What's new

conspiracy theories which Pakistanis make against MQM

Will heirs of 951 killed policemen get justice in 2011?

Karachi: More than 61 police personnel have been killed in 2010, but police is not able to arrest or even investigate such cases of their colleagues due to political pressure.

Karachi police has lost 12 officers and 49 personnel of lower rank this year.

“These police officers were cream of the department. They were brave, intelligent and also a sign of fear for terrorists”, a high-ranking police official told The News Tribe on condition of anonymity.
They played an important role in eliminating the criminal activities from the city and arresting hundreds of culprits along with huge cache of weapons, the official added.
Sources said that over 98 percent FIRs of killings of police personnel had been lodged against unknown criminals.
In some cases police had arrested few criminals but released them on political pressure.

“Police arrested the killer of Inspector Nasir Ul Hassan as well as DSP Nawaz Ranjha but had to release him because of his political affiliation”, they claimed.

Even no one was ready to own the arrest of that killer as police officers were in confusion about the government stance.

The government had chalked out various plans to curb criminal elements but police officers did not show any interest to take part in the operation citing security concerns for
their families and themselves.

Sources at the police department said the government wanted to launch crackdown on
criminals, who have been responsible for the deaths of people in
target killing so far this year.
“But now plans for such operation might be rejected because several police
officers have refused to take part in it since they are afraid of any
post-operation consequences, and especially when the government
completes its tenure”, a senior police officer requesting not to be named told this scribe.

The police officers have good reasons to back out since after the 1992
operation against terrorists the government was removed and it was Sindh police which was targeted in revenge.
According to statistics of Sindh police, a total of 941 police officers were killed in revenge attacks. 311 of them had directly taken part in the Operation Clean up carried out by the army against criminals in 1992.
Of these, the most prominent officers were Inspector Bahadur Ali, killed on June 28, 1994, DSP Hafeez Tanooli, DSP Imdad Kathyan, Inspector Aslam Hayat, Inspector Bahadur Ali, Inspector Zeeshan Kazmi, Inspector Ijaz Shah, Inspector Tofeeq Zahid, Inspector Nasir Ul Hassan, SI Rehan, SI Nisar, ASI Nadeem and several others whose bodies were found in deserted parts of the city. These officers were rewarded with promotions, cash money and medals during their service by the then government.

“A majority of these officers were killed when the government of mid-90s
was removed”, the police sources said and added that they are not able to
arrest or even investigate such cases of killings of their colleagues due to
political pressure.

“There is no way these police officers will take part in any action against criminals considering the political influence different parties hold in the city, they are afraid of
consequences of their action that could come from any quarter”, a senior police officer said.
The officials are also aware of the ignorance of the home and interior departments for the provincial and federal governments, which have completely failed to protect their own men in uniform since 1992, he said.
“How can the government and higher authorities expect from the officers of Karachi police that they can actively participate in any possible search operation”, a police officer said and added that if police officers were forced to participate than results will never meet expectations.
While no one from the police department was available to comment on the matter and find a solution, he said the only way to restore the confidence of these scared officers, is to compensate the families of those 951 killed police officials.
Families of our martyrs are still waiting for justice. They want to see the killers of their loved one behind the grills, he added.
“Government should provide justice to the families of 951 martyrs of our department to increase the morale of Karachi police”, the police officer suggested.
“These people are still waiting for justice. Their women are working to run their house holds while they hardly earn enough money to send their children to schools”, an official said.
“They are living on charity and that is a great shame for this department which has been deprived of some of their golden boys”, he added.–By M T Habib
Will heirs of 951 killed policemen get justice in 2011? | The News Tribe

lol, you tell me when will 50,000 pakistanis get justise, noora is doing negotiations with the talibans

and what about 15,000 MQM workers who got killed by fake encounters, extra judicial killings by the police? on fake jinnahpur conspiracy?

and what about the latest police criminals who are killing, taking bhatta?

and MQM has given federal clean chit to go against any criminal element in karachi whether it is from lashker e jhangvi, SSP, taliban, PMLN, MQM etc, it is another thing that noora is not interested in cleaning the mess

and one more question when is noora going to make metro in karachi, he is making one in rawalpindi, islamabad and now planning for faisalabad, multan?

Last edited:
@hasnain0099 sorry yaar i insulted you in a very bad way, i reuest you and other people to just stay away from ethnic bias and using insulting remarks for anybody in a degrading manner, i don't mind any political criticism given its not made to insult an entire ethnicity/region, or made to insult someone personally, or in a very low grade tone, u have previously used terms like ghutka waalas, paan walas, kaalia, etc i request you to avoid such a tone in future if you want any sane argument, neither i like such arguments, nor i want to go in such a way as to give any ethnic bias to it, i respect every party and every ideological belief and i respect any logical criticism and i respect every ethnicity

Islamabad aur Punjab me MQM Ka thathain marta hua Samandar - Page 2

PkRevolution;2259992 said:
MQM ne Pakistan mein Mojud Afghanion ke Jaali Documents tayaar karwai. Apni Party ki membership ki Shart per.

Afghanion ke documents Karachi mein Tayaar kiye jaate hein. Afghanion ko MQM Muhajir bana diya gaya.

Ye Afghani ab Pakistan bher mein MQM ki Meherbanion ki waja se Fake ID cards or passport liye phirtte hein. Yehi log ab MQM ke Jhandde uthay nazar aate hein.

actually this is a footage of some hospital in Dubai where south asians are fighting over some matter

Back
Top Bottom