What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

The bitch was asking for it and deserved it. these fucking women who keep yacking need to put them into their place... I wish Jasmine Manzoor gets slapped like this someday as well... only because I hate the way she shouts all the time.

Kudos constable

SIr if that accident took placed in Punjab then tittle should against Punjab Police.

i condemn what FC personal did, but Media should also realize that their should be a limit of every thing.

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

That shows your character.. Keep it up.. We need youth like you in Pakistan.

Well done, just because these journalists have a mic and camera they think they are above the law and can get away with anything.

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.
her koi apni had main rahy tu aisa na ho. Anchor did wrong and so did the guard.

@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.

She got what she deserved.

Take this video anywhere in the world, and they will tell you that the woman was stepping beyond her
"journalistic" bounds and prompting the man.

I support FC guy, and journalists like these, should be taught professional ethics before letting them out on the street.

A camera, and ability to talk 1000 words a second does not give anyone right to claim themselves holier than thou

Probably to scare the onlookers from interfering and charging at the constable for hitting that anchor lady.

@salarsikander I remember you were on that thread as well
she deserved what she got, kya thapar tha , well done
you can only
I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done
well said , everybody has a tipping point or threshold level even one drop of water will push you over
these so called journalist should have a code of conduct

Well two wrongs never make right
neither is standing against tyrrany, totally support fc guy ,

You claim to have relations in the army but don't know jack about it, get your damned facts straight before regurgitating whatever the hell you get exposed to during your drawing room discussions.
FC is not a part of the army and the guy can plead plausible self defence.
Had she been in the US she would have been shot or atleast tazer gunned in the best case or detained in all likelihood.
In a world where everyone cries for gender equality no one understands that if you want to be treated like a man you should prepare for a chitrool like a man as well.

she deserved what she got, kya thapar tha , well done
you can only

well said , everybody has a tipping point or threshold level even one drop of water will push you over
these so called journalist should have a code of conduct

neither is standing against tyrrany, totally support fc guy ,
I am afraid police officers are meant to show maximum restraint. Otherwise they will fail to uphold justice

The untouchable media got slapped. She deserved it. If a female anchor has respect and dignity so does the FC/police guy. You can't hurl disrespect and then expect to be respected.

as another member said
So basically she assaulted a police man and got slapped...

If she did this in US she would have been shot several times as well

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/fc-const...ht-on-camera-full-video.457078/#ixzz4NhvJMBW5
American police right now is not a good benchmark, perhaps an example of British forces could b used.

You are well aware of Pakistan's officers behaviour when dealing with culprits who are yet tobe charged, the way they take out their frustration on them is quite evident

She should've behaved she was really really asking for it but slapping her isn't right either.

Justice demands that wife of this security personnel should be slapped by the husband of the female journalist, and all this should be recorded on camera.
Which justice are you talking about? You have to quote specific Pakistani law.
If we go by your logic then husband of the female journalist should also be abused publically.

Back
Top Bottom