What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have said ignore Zarvan. But @TankMan when you mentioned about confronting extremism why don't you kick guys like @Zarvan out of this forum?
I reported his post and it's now deleted. I've argued with him multiple times and have destroyed all his arguments, yet he keeps repeating them like a brain-dead parrot. Done as much as could be done, what more do you want, I can't slap him over the internet now can I?

Wishful thinking

And you think it won't happen? Because of some crazy nutcases, others have to suffer. Did you forget as to what has happened post 9/11? How many muslims were killed, tortured, dismembered all over the world. What did the Mullahs do about it? Hid in their rat holes... Dude get off your high horse and thank Allah and all those Kaafirs since you are still safe in a "Kaafir" state protected by a kaafir establishment...

I reported his post and it's now deleted. I've argued with him multiple times and have destroyed all his arguments, yet he keeps repeating them like a brain-dead parrot. Done as much as could be done, what more do you want, I can't slap him over the internet now can I?
You haven't destroyed one single argument. I gave you lot of examples but you want to remain in denial but one thing is clear 99 % will not forgive those who insult and abuse RASOOL SAW. This was done in life of RASOOL SAW done in time of 4 Caliphs and agreed by all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees and all others in past 1400 years HONOR and LOVE OF RASOOL SAW is a Red Line and no body dare cross it. And deleting my comment will not change the fact that I was predicting this for past few years but some dumbheads thought may be west lives in Mars that is why they will not face the backlash of henious crimes they are doing for past century. Yes in Islam civilans can't be targetted but if Muslims governments will fail to take a stand than groups will.

Unbelievably vile. If you dont respect the country you stand on, please leave.
Definitely.

JeSuisCharlie-And-This-Is-Muhammad.jpg

Suck it up!

If the pen is so mighty, use it - why use Kalashnikovs?

As I said earlier, who are you to decide and determine the choice of weapons that each side must choose? 1 side chose a pen and the other chose an AK-47. The real question is, would the AK been chosen had the pen not been chosen to hurt, FIRST?

You dont ave to wonder. These cartoonistss have lampooned all those groups as well. There are many comedians, filmmakers etc who constantly lampoon christianity. And artists - check out 'Piss christ' for instance. Or the films of Monty Python, or the skits of Bill Maher. The film 'Exhorcist' has a scene with a 11 year old Linda Blair masturbating with a cross, and grunting "Let Jesus fvck me." That film won a few academy awards, and is considered a classic in filmmaking. Did you see Catholics running rampage with assault rifles?

Don't you see the irony of your defence? First of all those movies were made by Christians themselves, secondly Christianity has matured over the decades above and beyond many religions and it too has seen its share of blood, probably more so then any other religion. Today, Christians may either laugh or shake their heads in disbelief at the ridicule that Jesus is faced with, but can we Muslims even think of making fun of Christ or of any other Prophet?

Besides, when you wield all the power, all the might, you may develop more patience and forgiveness. Today, Christians have all the might in the world and they have also developed religious restraint.

P.S. There are literal examples of Christians running amok with weapons to 'defend' Christianity, history is full of it.

Only muslims are expected to show their offence by murder and mayhem. Others don't. At least, not to the same extent. Nobody considers muslims immune to that - on the contrary, only muslims are considered weak enough to not stand a comic or a joke or a film.

Agreed. However, why should we? Is not fun meant to make everyone laugh and enjoy? What is funny about something that is extremely offensive to 1.5 Billion humans? Why should it be allowed when the mere utterance of the word 'holocaust' with disrespect draws all kinds of attacks?

Is the Mullahs are the ones to be blamed?? No... Its the actual muslims who tolerates such idiocy and not concerned about it..

Definitely.

JeSuisCharlie-And-This-Is-Muhammad.jpg

Suck it up!

What is there to suck up sunny jim.... No one knows what the prophet looked like so they should feel free to draw away. Just like people think Jesus (SAW) had brown hair, white skin and blue eyes.... :rolleyes:

Personally this whole offence at drawing cartoons thing is a load of rubbish. Anyone who has read the Quran with appropriate diligence and translation knows what message Islam brings, a cartoon of a turbaned man is not going to dilute that anytime soon.

The only thing that threatens the true message of Islam are people like Lauren and Hardy who acted in a very cowardly and callus manner in killing unarmed men and women in a unjustifiable killing spree. So in closing I say, draw away, it is no skin off the backs of educated Muslims, the only people who will be antagonised by this are the derps who start their mornings with "DERKA DERKA".

What is there to suck up sunny jim.... No one knows what the prophet looked like so they should feel free to draw away. Just like people think Jesus (SAW) had brown hair, white skin and blue eyes.... :rolleyes:

Personally this whole offence at drawing cartoons thing is a load of rubbish. Anyone who has read the Quran with appropriate diligence and translation knows what message Islam brings, a cartoon of a turbaned man is not going to dilute that anytime soon.

The only thing that threatens the true message of Islam are people like Lauren and Hardy who acted in a very cowardly and callus manner in killing unarmed men and women in a unjustifiable killing spree. So in closing I say, draw away, it is no skin off the backs of educated Muslims, the only people who will be antagonised by this are the derps who start their mornings with "DERKA DERKA".

All right, but why are Moslem extremists and fanatics so fussed about a few drawings of Mohammed? Why aren't all Moslems as relaxed about the whole affair of the drawings of Mohammed as you, sonny jim? Why kill 12 people over a few silly drawings? Why don't many Moslems just dismiss these trivial drawings with the disdain they think they deserve? There is clearly a significant section of the Moslem population that are deeply offended by these drawings and react with violent anger, but they are oversensitive fools to the rest of the world. Personally, I think the Arab Moslem fanatics of ISIS etc. are attention-seeking children.

All right, by why are extremists and fanatics so fussed about a few drawings of Mohammed. Why aren't all Moslems as relaxed about the whole affair of drawings of Mohammed as you, sonny jim?

Well if they were laddy, they wouldn't be called extremists now would they....? DUH?

Well, if they were what, boy? Explain. Who? What? Your English is incoherent and unintelligible.
Hahah personal attacks now, Boy? My goodness you really are from a comic book. My English is perfectly fine, you posted an image to incite a reaction and that failed miserably, now attempting to call me boy and insult me by means of saying my English is not upto task will not suffice.

I can converse in six different languages, one of which happens to be your native tongue, so please spare me the glare down, I have seen it all before from people far more important than you, and needless to say I am not impressed.

Now coming back to the subject at hand, do you have anything else to add apart from insults and poorly worded retort?

Hahah personal attacks now, Boy? My goodness you really are from a comic book. My English is perfectly fine, you posted an image to incite a reaction and that failed miserably, now attempting to call me boy and insult me by means of saying my English is not upto task will not suffice.

I can converse in six different languages, one of which happens to be your native tongue, so please spare me the glare down, I have seen it all before from people far more important than you, and needless to say I am not impressed.

Now coming back to the subject at hand, do you have anything else to add apart from insults and poorly worded retort?

You reply in pronouns without enough giving details to make your statements intelligible. If you are going to write in the language, son, learn the language properly. Clearly you were poorly taught. Go back and learn it properly.

You reply in pronouns without enough giving details to make your statements intelligible. If you are going to write in the language, son, learn the language properly. Clearly you were poorly taught. Go back and learn it properly.

So you have no further substance to add to your already limited argument which was found lacking in logic... Never mind, thank you for stopping by, you have proved my point here and as such I rest my case. Thank you for this tete-e-tete, it was interesting.

So you have no further substance to add to your already limited argument which was found lacking in logic... Never mind, thank you for stopping by, you have proved my point here and as such I rest my case. Thank you for this tete-e-tete, it was interesting.

If I am so trivial, why do you bother to reply?

Clearly a significant of proportion of Moslems are offended and greatly angered by a cartoon figure or figures depicting a turbaned man as Mohammed. It is nonsensical. The extremists and the fanatics are clearly highly sensitive "men".

Last edited:
And you think it won't happen? Because of some crazy nutcases, others have to suffer. Did you forget as to what has happened post 9/11? How many muslims were killed, tortured, dismembered all over the world. What did the Mullahs do about it? Hid in their rat holes... Dude get off your high horse and thank Allah and all those Kaafirs since you are still safe in a "Kaafir" state protected by a kaafir establishment...
Muslims cannot be bullied. They know will fight till the last man. So they won't mess with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom