What's new

conspiracy theories which Pakistanis make against MQM

Before the start of Op. target killings and body bags were a daily happening in Karachi. Thanks to Dr.Shoaib suddle which contained the menace. MQM never tells what was the situation before Operation but their so called middle class leader would cry a river of lies in front of Bill clintion

Do you know when body bags have found...???? I mean in which era ..........

Nawaz Sharif is a politician master in Public appeasement. He chages colors more than a chameleon ( girgit). His start was an army dictator's handy boy now he is proponent for democracy where his family gets all the meaty contracts. Now he toes the line of TTP appeasement to Arab appeasement. Usko to bas rahne hi do.

I tell you as a guy living in Lahore that Punjabis are more open to different ethnicities than any other place. Opinions may differ but having lived in Khi and Lhr this is my observation.

Whereas you have stated that "PML maybe be Punjab dominated but they dont play politics on ethnicity." That's why I replied to you ...........

I don't know about Lahore but infact I found Punjabis themselves very friendly ... I have much Punjabi friends with best relations ... But I notice one thing among them that they don't hate us but they have much hatred against MQM ... If you say that MQM is ethnic party ... Ok I admit MQM depended on ethnicity in its start but ANP is also ethnic party ... What would say about Baloch & Sindhi nationalists ... By the way MQM was made on ethnicity but it was a reactionary party against quota system and some other reasons ... It is not as bad as Punjabis think ... I know all about it since 1988 ...............

which conspiracy theories in particular MQM made against Pakistan?

Your thread title is very much wrong ................

Last edited:
Altaf can't take a NO from it's worker, They have to do what he says, Altaf don't respect or cares what they want. So If a worker says No,,, He would have to leave karachi Like Mustafa Kamal or in worst case would wind up dead... An example of Haidar Abbas Rizvi who was forced to take part in 2002 elections by Altaf hussain

kbj8.jpg

Sunday Magazine:

Mafiya bas tu apnay zehan se cheezein soch soch kar bolta raha kar :mad:

Do you know when body bags have found...???? I mean in which era ..........

Whereas you have stated that "PML maybe be Punjab dominated but they dont play politics on ethnicity." That's why I replied to you ...........

I don't know about Lahore but infact I found Punjabis themselves very friendly ... I have much Punjabi friends with best relations ... But I notice one thing among them that they don't hate us but they have much hatred against MQM ... If you say that MQM is ethnic party ... Ok I admit MQM depended on ethnicity in its start but ANP is also ethnic party ... What would say about Baloch & Sindhi nationalists ... By the way MQM was made on ethnicity but it was a reactionary party against quota system and some other reasons ... It is not as bad as Punjabis think ... I know all about it since 1988 ...............

Your thread title is very much wrong ................

ANP never had an issue with Punjab. It's usually an MQM discussion when Punjabis pop up somehow. somewhere. In reference or direct. This is why people hate them. The victim card may have had basis in the beginning now it's just crooks being thugs and killing people. Militant politics.

A distant family member became an MQM guy and stood for a seat from Lahore. He was a very popular guy ( passed away since then ) in his domicile but he got less than 3000 votes for siding with MQM. We are aware of MQM politics and i had a part in disappearing a few MQM "workers". Yeh gand Lahore nahin anay dena maine. MQM doesnt know how to enter politics not the right way. With the backing of people.

They've over used the the victim + Muhajir/urdu speaking card. My father was one, never moaned. And people dont hate Urdu speakers, we HATE MQM with a passion and for right reasons.

Once Gwader is developed blackmail from mqm walas will stop soon after. Thats what they don't want. I wonder if PPP is with you because they basically wasted 5 years. Don't want another province to get port?

The only reason Karachi is worth anything is because of being only port city in Pakistan.

I asked to you yesterday in another thread that kindly provide concrete evidence in support your allegation / claim ...............

@Emmie I do hope ... you will restrict this member in this regard ....... Thanx

ANP never had an issue with Punjab. It's usually an MQM discussion when Punjabis pop up somehow. somewhere. In reference or direct. This is why people hate them. The victim card may have had basis in the beginning now it's just crooks being thugs and killing people. Militant politics.

A distant family member became an MQM guy and stood for a seat from Lahore. He was a very popular guy ( passed away since then ) in his domicile but he got less than 3000 votes for siding with MQM. We are aware of MQM politics and i had a part in disappearing a few MQM "workers". Yeh gand Lahore nahin anay dena maine. MQM doesnt know how to enter politics not the right way. With the backing of people.

They've over used the the victim + Muhajir/urdu speaking card. My father was one, never moaned. And people dont hate Urdu speakers, we HATE MQM with a passion and for right reasons.

Not the right reason dude ... I do agree that MQM uses Mohajir card ... As I told you that I am very much against ethnological politics ... If that guy had secured only 3000 votes than what the wonder vise versa in Karachi :)

For your information ANP officials themselves have accused for many thing to Punjab ... Likewise Sindhi and Baloch nationalist make responsible to Punjab for each n every mess in their respective provinces ... But you don't know MQM itself tilted towards Nawaz Sharif while it had won in 1988 but due to pressure of workers & supporters MQM went into alliance with PPP ... MQM didn't ever fight with Punjabis ... Nor their leader are habitual to cursing to Punjab every time ... Yes exception always there .................

First you need to learn how to address others respectfully.
100% agree ... This guy lacks to address always ............

Secondly I am sitting right now in a mohajars home in karachi people who are here since 47 and knows a lot more about MQM than you as they see things neutrally not with yr MQM loving pink glasses which even shows altaf bhai smarter than brad pitt and according to these real mohagirs MQM is nothing but a gang of corrupt monsters.
It can be called that some people despite being a Mohajir don't support to MQM and supporting to MQM doesn't mean that the whole Urdu speaking community will support them ... This thing proves that everybody is free to liking and disliking to any political party in Karachi ... But vast majority of Karachi is with MQM ... This is ground reality ... It's up to you accept or not ... But this is reality ..........

Thirdly I am no supporter of PMLn or PPP or PTI they all are thugs and lack any ability to deal the pak's problem but the reason MQM is worst than anything else is because of its armed gangs doing extortion, robberies,target killing ,land grabbing at a scale no one ever did or can do. You know better than me how many youth have been ruined by this MQM of yrs on the fake pretext of getting them justice.
Kindly tell me who don't have arms in Pakistan ... Ok leave Pakistan which party doesn't carry arms in Karachi ... While MQM was not formed IJT introduced arms in colleges & universities ..........
While MQM was formed in 1984 ... Urdu speaking people were not armed ... In 1985 a girl name Bushra Zaidi was killed by the bus which was driven by the Pathan driver ... Girl was Urdu speaking so there was created a rift between both communities ... MQM had been formed so they have started to taking side their own community ... Pashtoon was armed community at this time so MQM guys realizes that weopons are very important for them to survive in against others ... That's the reason MQM guys got armed ... Now MQM would itself be de-weaponized then what the guarantee that others will be de-weaponized too ... It can be much dangerous for the survival ............
But if government can show its sincerity and do operation by army ... And army will ensure to all of them that city will be cleared from weapons then I think MQM will be happy to be de-weaponized ..........

Fourthly just conduct fare elections in karachi and you guys will loose more than half of yr seats.
This is just your delusion and nothing more ...........

Fifthly have yu ever seen any other party's head threatening people of Pakistan to kill them with naked swords the way altaf did after may elections to the people sitting on two swords protesting against MQM's dhandli . Were they not pakistani's and half of them were mohajir's.
I am also against this kind of speeches ... He leads to a political party he should careful before talking ...........

Sixthly did we ever see in history of Pakistan CEC of a party getting a good spanking by its own party goons the way hammad siddique beaten up farooq sattar and co .
Not the exactly but something had happened that's why Hammad Siddiqui had been fired and he can't be returned in party again ....................

Not the right reason dude ... I do agree that MQM uses Mohajir card ... As I told you that I am very much against ethnological politics ... If that guy had secured only 3000 votes than what the wonder vise versa in Karachi :)

For your information ANP officials themselves have accused for many thing to Punjab ... Likewise Sindhi and Baloch nationalist make responsible to Punjab for each n every mess in their respective provinces ... But you don't know MQM itself tilted towards Nawaz Sharif while it had won in 1988 but due to pressure of workers & supporters MQM went into alliance with PPP ... MQM didn't ever fight with Punjabis ... Nor their leader are habitual to cursing to Punjab every time ... Yes exception always there .................

MQM leaders dont issue that much, its party members that have an issue. Hate, jealousy, envy whatever you classify it it's despicable bhai. I have seen it happen, when i speak urdu you's say I am urdu speaking and this fools them. Little Punjabi topic and bas bhardwas:-)D fav khi gali after Chu**** ) shuru on their complaining and bitching and moaning. Everyone does but the level there is akheeer. Karachi has definitely faced an influx of IDPs plus urbanization. It has expanded, instead of being more open to ethnic divergence it's turned more into it's groups. Huddling into clicks.

In the end there is more of an issue coming out from MQM camps than other parties. ANP, Sindhi Balochi have issues. Think about it Punjabis have they ever called for such outburts? Balochis intentionally target Punjabis do you hear any calls for blood? We are must mol te mithay chowl.

But in the end, lore lore hai.

This is just your delusion and nothing more ...........

This my dear friend is your overconfidence. My colleague's cousin, all urdu speaking from Karachi shifted to Lahore. His vote was placed by MQM people in Khi in their favour while he was in Lahore. Not only that his whole family's infact. They were all in Lahore. This not a made up fact, and I came across this done by MQM, PPP and PML. 3 parties only.

MQM doesnt want army, it's just playing the "righteous" card. Yaar MQM ki ma margayi thi jab voting ke waqt army soliders were stationed outside? :D Had there been Army at every polling station in Karachi then this would be a reality that MQM would lose atleast 40% of the seats. They lost seats with all the crap they pulled together with PPP in the last 5 years. Next 5 years they will lose more. MQM better put up a new image because the youngins dont like MQM or wanna be associated with them.

You might support MQM but you legs you stand on have become weak. The day lafafa in England dies, that day is gonna be the start of internal MQM bloodbath. I can guarantee you this. This opinion is shared by a lot of really knowledeable people both inside and outside the country.

No do you need MQM to defend you, gone are the days.

MQM leaders dont issue that much, its party members that have an issue. Hate, jealousy, envy whatever you classify it it's despicable bhai. I have seen it happen, when i speak urdu you's say I am urdu speaking and this fools them. Little Punjabi topic and bas bhardwas:-)D fav khi gali after Chu**** ) shuru on their complaining and bitching and moaning. Everyone does but the level there is akheeer. Karachi has definitely faced an influx of IDPs plus urbanization. It has expanded, instead of being more open to ethnic divergence it's turned more into it's groups. Huddling into clicks.

In the end there is more of an issue coming out from MQM camps than other parties. ANP, Sindhi Balochi have issues. Think about it Punjabis have they ever called for such outburts? Balochis intentionally target Punjabis do you hear any calls for blood? We are must mol te mithay chowl.
It means you don't have problem with MQM leaders ... And how much members & workers have you met...?? Question raises over here :) When you speak Urdu Karachiites immediately identitfy to you that you are a Punjabi ... Because they can be caught from their Urdu accent instantly then who will complain to you.....?? Another Question ...........
My first cousins live in Lahore and my father spent his early life in Lahore too ... My cousins talk Urdu like Punjabis ..............
Therefore these are looking lame arguments which you did ............

But in the end, lore lore hai.
Nara mat laga peechey 1 ore hai :p:

This my dear friend is your overconfidence. My colleague's cousin, all urdu speaking from Karachi shifted to Lahore. His vote was placed by MQM people in Khi in their favour while he was in Lahore. Not only that his whole family's infact. They were all in Lahore. This not a made up fact, and I came across this done by MQM, PPP and PML. 3 parties only.
If all family members were in Lahore than how did they know that their votes have been casted in favor of MQM :woot: Kindly revisit your allegation :)

MQM doesnt want army, it's just playing the "righteous" card. Yaar MQM ki ma margayi thi jab voting ke waqt army soliders were stationed outside? :D Had there been Army at every polling station in Karachi then this would be a reality that MQM would lose atleast 40% of the seats. They lost seats with all the crap they pulled together with PPP in the last 5 years. Next 5 years they will lose more. MQM better put up a new image because the youngins dont like MQM or wanna be associated with them.
Ok I accept MQM doesn't want army ... Tau jhootay ko ghar tak pohonchao na ... Karo army operation ... Stop this nonsense dramay bazi of Captain Qaim Ali Shah on the name of operation :D

You might support MQM but you legs you stand on have become weak. The day lafafa in England dies, that day is gonna be the start of internal MQM bloodbath. I can guarantee you this. This opinion is shared by a lot of really knowledeable people both inside and outside the country.

No do you need MQM to defend you, gone are the days.
I am eagerly waiting for that day ... I am sure MQM will be more popular in all over Pakistan :agree:

Last edited:
It means you don't have problem with MQM leaders ... And how much members & workers have you met...?? Question raises over here :) When you speak Urdu Karachiites immediately identitfy to you that you are a Punjabi ... Because they can be caught from their Urdu accent instantly then who will complain to you.....?? Another Question ...........
My first cousins live in Lahore and my father spent his early life in Lahore too ... My cousins talk Urdu like Punjabis ..............

My father moved to Karachi when he was 13. My mother moved when she was 7 i believe. They grew up there till their early 20's. I can speak Urdu fatafat style like Karachite ( which is a gandi urdu, wrong style to speak a soft language ). Shit most of my friends in Uni were Khi playboys. So your cousin grew up there in Lahore I didnt, i did all over the world. My siblings inlaws are kattar urdu speakers. And i can imitate them pretty well.

So I can speak gandi urdu, mazedar urdu and sexy urdu. Yeh sexy ka na hi pooschain to bahtar hai, mausam garam hojaega.

I can speak a little pashto, Some arabic, little spanish, basic french. Best language? Punjabi. Jo maza gali dene ka punjabi main hai na tum urdu speakers can never experience. :bunny:
It is my general perception/observation that envy ( whatever you classify it ) is way more in Khi than in Lahore . Maybe its because of Punjabian di shaan. Well dont hate appreciate :D

If all family members were in Lahore than how did they know that their votes have been casted in favor of MQM :woot: Kindly revisit your allegation :)

Not allegation, confirmed. I'm not only blaming MQM even PML and PPP. But most cases were rural areas. In urban areas it was MQM. Mostly. You're asking me how were they confirmed? Polling booth se call gaiyyo thi re baba. MQM is well entrenched in it's areas. Why do you think that family left Khi and their business? Bhatta got too much for them and the MQM hartal/speech nonsense that brings economy to a halt. Khair that is what MQM has become now.

Ok I accept MQM doesn't want army ... Tau jhootay ko ghar tak pohonchao na ... Karo army operation ... Stop this nonsense dramay bazi of Captain Qaim Ali Shah on the name of operation :D

Operation hoega to tum log roogay baad main. Abhi tak rotay hain. Army opertion will result in 9 innocents vs 1 guilty in kill ratio. Can you handle it?

I am eagerly waiting for that day ... I am sure MQM will be more popular in all over Pakistan :agree:

MQM has lost seats in Khi, has no base in Lahore. It's on a downward trend. It's never gonna make an impact in Punjab not till I am where I am ;)

Last edited:
So I can speak gandi urdu, mazedar urdu and sexy urdu. Yeh sexy ka na hi pooschain to bahtar hai, mausam garam hojaega.
Mausam garam hi nahi ho jaye ga balkeh PDF par bhi ban ho jao gay :D

It is my general perception/observation that envy ( whatever you classify it ) is way more in Khi than in Lahore . Maybe its because of Punjabian di shaan. Well dont hate appreciate :D
Don't Karachi with Lahore ... Just ask your fellow Punjabis who live other than Lahore ... Bari acchi acchi galiyan detey hain Lahorion ko ;) Or galiyan dene ka maza tau Punjabi mai hi hai :D

Mausam garam hi nahi ho jaye ga balkeh PDF par bhi ban ho jao gay :D

Don't Karachi with Lahore ... Just ask your fellow Punjabis who live other than Lahore ... Bari acchi acchi galiyan detey hain Lahorion ko ;) Or galiyan dene ka maza tau Punjabi mai hi hai :D

Jallan do un paynchodan nu, ana te fer lore hi yay chuttyan ch :D

Not allegation, confirmed. I'm not only blaming MQM even PML and PPP. But most cases were rural areas. In urban areas it was MQM. Mostly. You're asking me how were they confirmed? Polling booth se call gaiyyo thi re baba. MQM is well entrenched in it's areas. Why do you think that family left Khi and their business? Bhatta got too much for them and the MQM hartal/speech nonsense that brings economy to a halt. Khair that is what MQM has become now.
I didn't deny ... Its happened in democrazy ... But not at a such scale which you people think ... Bhatta is out of debate this is just allegation onto MQM ... But PAC, ANP & TTP are really involved ... That's why you didn't hear such noise regarding bhatta before 2008 ... But PPP era it had total mess ... And I leave responsible to MQM if PPP couldn't be handled then they should kick that alliance ...........
Yes I am much against nonsense strikes ... And MQM realizes too ... You would have seen in last 7 months only two strike has been happened ... Its a good sign and good for them ..............

Operation hoega to tum log roogay baad main. Abhi tak rotay hain. Army opertion will result in 9 innocents vs 1 guilty in kill ratio. Can you handle it?
Hum tau ronay k liye tayyar hain but tum log rulaye hi nahi rahay ... We just want permanent solution of Karachi ... I can't be done by Rangers & Police ... Only Army can do it ... And COAS is not Asif Nawaz Janjua at this time ...........

MQM has lost seats in Khi, has no base in Lahore. It's on a downward trend. It's never gonna make an impact in Punjab not till I am where I am ;)
Lahore mai politics karnay par tau pabandi nahi hai na tumhari taraf se then let them do it ..................

Lahore mai politics karnay par tau pabandi nahi hai na tumhari taraf se then let them do it ..................

I wont let MQM bring their "workers". Anyone else is fine. There arent many so it's fun hunting :D

Bhai me jaun dinner k liye?

I miss Karachi at times. Looks like i gotta go for summers there.

Peace.

beta MQM didn't kill one army personell, maybe rangers but not army guys ok
Will heirs of 951 killed policemen get justice in 2011?

Karachi: More than 61 police personnel have been killed in 2010, but police is not able to arrest or even investigate such cases of their colleagues due to political pressure.

Karachi police has lost 12 officers and 49 personnel of lower rank this year.

“These police officers were cream of the department. They were brave, intelligent and also a sign of fear for terrorists”, a high-ranking police official told The News Tribe on condition of anonymity.
They played an important role in eliminating the criminal activities from the city and arresting hundreds of culprits along with huge cache of weapons, the official added.
Sources said that over 98 percent FIRs of killings of police personnel had been lodged against unknown criminals.
In some cases police had arrested few criminals but released them on political pressure.

“Police arrested the killer of Inspector Nasir Ul Hassan as well as DSP Nawaz Ranjha but had to release him because of his political affiliation”, they claimed.

Even no one was ready to own the arrest of that killer as police officers were in confusion about the government stance.

The government had chalked out various plans to curb criminal elements but police officers did not show any interest to take part in the operation citing security concerns for
their families and themselves.

Sources at the police department said the government wanted to launch crackdown on
criminals, who have been responsible for the deaths of people in
target killing so far this year.
“But now plans for such operation might be rejected because several police
officers have refused to take part in it since they are afraid of any
post-operation consequences, and especially when the government
completes its tenure”, a senior police officer requesting not to be named told this scribe.

The police officers have good reasons to back out since after the 1992
operation against terrorists the government was removed and it was Sindh police which was targeted in revenge.
According to statistics of Sindh police, a total of 941 police officers were killed in revenge attacks. 311 of them had directly taken part in the Operation Clean up carried out by the army against criminals in 1992.
Of these, the most prominent officers were Inspector Bahadur Ali, killed on June 28, 1994, DSP Hafeez Tanooli, DSP Imdad Kathyan, Inspector Aslam Hayat, Inspector Bahadur Ali, Inspector Zeeshan Kazmi, Inspector Ijaz Shah, Inspector Tofeeq Zahid, Inspector Nasir Ul Hassan, SI Rehan, SI Nisar, ASI Nadeem and several others whose bodies were found in deserted parts of the city. These officers were rewarded with promotions, cash money and medals during their service by the then government.

“A majority of these officers were killed when the government of mid-90s
was removed”, the police sources said and added that they are not able to
arrest or even investigate such cases of killings of their colleagues due to
political pressure.

“There is no way these police officers will take part in any action against criminals considering the political influence different parties hold in the city, they are afraid of
consequences of their action that could come from any quarter”, a senior police officer said.
The officials are also aware of the ignorance of the home and interior departments for the provincial and federal governments, which have completely failed to protect their own men in uniform since 1992, he said.
“How can the government and higher authorities expect from the officers of Karachi police that they can actively participate in any possible search operation”, a police officer said and added that if police officers were forced to participate than results will never meet expectations.
While no one from the police department was available to comment on the matter and find a solution, he said the only way to restore the confidence of these scared officers, is to compensate the families of those 951 killed police officials.
Families of our martyrs are still waiting for justice. They want to see the killers of their loved one behind the grills, he added.
“Government should provide justice to the families of 951 martyrs of our department to increase the morale of Karachi police”, the police officer suggested.
“These people are still waiting for justice. Their women are working to run their house holds while they hardly earn enough money to send their children to schools”, an official said.
“They are living on charity and that is a great shame for this department which has been deprived of some of their golden boys”, he added.–By M T Habib
Will heirs of 951 killed policemen get justice in 2011? | The News Tribe

What happened to the 92 cops who disappeared after 1992?

Back
Top Bottom