What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

I am not judging as you can see I am analysing and deducing truth from facts and clues you leave behind.

As a fellow Indian i request you not to judge my religion,this is my personal thing not for anyone to judge.
Regards.

Go with temple guys....If the food guys fail to deliver people might starve........If the temple guys fail to deliver it wont be much of a problem!

Do understand that Congress is fooling people. While the below poverty people are around 37% and are getting various subsidies already, these Congress MFs are providing cheap subsidies to 67% of the people just with an eye on votebank. And guess what - only 3% pay for these subsidies.

1. Hardly anyone pays income tax

Only 3% of Indians pay income tax, in a population of 1.2bn. One explanation for this is that agriculture is exempt and two-thirds of Indians live in rural areas. A large chunk of the economy is also informal, unorganised labour, for which it's harder to collect taxes. Many argue that some of the country's financial problems would be solved in one fell swoop, if this massive tax hole could be filled.

BBC News - 10 things you might not know about India

Lolz my dad is at one of the higher position in IAF and thank God he has not got it after licking, the way you fooking muppet get after getting a quarter of a whisky or 100 or 200 Rs..Nationalism put it in your stinking ***.World has seen what this country has done to Sikhs and that too under khangress rule..***** Please dont give me lesson.

Madam nationalism is not calculated by whose father is in the armed forces.

As a fellow Indian i request you not to judge my religion,this is my personal thing not for anyone to judge.
Regards.

So you want to insult Hindus and Lord Ram in the dirtiest possible way...but your own religion is too sacred for you??

Lolz my dad is at one of the higher position in IAF and thank God he has not got it after licking, the way you fooking muppet get after getting a quarter of a whisky or 100 or 200 Rs..Nationalism put it in your stinking ***.World has seen what this country has done to Sikhs and that too under khangress rule..***** Please dont give me lesson.

I'm sure youre dad is sufficiently ashamed of you maggot, now leave this thread. We don't want you here.

We Indians are ashamed of you fooking geezers who are here in disguise..Blow yourself up and do a favor on all of us.Suck Rahus Baba's ball to get promotion this time but it is hard this time baby coz your Amul baby is not going to get chance this time.

This guynextdoor is a Pakistani masquerading as an Indian. He has already been exposed. Don't bother too much about him...he is just an instigator

Oh you are asking my personal opinion ? ....well then Jesus was Gay. ..... do you want to know my opinion about his mother mary too ?

I will shave my arse if you can promise me jesus will come to kiss it.

Upload pics here of your shaved ***,i will need to verify it.

We Indians are ashamed of you fooking geezers who are here in disguise..Blow yourself up and do a favor on all of us.Suck Rahus Baba's ball to get promotion this time but it is hard this time baby coz your Amul baby is not going to get chance this time.

Goddamn maggot- if it wasn't for your father I would have insulted your family. No he doesn't deserve it- not after what he's done for his country. I will just ignore you and treat you as the one mistake he made in his life.

Back
Top Bottom