What's new

conspiracy theories which Pakistanis make against MQM

you don't have enough IQ to understand the argument

rangers is as corrupt as police killing is not justified, but does torture, fake encounter, making proxies, making haiqi militant wings does? im not saying MQM didn't do bad things, if you read my other posts i was saying that MQM reacted and what in 90s happens was not because of MQM

Can I also call you as corrupt as rangers or police and just kill you? I mean serious? Stop thinking from your rear side.

And what do you mean by what MQM did in 90s? Are you trying to say that MQM became an angel after 90s? Bullshit. Your gang is still as much filthy as it was in 90s to say the least..

Can I also call you as corrupt as rangers or police and just kill you? I mean serious? Stop thinking from your rear side.

u r a totally nut case, you dont have intelligence to debate in an intelligent manner

u r a totally nut case, you dont have intelligence to debate in an intelligent manner

You just accept yourself that MQM gang kills rangers, then you support this MQM gang and then you want an intelligent debate?

Punjabis and Mohajirs make jokes about Pashtuns being akhrots. Nothing wrong with that. What you did was, pitched all Pakistani's against a "political" party, which has it's roots in ethnicity. Just like ANP.

ok,are you not instigating a regional bias and dividing pakistanis based on their ethnicity now? how mature of you to take this factor on ethnicity bases?

first you were pretending to be the most patriotic pakistani and now accusing the entire race to be making jokes about pashtuns?

in general pathan jokes are common and i would say pakistanis are making jokes of our pashtun brothers which should stop as well

Before the start of Op. target killings and body bags were a daily happening in Karachi. Thanks to Dr.Shoaib suddle which contained the menace. MQM never tells what was the situation before Operation but their so called middle class leader would cry a river of lies in front of Bill clintion

You just accept yourself that MQM gang kills rangers, then you support this MQM gang and then you want an intelligent debate?

i said in the context when some guy said only MQM, so i told him that MQM might have done something bad but it was reactionary and no i don't justify anything im infact having guts to admit MQM's fault

i would have said, no MQM is a complete angel, but that would be lying, like PTI does all the time

PTI is the party negotiating with anti state terrorists

You are dyslexic. Not your fault boy. No wonder MQM kept you as their mouth piece. Copy & paste. Don't read what you get.

ok,are you not instigating a regional bias and dividing pakistanis based on their ethnicity now? how mature of you to take this factor on ethnicity bases?

first you were pretending to be the most patriotic pakistani and now accusing the entire race to be making jokes about pashtuns?

in general pathan jokes are common and i would say pakistanis are making jokes of our pashtun brothers which should stop as well

You are dyslexic. Not your fault boy. No wonder MQM kept you as their mouth piece. Copy & paste. Don't read what you get.

sorry i don't speak rudely with old people i suggest you to leave the debate

i said in the context when some guy said only MQM, so i told him that MQM might have done something bad but it was reactionary and no i don't justify anything im infact having guts to admit MQM's fault

i would have said, no MQM is a complete angel, but that would be lying, like PTI does all the time

PTI is the party negotiating with anti state terrorists

What you wrote is still hanging up there, go and give it another read. No need to give lame excuses now. And PTI isn't the topic of discussion here, but again when you are helpless you have to bring PTI in to save your face. Here's an advice, if you can't handle it later, then please for love of God, stop starting such silly threads.

I would never trust a political party lead by a pig such as him:

what altaf said in india was true and most pak analysts agree with

imran khan also speaks what altaf said

You can't handle me dude. Just say it and I'll go! :D

a person who gives respect earns respect, i'm not respecting you, but as you are old guy i don't want to speak rudely to you

Yeah, well I expected that. Of course, in your undying love for this pig, would go to lengths to protect him, even at the cost of your Pakistaniyat.
MQM "Zindabad", indeed :coffee:

Yeah, well I expected that. Of course, in your undying love for this pig, would go to lengths to protect him, even at the cost of your Pakistaniyat.
MQM "Zindabad", indeed :coffee:

you madar pidar azad party has taught you such language but i wont go as far name calling other people and calling them traitors just because of politics

Back
Top Bottom