What's new

Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together

...Every bit of whining about Gandhi & his actions betrays a contempt for both the people of India and their choice of leader as well as the absolute impotence of those screaming that their chosen ones were greater leaders. No one stopped any other leader from challenging Gandhi for the affection of his countrymen & women, the fact that they couldn't mount a challenge rankles them deeply. They could have attempted & won independence for India with their supporters & bravery and in their own path, their failure is too often laid down at Gandhi's opposition to their path....

Nathuram Godse is not quite the demon congress make him out to be.

He did respect Gandhi for his achievements and Godse did take part in the civil disobedience movement. He was also the editor of the Marathi newspaper Agrani (translates as Trailblazers). He was an independent thinker.

He believed that to maintain Hindu-Muslim unity, Gandhi always called for sacrifice from the Hindus and never from the Muslims. (support for Khilafat, demand for Hindustani language, Hindus refugees to leave occupied mosque etc..). History does bear out this charge and India's version of 'secularism' is a direct offspring of this line of thinking.

He questioned Gandhi's definition of India's freedom which meant all Indians (which included muslims too) loosing Half of what was called India.

He did not kill Gandhi in anger but he rather thought of it as an execution for his betrayal of the hope of other Indians. He did not choose to run away but stood his ground after the shooting and willing accepted punishment and death. Yes, his claim to fame is the murder of the Mahatma, but he did not do it for fame. He did what he foolishly thought was the right thing to do.

In any case Gandhi died at an opportune time. His death did put a stop to the riots and killings. It helped him become a martyr.

If Gandhi had stayed alive, we would probably not have Kashmir or Hyderabad or Junaghad or a few other states as part of India. His antics like his experiment of sleeping naked with his niece Manu was already getting scandalous. At the age of 78, he was loosing it.

As they say, you either die a Hero or live long enough to become the Villain. I am glad Gandhi died a Hero.

As to Khurshed Nariman, even Ghandi constituted a probe against this allegation and found no proof and Dr. Sayed Mahmud is on record writing a letter to the Vicroy apologizing for his participation in the Quit India movement. Hardly leadership material, wont you say ?

About Khurshed Nariman incident kindly read why the probe had to be initiated first of all. Who was the president of AICC that time and why did not he listen to Mr. Nariman's plea. In Maulana saab's words "...Poor Nariman had lost the case even before the enquiry began"

Secondly in Sayed Mahmud affair,you dear have mixed up two different time periods. The time I was talking about when Hitler was on his way of reshaping Germany and you have come up with an argument based on the event happened when Allied forces had already landed in coast of France. It is beyond my intellectual capacity to synchronize the two.

Last edited:
About Khurshed Nariman incident kindly read why the probe had to be initiated first of all. Who was the president of AICC that time and why did not he listen to Mr. Nariman's plea. In Maulana saab's words "...Poor Nariman had lost the case even before the enquiry began"

Secondly in Sayed Mahmud affair,you dear have mixed up two different time periods. The time I was talking about when Hitler was on his way of reshaping Germany and you have come up with an argument based on the event happened when Allied forces had already landed in coast of France. It is beyond my intellectual capacity to synchronize the two.

Nariman had not supported Sardar patel in 1934 so Patel returned the favor in 1937 by helping Gangadhar Kher become head of BPCC by supporting him against Nariman.

Nariman responded by calling Sardar Patel communal and made a vicious attack on him using the press and media. He first called for an inquiry then withdrew the demand for an inquiry. Gandhi himself appointed an inquiry which found the charges against Sardar Patel malicious and false. Nariman admitted to making false charges and even submitted a signed apology letter to Gandhi and was then sacked from the congress which found him unsuitable to hold a position of responsibility. This is the facts of the case.

Now which particular incident are your referring too ?

Maulana's book's published in 57 was ambiguous on the charges. However his book republished in 88 was more specific and damning. Still nothing beats a signed confession by Nariman. Does it ?

You might want to read "India wins errors: a scrutiny of Maulana Azad's India wins freedom" by Rajmohan Gandhi.

Last edited:
look U leftist can give hundreds of Excuses ... But your bed sharing with Congressi is no more a Secret ....

:lol::lol: Leftist??....I have been called a lot of things in this forum but a leftist? That's a new one for me.:woot: (@notsuperstitious were you asking me whether I was a cyber Hindu..??:D)

Go and ask anyone about that in this forum... :D

@JanjaWeed @KRAIT @IndoCarib @Echo_419 @Puchtoon @cloud_9 @adwityagrata @Star Wars @utraash @GURU DUTT @akand bharat @Flamingo please answer... who is Congress ka sabse bada Chaaatu in this forum??? :partay:

I have to agree, you always come up with a long list of the bestest luminaries to support you :rolleyes:

@Nair saab wo kabi nahi sudernewala.. ek hi elaaj uska. Flushhh... :lol:

remember I told you about being a coward with no guts :agree:....flushhhhhhhhh

I have to agree, you always come up with a long list of the bestest luminaries to support you :rolleyes:
In @JanjaWeed iiistylee ... Ho gaya Flush!!! ... Abh Jaoo Dooob marooo...
smiley-toilet06.gif

Go and ask anyone about that in this forum... :D

@JanjaWeed @KRAIT @IndoCarib @Echo_419 @Puchtoon @cloud_9 @adwityagrata @Star Wars @utraash @GURU DUTT @akand bharat @Flamingo please answer... who is Congress ka sabse bada Chaaatu in this forum??? :partay:
No need to teach them anything...... ... these people have already abandoned the country at th cost of affair with Khoongress ....... They never understood one hing that when these hindu dominated parties cud not do thing for hindus for 60 yrs then how cud for so called minority..... Now it has become usual fashion of such eople to be foled by Thekedar of minority.....

Phele number pe Guynextdoor2
Dosere par [Bregs]

In hone Congress ki chaat chaat ke
COALE ko bhi saphed bana I ke Koshish kari hai :cheesy:
Secondly if you support BJP n Modi by any mean they ensure u r labeled anti minority, hindu extremists, Rss agent n so on....
But on a scale of nationalist I wud prefer BJP than any other national party n the same time I am in not in blind love with BJP OR MODI..... wait for a while , elections results abt to cum in four state n will congress say to people of four state that they are also Rss agent who has given mandate to Bjp to rule........?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom