What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

She pushed the limits as per video .Our media is always doing things like this when someone losses his cool, things like these happen .
Not just your media but Indian media as well. They have a long way to learn the ethics of journalism. They claim the right to freedom/expression but in the process they tend to forget that their actions are causing interference in someone;s else rights as well.

She pushed the limits as per video .Our media is always doing things like this when someone losses his cool, things like these happen .
She provoked him, what was she expecting? Reminds of a UN Survey, done in early 2000's that said 2/3rd of Pakistani men suffer from "Battered Husband Syndrome"

I hope the cop is suspended or just removed from duty - or better still jailed. The cop should have said "No comment" and moved on. He was bullying her cameraman from the beginning of this clip. He was the one provoking and interfering in the workings of a free media. She may have been tough - but that is the job of the reporter. She was doing her job - he was not doing his.

if it was policemen he may love to listen her shit but FC guys have no stamina for it, the anchor should be arrested for assaulting FC guy..

Do tell me which Pakistani law says that woman should be slapped on the face , instead of arrest on a charge?...........and the definition of assault is "An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm".......This secutity personal could not keep cool and composure and lost his temper on very small and trivial matter......this trigger-happy security personnel with no bardasht, is threat to lives of civilians around him....and i did hear sounds of firing after slap. Moreover why Pakistan army has appointed FC personnel in Mohajir areas of Karachi? i am told that Pashtuns are also getting recruited in large numbers in Rangers in the period in which MQM is getting targeted.....whats fauj up to?

Its a military forum in which excuses and justifications are made for the actions and behavior of security personnel , soldiers........so i fully understand the pathetic excuses of the members here. Carry on

Frontier constabulary isn't part of army neither a paramilitary unit .. They don't have army officers in charge .. They probably work for the KPK govt much like levies etc...and probably under the control of the provincial govt.. And probably requested for duty by Sindh or Federal govt.

Don't confuse frontier corps with frontier constabulary.

And keep your shytty ethnic dribbling to yourself.

if it was policemen he may love to listen her shit but FC guys have no stamina for it, the anchor should be arrested for assaulting FC guy..

He was a tribal cop not a frontier corps soldier.

Isn't there any law that you can not film inside a govt. institution without prior approval?

Depends upon the institution... But in Pak everything goes.

Last edited:
He was a tribal cop not a frontier corps soldier.

I know, FC aka constabulary not corps..

Frontier core also need some lesson from Sindh Rangers, they cant stop sectarian bastard in city like Quetta..?

Back
Top Bottom