What's new

Considering suspending my account

Bro, you are a very well-educated and informed member who has made significant contributions to enrich the Bangladesh section by sharing knowledge especially on topics pertaining to engineering, manufacturing and international business.

To be completely honest with you, you offer India way more attention and headspace than necessary.
As someone who is fortunate enough to have built connections across various industrial sectors and government departments, I am well aware of the influence that India wields.
I can assure you that the influence is overgrown and will see "correction" in due course.

Bangladesh is a fiercely independent and Muslim-majority nation - India knows this and hence they have no appetite for annexing Bd. They are just making the most out of the prevalent political situation.

BAL won't be in charge forever - Indian influence will reduce eventually (it cannot go away completely - just look at the map).

As literacy and internet access improves in India, Hindutva extremism will reduce to irrelevance and hence I expect Indian interactions with Bangladesh will become more productive with time.

Don't take trolls seriously - sit back, relax, enjoy.
Couldn't have said it better myself! My words exactly!

I also hope and believe that Indian influence will reduce over time , specially when most of people are vehemently anti India !

Actually anti sanghi infested India, as no reason to oppose or dislike common Indian people,who are human being like us and they are our neighbors!

Last edited:
Friedrich List:
Any nation which by means of protective duties and restrictions on navigation has raised her manufacturing power and her navigation to such a degree of development that no other nation can sustain free competition with her, can do nothing wiser than to throw away these ladders of her greatness, to preach to other nations the benefits of free trade, and to declare in penitent tones that she has hitherto wandered in the paths of error,

As long as it can win in free trade. The United States advocates free trade. But now the United States faces China and does not advocate free trade. Now it is national security.🤣

Free thought is the same as free trade.
The same goes for free thought. As long as it is the most powerful country, the people are super confident. It is ensured that the free competition of ideas wins. promotes free thought. Such as the United States and the West.

The Pakistan Defense Forum is too free, like a place without government protection. In the contest of freedom of thought, the thoughts of people in confident countries will not be greatly affected. A country without self-confidence will split people's hearts. They are difficult to distinguish between true and false.

Thanks for this forum, let me see many problems clearly.

In 1841, Friedrich List, the leading German economist of the mid 19th century, argued that it was in the nature of more developed countries to kick away the ladder with which they climbed to the top and so deny poorer countries the chance to develop. He wrote: "It is a very common clever device that when anyone has attained the summit of greatness, he kicks away the ladder by which he has climbed up, in order to deprive others of the means of climbing up after him." In this video, and subsequent installments of the series, we shall examine how the elites "kick away the ladder" from the rest of us. In this video, we start with economics.

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @TNT @Indus Pakistan @Falcon26 @Norwegian @LeGenD @Iltutmish @notorious_eagle @Akh1112 @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Tipu7 @Horus @Ark_Angel @SQ8 @Goenitz @messiach @TaimiKhan @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Ahmet Pasha @White and Green with M/S @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @PanzerKiel @Sifar zero @Areesh @waz @Signalian @Raja Porus @INDIAPOSITIVE
@_NOBODY_ @Zarvan @Piotr
@MultaniGuy @Dalit @farok84
@beijingwalker

Last edited:
The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

To those I have irked - my honest apologies.

There is a time to start and there is a time to say goodbye and move on.

My experience has been wonderful though - did not regret a moment of it.

May you all succeed in whatever endeavor you put your minds to. Signing off.

Attention seeking snowflake running away!

Best wishes for your normal life, away from cyber-warriorism!

The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

Bhai, take a break and come back. No need to go away permanently.

As many said, ignore the trolls. Don't take them personally.

But apart from those trolls with zero value, it's actually healthy to have members from diverse and opposite opinions. Not all Indians are blind Bhakts and you can have healthy discussion with them and even build connections. There are areas of mutual interest for both.

I lurked this board for many years before making an account recently. Really enjoy reading your posts. I suggest taking a break.

Limit your engagement with PDF to posting articles. You are good at aggregating links, media, articles for us to read about ongoing development and issues in BD.

Don’t engage with posters. Respond to legitimate questions but ignore everything else. What is said here by posters is not reflective of true reality but only emotionally driven speculation. Every poster here is psychologically projecting always be aware of that!

Maybe he wants to have more focus on what he is doing in his real life.

Hasina will not rule BD forever, so maybe Bilal will come back 5 years from now. I was also absent in PDF from 2016 - 2018. Didnt write anything during those period. Even I dont visit PDF during that period, only several times during that years.
what Hasina has to do with Bilal membership of PDF ?

The title automatically means that the OP needs a reason to "reconsider" his decision of leaving, even if there is no plea from other members to stay. :lol:

The title automatically means that the OP needs a reason to "reconsider" his decision of leaving, even if there is no plea from other members to stay. :lol:

Real men don't seek validation from bitches. He is going through some hormonal imbalance. :D

Listen buddy, I'd say stay and contribute positively to the forum - but your opening post reveals you still have deep paranoia about Indians - Indians taking over BD, Indians undercover on this forum.

Until you can start thinking rationally and with less insecurity - you will not feel any better.

You were a good member

God bless you

Back
Top Bottom