is surely not going to deliver anything good. :)

Anyway, it is good that you have noticed the difference now, the insignia on the constable arm and hat as well will help you identify and confirm this if you want to. It is a red patch with two rifles in white, something like that.

I didn't even know that such a thread was running , it was you who dragged me into it----zayyyyyyyyyyyybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaat

Bro the reasons you gave in the OP that "was the thread deleted because it was against Army" or something like that was totally wrong. Thus i state that i hope you know WHY the thread was deleted. Maybe because people there too was mixing things like you did here. That i guess is justification enough. It was not anything personal against you or anyone for that matter. A wrong thread, a misleading title or a debate that is being based on a false report is surely not going to deliver anything good. :)

Anyway, it is good that you have noticed the difference now, the insignia on the constable arm and hat as well will help you identify and confirm this if you want to. It is a red patch with two rifles in white, something like that.
I dont think i mentioned that the thread was deleted because it was against army? I only mentioned FC and in that too since i didn't know which FC it was i left it as FC. If you go through my post again i have not mentioned Constabulary or Corps since i didn't know that there existed two and i knew that only Corps existed.................Which proves my Military connection is beyond a doubt :p:. Well life is a learning process and we all learn everyday.

The women getting verbally aggressive, pushing, shoving and escalating in his face. The guy tried to maintain his composure in the beginning but reacted in the end. So overall a stalemate.

I didn't even know that such a thread was running , it was you who dragged me into it----zayyyyyyyyyyyybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaat
What you thanked my post on that thread in which i stated that the anchor woman should not have tried to touch him and avoid him? Forgot? Wait were you drunk thanking my post:p:

Isn't there any law that you can not film inside a govt. institution without prior approval?
Yes there is to which she explicitly mentioned and can be seen saying in the video that she was outside and not filming inside the building. I am the last person to advocate for feminist agenda but it's crystal clear that the constable got physical with her crew and her first, it didnt appear on the camera but you can hear people saying things like "Dont touch, dont push".

I dont think i mentioned that the thread was deleted because it was against army? I only mentioned FC and in that too since i didn't know which FC it was i left it as FC. If you go through my post again i have not mentioned Constabulary or Corps since i didn't know that there existed two and i knew that only Corps existed.................Which proves my Military connection is beyond a doubt :p:. Well life is a learning process and we all learn everyday.

HOW much more clearer the message could have been. The thread got deleted, was it because it was about FC (the Frointer Corps in your mind as you said), is Pakistan DEFENSE forum censoring it? You are shocked if it is so and before ANY AMRY FANZ pounce because of this............
Well, it was all pretty obvious what you were saying,

Anyway, matti pao, just a word of advice? a friendly one! Do not pounce to conclusions at once and do not make judgements based on assumptions. I try, TRY i say, to do the same and i ensure you that it is the best way.

zayyyyyyyyyyyybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaat
I always though it was Zaammeennaarrr...
Ah so I have been fooled all my childhood?? :cry:

Great job fc man ,I wish had it been done to Hamid Mir instead of that chawal women,:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom