Next PM candidate from Congress -: Choices

• Shashi Tharoor

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Sachin Pilot (if he don't leave)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Aap is doing some good work in delhi. If a party's negative reports are always shown on every media channel and it still wins next elections even when modi and party uses all its might.

That means they are slowly standing on their feet. To become a national party it takes time and effort. I think they need to win state elections in 3-4 states 1st to become a national party.
Look how much time BJP took to come in power?
And bjp was & is a party of big industries and hindu hardliners. Which means a lot of money and people who can be stroked on name of religion to vote for them.
For congress sidhu is a very good choice. And people saying stooge lol , he's a good politician will do what keeps him in power. He's very rich financially and strong minded person. Doesn't give a FK what others say about him, and you need a strong national leader.

Plus hes the only 1 who can give 100% equal slogans & response to every modi speech. Atleast it would be full of entertainment.

So I am creating this thread to discuss what other options Congress has except Rahul Gandhi or Congress should stick with RAGA only? What's your opinions?

It seems like everyone is for sale in the Congress, except the Gandhis. Judging by recent events, it is more financially rewarding to win an election on a non-BJP ticket and then get sold out to the BJP.

Rahul Gandhi can never be a mass movement leader. He is just not dedicated enough. He does have some principled stands on issues, but his lackluster performance otherwise is not the hallmark of a leader.

Whoever drinks more Ganges water will win

Who will win in China? One who eats more bat or more pangolin?

A
As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress. He has wonderful record in politics and most intellectual person in Congress today. He is a good speaker and well educated person. Here's his profile...

Apart from the fact that he probably killed his wife, he's good.

It seems like everyone is for sale in the Congress, except the Gandhis. Judging by recent events, it is more financially rewarding to win an election on a non-BJP ticket and then get sold out to the BJP.

Rahul Gandhi can never be a mass movement leader. He is just not dedicated enough. He does have some principled stands on issues, but his lackluster performance otherwise is not the hallmark of a leader.
RAGA sacked Sachin Pilot today. I think he just want to live alone in the party. So much Corona effect on Raga's mind.

AAP governs Delhi and seems to be well-settled in Punjab. Bhim Army along with Jignesh Mevani are well-known. Kanhaiya has once participated in election. He lost but that doesn't matter because at least some people voted for him. His colleague, Shehla Rashid, can represent Kashmir.

Why do you say that ?

All these jokers cannot even win total 5 seats in Loksabha.
All these are vampanthi media creation on the behest of Gandhi Family. To be frank they can only be a good servant for Gandhi family, other then that they have no future in Indian politics.

Should include another name probably - Amarinder Singh , Amarinder Singh & Sachin pilot will fare better in Hindi heartland because they can communicate & campaign in Hindi. Beyond kerala Shashi tharoor appeal is limited to Urban english speaking voters , you can say his appeal is similar to that of Subramanium swamy , he is not some mass leader. But Sachin and Amarinder seem like mass leaders to me.

Personally I liked Sachin Pilot and in the list replace Rahul Gandhi with priyanka gandhi. Rahul has no image now, his sister speaks better hindi so she has a better chance, this is the reason congress strategist suggested her entry in politics as only option to save sinking boat.

The best option for 3rd front was in Nitish kumar but he is gone with NDA, Arvind kejriwal won't think of challenging BJP for another 10 years, atleast until he doesn't win in another 2 states.

Aap is doing some good work in delhi. If a party's negative reports are always shown on every media channel and it still wins next elections even when modi and party uses all its might.

That means they are slowly standing on their feet. To become a national party it takes time and effort. I think they need to win state elections in 3-4 states 1st to become a national party.
Look how much time BJP took to come in power?
And bjp was & is a party of big industries and hindu hardliners. Which means a lot of money and people who can be stroked on name of religion to vote for them.
For congress sidhu is a very good choice. And people saying stooge lol , he's a good politician will do what keeps him in power. He's very rich financially and strong minded person. Doesn't give a FK what others say about him, and you need a strong national leader.

Plus hes the only 1 who can give 100% equal slogans & response to every modi speech. Atleast it would be full of entertainment.

AAP is a party of municipality state nothing else. Kejriwal did not won because of his work and that's a fact.
And best of luck to opposition parties if they choose sidhu .. Lol

AAP is a party of municipality state nothing else. Kejriwal did not won because of his work and that's a fact.
And best of luck to opposition parties if they choose sidhu .. Lol

It must be congress or the bjp at the center.....kejriwal; mamata etc are much much worse....

It must be congress or the bjp at the center.....kejriwal; mamata etc are much much worse....

If its congress than it should be minus Gandhi family.
I will choose MMS any day over Modi but not as a stooge of that chor Italian lady.

If its congress than it should be minus Gandhi family.
I will choose MMS any day over Modi but not as a stooge of that chor Italian lady.

My last post on this topic:
a) how many elections did MMS win? Zero. At least Rahul Gandhi won elections.
b) (my opinion) MMS is very corrupt (morally corrupt) for having been PM of (democratic) india for 10 years without winning a single election in his life. He owed his post for entire tenure to the good will of Sonia gandhi. MMS did everything to be in her good books, by turning away from many things.
c) Moral corruption is much more dangerous than financial corruption.
d) MMS is basically an "enlightened" sycophant, who is able to project himself as honest + helpless & gain sympathy.

Sashi Taroor is great. But I don't think he will ever be allowed to be the PM. He is independent in his views for the most part, not favorite of Gandhis and he is quite smarter than all the living Gandhis put together. He may have a skeleton in his closet, that case where his wife died. Domestic abuse stuff.

Sachin pilot, (you must be Joking)

Rahul Gandhi, I voted for him. There's a good chance that he will be the PM, god forbid. But that's how it is going to be, the Gandhi family need that position to stay relevant and for the cohesion of the party without it, it'll go down with the infighting of it's leaders.

If Shashi came, then it will be bad news for Pakistan.
Is it ever good news for Pakistan tho? Congress, BJP what difference their Pakistan policy has? What BJP does publicly, Congress does quietly. BJP does gives a smokescreen of imminent threat to Pakistan, but congress did a lot of damage to Pakistan in terms of diplomacy and military conflict. The only weak face militarily will be during Mr. Singh, last decade.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom