What's new

conspiracy theories which Pakistanis make against MQM

So ISI is also a conspiracy theorist organization?

BjstsrkIgAAQLbY.jpg

Agreed MQM always get a bad rep. Generally majority of MQM haters are from outside Karachi. But MQM is not an organization of saints. It has done some dark deeds before. Maybe now it has changed. But before it had committed atrocities and the people do not forget and forgive easily.
And because of MQM every urdu speaker even though that person does not support it, is associated with MQM and hence hated. So in the end he would think, well forget it I will just go and support it as I have no other choice.

Agreed MQM always get a bad rep. Generally majority of MQM haters are from outside Karachi. But MQM is not an organization of saints. It has done some dark deeds before. Maybe now it has changed. But before it had committed atrocities and the people do not forget and forgive easily.
And because of MQM every urdu speaker even though that person does not support it, is associated with MQM and hence hated. So in the end he would think, well forget it I will just go and support it as I have no other choice.

beta nobody is a saint, people who try to remind us of MQM's dark past forget to see into that dark past and who pushed MQM into it

army also plunged into the trouble making part but then i appreciate that only patriotic party like MQM had abstained from killing any pakistan army guy, even though it got its thousands of workers brutally tortured and killed

BXrGLgaCMAAQfzd.jpg

Av6LqEbCQAEJCrX.jpg

beta nobody is a saint, people who try to remind us of MQM's dark past forget to see into that dark past and who pushed MQM into it

army also plunged into the trouble making part but then i appreciate that only patriotic party like MQM had abstained from killing any pakistan army guy, even though it got its thousands of workers brutally tortured and killed

/quote]

Sadly MQM had been involved in killing army personnel. Although it also lost a lot of its workers. All I am trying to show is that MQM had committed mistakes in the past and people dont forget that.

Lets leave it at this

Sadly MQM had been involved in killing army personnel. Although it also lost a lot of its workers. All I am trying to show is that MQM had committed mistakes in the past and people dont forget that.

Lets leave it at this

beta MQM didn't kill one army personell, maybe rangers but not army guys ok

Very true indeed. Many Urdu Speaker do not support MQM at all in fact many hate MQM but then you have racist PTI trolls and unfortunately some Punjabis join in bashing MQM and Urdu Speaking community. It creates backlash and they think maybe they are better off with Altaf bhai.

Back
Top Bottom