What's new

Congress tried to bribe MPs for nuke deal vote: WikiLeak

Sonia and Rahul are corrupt we better watch their finances till they die...I don't want them enjoying off India's stolen wealth!!!

But for Advani to tell the PM Singh to quit is a bloody joke.....this is guy behind India's economic success. What is Advani going to bring to the table, time for him to just drop dead...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

The BJP cares for India and all those who live within it and owe allegiance to the Indian constitution.

BTW, I too am not in agreement with all the BJP does or think.

I was asking due to the whole RSS and Shiv Sena affiliation..

Well its quite a balance to the pseudo-secular anti-Hindu/ anti-Buddhist votebank that Congress maintains. They are just following nature's law to balance every imbalance that's all. Although BJP can be bit silly and short-sighted sometime. But they are still much much better than what the Scammer's Progressive Alliance has done.

Coming from you ...then I really believe it. I already know when its comes to India's security BJP puts India first....which I appreciate...

This incident has shamed our democracy.. i am not blind follower of any party but for the ill deeds of this govt. it has lost the moral right to lead our nation.

Man, if congress gets a third term, I shall be ashamed of calling myself Indian. Cause i don't want to be a part of a nation where the majority are "Sheeple".
I am disgusted with Sonia Madam, Rahul Baba & co.

Why are pro BJP....I ask because I am not informed but my general opinion was that they only cared for Hindus...

They care for all Indians. It is media media propaganda that they care only for Hindus.They are a nationalist party and more secular than all other 'secular'parties put together.

Shiv Sena have lately become a bunch of jokers but RSS is a patriotic nationalistic organisation.

I am Die-hard supporter of BJP..Have been voting for them since 7th Grade...

:woot::woot:

When congress is in election campaign they bring issue like how many family members of nehru gandhi family have gave there life for the country & our

aam admiare so ignorant that they vote for them...Indira, sanjay,rajiv bullshit they

all have died for there egos & stupid decision the most stupid decision was to sent

IPF in srilanka...man how can u justify the use of India arms against the people of

Indian origin for sake of a cr@p shaped country...I would loose my faith in

democracy if UPA gets a another 3rd term...I dont know BJP should win this election

by hook or crook...i dont wannalive in this country which will have a congress

administration for another 5 cr@ppy years...

"Aam aadmee " lolz. We have heard a lot of people ranting about suffering of aam aadmi. This "aam aadmi" is the centre of corruption in india. Its the aam aadaee (Common man) that sells his votes and his sould for a couple of hundred rupees. The current government is just a reflection of our corrupt society. A corrupt society will always have a corrupt leadership.
The Election commission is pathetically inefficient.
Things seem to be pretty gloomy in the future.

For me I don`t blame this whole thing on the PM.But its normal for people to blame him because he has the highest seat in the parliament.But I think our PM is a good guy stuck in a bad company

[/COLOR]

The Shiv Sena is maverick enterprenual venture mainly aimed at staying in power , making money and staying in the lime light.

The RSS on the other hand is a patriotic orgnisation with its roots in the independence movement.

the news is not totally true, the party high command never allow this kind of act.

but yeh congress has a big problem with the ineffectiveness of some leaders. For now i dont think india have much of choice ,

UPA is not as bad as NDA for sure.

BUT in this particular case- congress did a good job, left and nda had no reason to oppose but they were opposing for the sake of politics.

the news is not totally true, the party high command never allow this kind of act.

but yeh congress has a big problem with the ineffectiveness of some leaders. For now i dont think india have much of choice ,

UPA is not as bad as NDA for sure.

BUT in this particular case- congress did a good job, left and nda had no reason to oppose but they were opposing for the sake of politics.

Then the Govt must have explained the pros and cons to the Opposition and should have convinced them instead of buying the votes.

The Left would not be convinced anyway because they are stuck in a time-warp but NDA would/could have been convinced if they had given credit to the BJP also for initiating the deal. That was what the BJP wanted.

Back
Top Bottom