What's new

Congratulations Pakistaniyo....Modi and alliance winning again....

I don't know there are different analysis some mentioning BJP win and other forecast BJP to win 190-220 seats, rest going to alliance.

But in another way I'd happy to see BJP/Modi again, because he is the one who will destroy the geographical integrity of India.

pakistan never wanted modi again.it will be a disaster for pakistan.there will be no peace,only fight for the next five years.
No peace between us but it will make India fragile, weak and more intolerant towards minorities and that is good for us...I hope within this term India will suffer more and start of civil war in India.

No peace between us but it will make India fragile, weak and more intolerant towards minorities and that is good for us...I hope within this term India will suffer more and start of civil war in India.
Ok...Modi will be devastating for Pakistan...you might have seen to what state you have come in the last 5 years of Modi...imagine another 5 years of Modi in India for Pakistan...you can see his madness when he was ready to bomb Pakistan with missiles when abhinandan was caught...unlike congress Modi will be thirsty to take revenge for the humiliation he took on 27th feb...27th feb is an unfinished war.

Back
Top Bottom