What's new

Congratulations Pakistaniyo....Modi and alliance winning again....

I don't know why Pakistanis are celebrating. More bloodshed to come in Kashmir . Blood river will flow there.
Also war is coming too.
No more bloodshed in Kashmir...aftet balakot pakistan has fallen into place and suddenly kashmir became peaceful..what congress failed to do in 70 years modi did in 5 years

Was there any doubt really? It was common knowledge that NDA would get atleast two terms.

Ok...Modi will be devastating for Pakistan...you might have seen to what state you have come in the last 5 years of Modi...imagine another 5 years of Modi in India for Pakistan...you can see his madness when he was ready to bomb Pakistan with missiles when abhinandan was caught...unlike congress Modi will be thirsty to take revenge for the humiliation he took on 27th feb...27th feb is an unfinished war.
Modi did nothing to Pakistan, He just gave us a chance to humiliate you in front of whole world.

Look at your India what he did it.....

He single handily f@cked whole India and made you people monkeys.....

Come and try to avenge, this time send better / expensive jets since our tea for bloody Mig-21 is more worthy.

I don't know why Pakistanis are celebrating. More bloodshed to come in Kashmir . Blood river will flow there.
Also war is coming too.

everyone knows what's coming.why pakistan wants pantsir and other russian hardware? it's clear that war is coming.modi is the only leader in india right now that has threatened pakistan and if they select him again,it means more caps,more fuel to burn,more hostility on loc and probably next in line is indian cold start.for years,they talked about pakistani nuclear capability.they believed that they can send their airforce inside pakistan which they did.now their next level of escalation is cold start.we should better worry about our country because pakistan lacks air defence systems and cold start will start with air strikes.troops can only move when one air force decimate other airforce.we have to be realistic and we should buy everything that can help us against india.we know airspace ban until 30 may.this is not a joke.i told them earlier that indian targets are karachi and bahawalpur but they thought that i am joking lol.

pakistan never wanted modi again.it will be a disaster for pakistan.there will be no peace,only fight for the next five years.

Just let.me know when we have benefit from india by having good relation? We always endup with kashmir issue. Until that issue is there relation can not grow

No more bloodshed in Kashmir...aftet balakot pakistan has fallen into place and suddenly kashmir became peaceful..what congress failed to do in 70 years modi did in 5 years

You i think wokeup today? As there were two martyed 2-3 days ago by indian army.

Just let.me know when we have benefit from india by having good relation? We always endup with kashmir issue. Until that issue is there relation can not grow

sir modi is a pure hindu and most of his followers want greater india.iaf did balakot,we did feb 27.now they can again target us.be realistic.india knows that they are bigger and modi provided them spirit and courage which they lacked in previous governments.threat is real and i don't see any peace under modi.we should better prepare for an all out war because any incident in near future will escalate and this time,i don't think that any foreign country will intervene.

Abey bos d k darpook @sshole....

We are no banana nation we will f@ck them right on the spot along with their cold start...

markhor abuses from you? sir i want you to be realistic.bhai i am not darpok.we will fight with our army but sir threat is real and modi is mad.they tested our level of response during balakot.we responded well on feb 27.can you explain to me why airspace ban until 30may? sir we are expecting attack from india.kindly consider india your enemy.they are together against us.we should be together against them.together we can repel them.

everyone knows what's coming.why pakistan wants pantsir and other russian hardware? it's clear that war is coming.modi is the only leader in india right now that has threatened pakistan and if they select him again,it means more caps,more fuel to burn,more hostility on loc and probably next in line is indian cold start.for years,they talked about pakistani nuclear capability.they believed that they can send their airforce inside pakistan which they did.now their next level of escalation is cold start.we should better worry about our country because pakistan lacks air defence systems and cold start will start with air strikes.troops can only move when one air force decimate other airforce.we have to be realistic and we should buy everything that can help us against india.we know airspace ban until 30 may.this is not a joke.i told them earlier that indian targets are karachi and bahawalpur but they thought that i am joking lol.
Abey bos d k darpook @sshole....

We are no banana nation we will f@ck them right on the spot along with their cold start...

You deserve it since true Muslim and Pakistani could not be a darpook...

If Modi wants war we will give them a damn war.
Modi will not wage a direct war...he is a gujarati..a very shrewd politician...he is not emotional like you lot..he will screw you without even you people realising the cause .

Modi will not wage a direct war...he is a gujarati..a very shrewd politician...he is not emotional like you lot..he will screw you without even you people realising the cause .

i know india will attack.consider retaliation.we are together.we know the level of threat.if you attack our religious places,we will attack yours.this time no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom