Next PM candidate from Congress -: Choices

• Shashi Tharoor

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Sachin Pilot (if he don't leave)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
The only thing I know about Indian politics with certainty is that Rahul Gandhi is unelectable.

In my opinion Congress can't pick someone like Tharoor he seems too western. You have to pick someone more "desi" to challenge Modi.

You should mention its for GE 2034 so that people dont misunderstand.

I don’t know much about Indian politicians but that Shahi Tharoor comes across as a very impressive and well spoken chap.

Yup, and if it wasn't for the fact that he probably killed his wife(who died in mysterious circumstances a few days after a fight), I would probably vote for him :lol:. Soft Spoken people are the biggest snakes. Don't trust anyone who goes the extra mile to look nice and polished.

I think Shashi Tharoor and Kapil Sibal will be good choice for PM candidate along with Pryanka Gandhi.

Yup, and if it wasn't for the fact that he probably killed his wife(who died in mysterious circumstances a few days after a fight), I would probably vote for him :lol:. Soft Spoken people are the biggest snakes. Don't trust anyone who goes the extra mile to look nice and polished.

As a citizen of the largest democracy of the world I am upset that we don't have a strong opposition and a strong opposition leader that can do justice to Indian democracy. Congress is the main opposition but it has been swallowed by a single family. No more talent coming. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know even ABCD of politics. Congress is in mess because of him today.
So I am creating this thread to discuss what other options Congress has except Rahul Gandhi or Congress should stick with RAGA only? What's your opinions?
You have to give your choice and explain it why?
Mostly Indian members can participate in it. Pakistani members can participate without trolling and tell which Congress candidate is good for relationships between Pakistan and India.

As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress. He has wonderful record in politics and most intellectual person in Congress today. He is a good speaker and well educated person. Here's his profile...
View attachment 650915 View attachment 650916 View attachment 650917 View attachment 650918
If they show some spine & win then Capt Amrinder Singh with Ajay Maken as his deputy.
Capt should also be the RM.
[Edit] - Shatrughan Sinha as the chief jester.

As a citizen of the largest democracy of the world I am upset that we don't have a strong opposition and a strong opposition leader that can do justice to Indian democracy. Congress is the main opposition but it has been swallowed by a single family. No more talent coming. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know even ABCD of politics. Congress is in mess because of him today.
So I am creating this thread to discuss what other options Congress has except Rahul Gandhi or Congress should stick with RAGA only? What's your opinions?
Mostly Indian members can participate in it. Pakistani members can participate without trolling and tell which Congress candidate is good for relationships between Pakistan and India.

As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress. He has wonderful record in politics and most intellectual person in Congress today. He is a good speaker and well educated person. Here's his profile...
View attachment 650915 View attachment 650916 View attachment 650917 View attachment 650918
Congress is pretty much like a dead cow. As long as the Gandhi family continues to be at the helm with someone like Raga heading it, I don't expect them to be a credible opposition...let alone being elected

Maybe a strong coalition headed by some Southern leader should do the job

Whoever it will be, Muslims will be oppressed there no matter what. Congress or BJP are two sides of same coin, their leaders change sides, floor crossings for power on the drop of a hat, most of them don't have ideology other then communal-ism and corruption.

None of the candidate listed will become PM. At least not in near future.

Sashi Taroor is great. But I don't think he will ever be allowed to be the PM. He is independent in his views for the most part, not favorite of Gandhis and he is quite smarter than all the living Gandhis put together. He may have a skeleton in his closet, that case where his wife died. Domestic abuse stuff.

Sachin pilot, (you must be Joking)

Rahul Gandhi, I voted for him. There's a good chance that he will be the PM, god forbid. But that's how it is going to be, the Gandhi family need that position to stay relevant and for the cohesion of the party without it, it'll go down with the infighting of it's leaders.

Is it ever good news for Pakistan tho? Congress, BJP what difference their Pakistan policy has? What BJP does publicly, Congress does quietly. BJP does gives a smokescreen of imminent threat to Pakistan, but congress did a lot of damage to Pakistan in terms of diplomacy and military conflict. The only weak face militarily will be during Mr. Singh, last decade.
This is indeed true that congress is far more lethal and dangerous for Pakistan. After all Pakistan was broken in congress period.

The only thing I know about Indian politics with certainty is that Rahul Gandhi is unelectable.

In my opinion Congress can't pick someone like Tharoor he seems too western. You have to pick someone more "desi" to challenge Modi.
The problem is Congress don't have much strong leaders in the stock those who are already leaving Congress. Yesterday it was Scindia and today it is Sachin pilot.

Back
Top Bottom