What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

Thats what I keep telling guynextdoor...but he wont listen..

Dear friend....i would request you that if you would like to counter @Guynextdoor2 with arguments, then please do it rather than name calling....I have had chance to interact and argue with him in this foroum in more than one occasion...He is a rational and good person....But again, arguing rationally and disagreeing something does not make some one anti Indian or more Indian....Respect our people and argue logically with the valid reasons....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Guynextdoor2 ,if you want to post Ayodhya/Babri issue there is thread for that ,and for politics there is a sticky general election thread ,please dont start new thread on every issue

Dear friend....i would request you that if you would like to counter @Guynextdoor2 with arguments, then please do it rather than name calling....I have had chance to interact and argue with him in this foroum in more than one occasion...He is a rational and good person....But again, arguing rationally and disagreeing something does not make some one anti Indian or more Indian....Respect our people and argue logically with the valid reasons....

He is a thorough anti-indian and I have proved that he is actually a pakistani.

Enough with this communal and secular thing. I am outta the thread and I will request all sensible posters to leave this issue here and lets go to other threads.

Obviously the reason why these idiots keep failing is because these @##holes don't know what the people really need:

We will build a grand temple in Ayodhya, says Narendra Modi's confidante Amit Shah | NDTV.com

Temple without proper agreement between the stakeholders, means more issues related to national integrity followed by terrorism..

If Free Food, it means middle class and salaried people will have to take the burn….We paid after farmer’s load waive off, we are paying education cell, we are paying service tax for almost everything, we are paying TDS, we are paying professional tax, we are paying other indirect taxes…

Now with this new burden on economy, we will have to be ready to shelve out more from our net take home! And also, ready to pay more for GAS and Power!

Yes I can... and Im sure you are lying... No Hindu, however debauched, will say that he wants to construct a night bar at the site.

Why not have you met all Hindus of this world?

:devil: ........ your are attempting to avoid answering the question. Why don't you admit you are a muslim ? ......why are you so ashamed of it ? :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom