What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who or what the heck is Charlie Hebo?

Maybe you are over-thinking this @TankMan @ayesha.a @Akheilos ?

The attack is condemnable, and any good Muslim would condemn it. I see little reason for killing a bunch of non-combatants over some silly cartoons from a magazine that anyone has barely heard of outside France. I mean, is our Lord so weak that His image need to be protected by its followers who are nothing but tiny specs of energy in all that matter He created? And from what? Cartoons made by some odd looking folks?
Brother it is not our Lord who is talking to them :agree:

On another note, France has many problems with its Muslim population. They have little or close to no representation in French politics. They are typically conservative, and leftist politics like gay rights don't appeal to their demography. Right wing parties reject them outright. And hence, alienation. I suspect that this is similar in other European nations.
I have pointed this out soo many times ...But I am labeled an apologist (especially by Indians here) coz I have the guts to point out a wrong about the Western people and not bow to them in and sing their praises day and night! Yup sounds funny to me too!
I suspect those chumps on the run got training in ISIS or something (?) They were most certainly trained. Given that ISIS will fall one day, those European national fighters will simply return to their countries thinking of doing who knows what. They don't walk around with typical profiling.
Well, those who go to jail and come out and do a crime suddenly are disregarded as criminals but their religion seems to be highlighted...Hypocrisy at its best? Yup disgusting all the way!
They say "We are not afraid." Well, not to say that they are cowards, but they should be.

As much as Muslims in their respective societies need to address the problem of extremism, the Europeans certainly need to take a very hard look at themselves in the mirror. What happened at Charlie is purely a Western problem, and not for Muslims as a whole. Doing so otherwise would complicate the matter furtha.
Brother ...HOW to address when CNN prefers the likes of Anjem Chaudary (who doesnt even have a basic degree in Islam yet is always invited to give lectures and HIS POV over ANY qualified MUSLIM? Sometimes I feel they choose not to know the REAL Islam coz that would expose that extremist bastards are WAY FAR FROM ISLAM!

He was an alcoholic and a womanizer.
I dont know what he was but apparently CNN wants to have an affair with him!

Yes, true. But there are more than a few people supporting him. Look at his rallies. Look at Abdul Aziz. There's too much garbage in our community, of course it stinks to the world.
There are BILLIONS of us...even if 100 or a 1000 are supporting him they are irrelevant and they should stick out like a sore thumb...

The problem is they do stick out sadly out and on to the TV rather than out and dejected by media! Wish Media for once was honest and showed good Muslims too!
We need to do something to improve our image, there are too many people doing the opposite. The media chose him because he exists and uses Islam as his justification. Do you think they'd care if some guy just came on the news and preached peace? It wouldn't make headlines. We're making ourselves too easy targets.
Do what exactly? Not until the media AGREES to cover our peaceful side we cant do much and try to apologize for things OTHERS are doing ....
OTHERS who never asked us when they did what they did...
OTHERS who do things WE WOULD NEVER DO
OTHERS who are doing things under whatever name and justifying it with wrong ayats but educated West couldnt be bothered to know their "enemies" and take a peek in the Quran to see what those bimbos are talking about?
OTHERS who themselves dont know the ABC of Islam
OTHERS who are attention craving
OTHERS who are exploding coz of frustration! (London riots without a religion was also thanks to frustration)

TOO MANY FACTORS which are not highlighted....

Please do tell me what CAN we do? We are already doing in our own circles, on media (fb/ PDF/ twitter) and whatnot...YET its never enough: WHY? Why must we defend Islam from them Extremists but it is wrong to defend Islam from cartoonists? Sorry to say but I dont see any different between the extremists and cartoonists ...They are doing EXACTLY the same thing: MALIGNING ISLAM!

You guys should try more boycott actions like we do when others are defaming us.

Check out the remake of the American movie Red Dawn, in which the Soviet invaders on US soil were supposed to be replaced by the Chinese army.

But they knew that if they did that, all of China would never watch a movie from that production company ever again.

So they changed the invading country to North Korea. Can you believe North Korea could invade America? :lol: Yet they had to make the change anyway, or risk losing the entire Chinese market for all their films.

And there are more Muslims in the world than Chinese.
Yes I know and I get what you mean!

The sad truth is we actually dont care if they make the cartoons...Heck its the first time I am hearing about this cartoonists! THAT is how much I care about them!

Not until they die do I know they have been doing such shit!

How do you boycott something you dont even know? :unsure:

It's a 'satirical magazine' that loves to insult religions, especially Islam but also Christianity.

Yes, the first time I've heard of it.

It's not just this one incident. There have been way too many of them recently.

Indeed. And I agree that there should be condemnation over this....'cycle' and one that is globally disbursed with one voice. Key word is 'should'.

However, we are not seeing this from our 'scholars'. And quite frankly, I have little hope for that option. They tend to have a very boxed mentality with laughably predictable impulses of denial.

Hell, those Jihadists have outrageous amounts of money coming from God knows where. Things tend to follow where the money flow.

Nonetheless, different societies have different standards.

Rational security measures are the way forward for Muslim nations, me thinks. We should defend ourselves from those who try to destroy us, both external and internal threats. And quite frankly, I wouldn't board on the same train as the Western powers. The future of Muslim nations do not lie with them, let's be abundantly clear about that. Gone are the ways of the Cold War days. That era is finished with no future.

Right now, we can't even identify a threat properly. And we should strive for that in regards to the security of Muslims. What happened at Charlie is ultimately their failure, and their's alone.

However, we are not seeing this from our 'scholars'. And quite frankly, I have little hope for that option. They tend to have a very boxed mentality with laughably predictable impulses of denial.
on social media many religious scholars have condemned these actions and in time we will see more. The issue is that how many media channels bothered to ask these scholars like stated here.
when CNN prefers the likes of Anjem Chaudary (who doesnt even have a basic degree in Islam yet is always invited to give lectures and HIS POV over ANY qualified MUSLIM?

search hashtag ‪#‎NotInMyName‬[URL='https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/notinmyname?source=feed_text&story_id=10152503464501971']‪ [/URL]please

Mufti Ismail Menk
7 January at 20:28 ·
The Paris shooting is totally unacceptable. Such incidents make it difficult for the peace loving majority to lead normal lives. ‪#‎ParisShooting‬‪#‎NotInMyName‬

example of religious leaders

There are BILLIONS of us...even if 100 or a 1000 are supporting him they are irrelevant and they should stick out like a sore thumb...

The problem is they do stick out sadly out and on to the TV rather than out and dejected by media! Wish Media for once was honest and showed good Muslims too!
Look, you're right, they should stick out - but they don't, not as much as they should. Why? Let me explain.
Go to Google and type '[Insert Molvi name] ka operation'.

You will find very many videos of Deobandis/Barelvis/Wahabi/Shia/[Insert Sect name] systematically debating and directly confronting eachother (Like this one, first link I found, random)

Why is it that they spend so much time fighting among eachother but not confronting the extremists? Why hasn't Anjem Chaudhry been isolated and condemned by all these Molvis? Why haven't the westerners' arguments been discussed by our 'esteemed scholars'?

Instead of videos and speeches like the one I mentioned above, we should be having 'Maulana Abdul Aziz ka operation' and 'Tehreek e Taliban ka operation' and ''Anjem Chaudhry ka operation'' (or replace operation with response)

If we were united, we'd have an immediate condemnation for Anjem and CNN would be bashed BY MUSLIMS for allowing that guy to misrepresent Islam. That's what I'm pushing for, that's what we need.

Please do tell me what CAN we do? We are already doing in our own circles, on media (fb/ PDF/ twitter) and whatnot...YET its never enough: WHY?
Because violent idiots speak louder than normal, decent human beings. Also, ''Muslims spread peace'' isn't really headline material. For every time we try to do anything, the headlies will instead cover someone doing the opposite of that. And there are too many people doing it.

What we can do is be vocal and keep trying.

We don't ask Oz Catholics to condemn child abuse when church has caused harm. Why hold law-abiding Oz Muslims to a higher standard? #qanda

— George Megalogenis (@GMegalogenis) September 22, 2014

another question that needs to be asked?
@Solomon2

T
on social media many religious scholars have condemned these actions and in time we will see more. The issue is that how many media channels bothered to ask these scholars like stated here.

search hashtag ‪#‎NotInMyName‬‪ please

Mufti Ismail Menk
7 January at 20:28 ·
The Paris shooting is totally unacceptable. Such incidents make it difficult for the peace loving majority to lead normal lives. ‪#‎ParisShooting‬‪#‎NotInMyName‬

example of religious leaders
Thank you for posting that, Mufti Menk is a decent guy, one of the few muftis I actually listen to. We need more tweets like that.
Capture.PNG

However, we are not seeing this from our 'scholars'. And quite frankly, I have little hope for that option. They tend to have a very boxed mentality with laughably predictable impulses of denial
Many scholars do try, but then, the ratio of decent scholars to retarded Mullahs is like 1 to 20

Thank you for posting that, Mufti Menk is a decent guy, one of the few muftis I actually listen to. We need more tweets like that.

Omar Suleiman
7 January at 19:10 ·
‪#‎ParisShooting‬
What is more insulting to the Prophet (peace be upon him) than satirical cartoons are those who murder innocent people in his name.

“And We have sent you not (Oh Muhammad) but as a mercy to all the worlds” [Quran 21:107]

another religious leader hopefully people will research before blaming Islam one day

I have pointed this out soo many times ...But I am labeled an apologist (especially by Indians here) coz I have the guts to point out a wrong about the Western people and not bow to them in and sing their praises day and night! Yup sounds funny to me too!

That wasn't necessarily my personal opinion.

It was actually from a French author named Micheal Houellebecq. His book is titled: "Soumission"

I guess those Indians who want to become more French than the French themselves can charge him of being an apologist.

Well, those who go to jail and come out and do a crime suddenly are disregarded as criminals but their religion seems to be highlighted...Hypocrisy at its best? Yup disgusting all the way!

Brother ...HOW to address when CNN prefers the likes of Anjem Chaudary (who doesnt even have a basic degree in Islam yet is always invited to give lectures and HIS POV over ANY qualified MUSLIM? Sometimes I feel they choose not to know the REAL Islam coz that would expose that extremist bastards are WAY FAR FROM ISLAM!

I dont know what he was but apparently CNN wants to have an affair with him!

Hey, everyone wants to move up the corporate ladder don't they?

Social media is social media. Anyone can post whatever they want.

Negative feedback tends to move more quickly than positive feedback.

Western corporations don't care about truth, they care about a balance sheet that looks good.

Omar Suleiman
7 January at 19:10 ·
‪#‎ParisShooting‬
What is more insulting to the Prophet (peace be upon him) than satirical cartoons are those who murder innocent people in his name.

“And We have sent you not (Oh Muhammad) but as a mercy to all the worlds” [Quran 21:107]

another religious leader hopefully people will research before blaming Islam one day
He's saying the exact same thing I am.
Paris capture.PNG

Paris capture2.PNG

Look, you're right, they should stick out - but they don't, not as much as they should. Why? Let me explain.
Go to Google and type '[Insert Molvi name] ka operation'.

You will find very many videos of Deobandis/Barelvis/Wahabi/Shia/[Insert Sect name] systematically debating and directly confronting eachother (Like this one, first link I found, random)

Why is it that they spend so much time fighting among eachother but not confronting the extremists? Why hasn't Anjem Chaudhry been isolated and condemned by all these Molvis? Why haven't the westerners' arguments been discussed by our 'esteemed scholars'?
I am not sure who listens to these "molvis" Just coz you can lead a prayer doesnt make you a scholar! My guess is they dont codemn it coz they dont know how to...Many Molvis get angry when questioned not coz its offensive to question but coz they dont know the answer and are to ashamed to say so!
What the West needs to learn is the difference between someone who is liked by a majority (hence an easy person who will gain hits on their show) over the truth by some scholar (one who actually has a degree)
Instead of videos and speeches like the one I mentioned above, we should be having 'Maulana Abdul Aziz ka operation' and 'Tehreek e Taliban ka operation' and ''Anjem Chaudhry ka operation'' (or replace operation with response)
Who watched such stuff why does Media even show such shit?
If we were united, we'd have an immediate condemnation for Anjem and CNN would be bashed BY MUSLIMS for allowing that guy to misrepresent Islam. That's what I'm pushing for, that's what we need.
Unfortunately the Muslims who dont care about Anjem Ch dont even watch his show and hence dont even know when, where and how to codemn such a creature...those who watch his show are 2 types: blind sheep and idiots who are looking for faults in Islam...Yes if we are united but

Because violent idiots speak louder than normal, decent human beings. Also, ''Muslims spread peace'' isn't really headline material. .
Maybe its about time Media realizes it should be!

For every time we try to do anything, the headlies will instead cover someone doing the opposite of that. And there are too many people doing it.

What we can do is be vocal and keep trying.
We are but apparently it is never enough! Even 100 plus SCHOLARS condemning such acts is never enough to the damage 1 does and media gives it a blind eye?!

I am not sure who listens to these "molvis" Just coz you can lead a prayer doesnt make you a scholar! My guess is they dont codemn it coz they dont know how to...Many Molvis get angry when questioned not coz its offensive to question but coz they dont know the answer and are to ashamed to say so!
What the West needs to learn is the difference between someone who is liked by a majority (hence an easy person who will gain hits on their show) over the truth by some scholar (one who actually has a degree)
Many of the uneducated people, in Pakistan and elsewhere, listen to those molvis.
Who watched such stuff why does Media even show such shit?
Well, to be honest, I watch this stuff for entertainment sometimes.
Seriously, it's hilarious.
Unfortunately the Muslims who dont care about Anjem Ch dont even watch his show and hence dont even know when, where and how to codemn such a creature...those who watch his show are 2 types: blind sheep and idiots who are looking for faults in Islam...Yes if we are united but
But muslims who do know him either support him or don't bother trying to destroy his arguments, which is actually very easy to do.
Western media loves to bring out punching bags. I was stumbled upon a show on Sky News a few minutes ago, and it was about the Paris attack - the Muslim guy couldn't even speak properly, he was stuttering like anything while the others just pounded him.

Same thing on most Western media. They rarely give coverage to argumentative and educated Muslims, because when they do, here's what happens:

It's one thing to be a terrorist, another to be a supporter, yet another to be radical...
and another to be an apologist of all of the above.

Far too many Muslims subscribe to these radical ideas, I see it everywhere, including on this forum. @Zarvan please tell him, what that's like.

A smaller percentage sympathise with terrorists and an even smaller and more vulnerable group then engage in these activities. Our religious leaders are the most useless people on God's green earth. When they're not using religion for their own agenda, or promoting and hate and petty issues, then they're not doing any of that, they're still being absolutely useless. Hardly any effort to curb the extremism within our ranks, no efforts to reach out to those we have differences, adamant to keep their religion tied to the state but as far away from civil society as possible.

The collective blame of these rotten apples is ours. How is it we in our billions are allowing these few thousands to hold us hostage in our own backyards? When faced with criticism, the natural response is to identify yourself as a moderate. And that's the right thing to do, clearly mark the difference between you and these despicable animals. Yet it seems that a HUGE chunk of people refuse to even identify the radicals as a problem, you ask them what the problem is, they will say: US' war, conspiracy A, conspiracy B, illuminati, Jews, Israel, or simple refusal to accept that these TTP types identify themselves as Muslims.

How can anyone who thinks like that be part of the solution?

That's another thing, when asked the definition of a moderate Christian: A believer but probably not to keen on practising. Moderate Jew: The same, believes in the core tenants of their religion, but not so strong on practising. Moderate Muslim? Not a terrorist.... you see the huge difference here?

I don't really buy this 'radicalization' argument because if we were radicalized we'd show some symptoms of it like 'justifying the killing of civilians on a larger scale' whereas there are stats out there to suggest that we're the least likely to do so of all belief systems in most countries including Pakistan.

So far as our clerics are concerned; they're good for nothing - We know that, they know that we know that and so does the world ! What is the issue their ?

At the same time what we have to ask ourselves is whether this has been asymptomatic of Islam and Muslims since ever or is this a more recent phenomenon ? Anyone with any investigative skills would be able to figure out that the frequency and presence of muslim fanaticism has increased by leaps and bounds since the Iranian Revolution of '79, the Arab response to that and the proliferation of the Madrassas in the Muslim world to feed the foundries of the so-called Afghan Jihad against the Soviet Union. Purely political reasons not ideological ones are behind this radicalization of a minority of Muslims.

But who says that there haven't been efforts to deal with extremism within our societies ? Even our so-called good for nothing clerics have pitched in with de-radicalization efforts but the results of the proliferation of this ideology took perhaps 3 decades for them to manifest themselves and its probably going to take another 3 decades to be countered. In addition to that keeping the people under a constant state of confusion has added fuel to the fire and created sympathizers amongst them and that too will require time to deal with. I honestly think that incidents like the Peshawar Massacre prove to be a water-shed moment of sorts because now some semblance of unanimity has been reached in dealing with these people and even those political parties who've not supported the Military Courts stand in isolation while others have had to begrudgingly support them out of fear of being made irrelevant because of such an enormous popular consensus on this issue.

Even so far as our ex-pat communities are concerned; every survey or study you pick up you realize that the communities over there have rejected extremism resoundingly. I often post a report by the RAND corporation on the level of radicalization amongst American Muslims (I'm too lazy to find the link once more so take my word for it) but they stated something to the effect: that there are 3 million American Muslims but only about a 100 have joined Jihad which put it at 1 in every 30,000 which suggests that American Muslims remain hostile to jihadist ideology and violence....and that the threat from homegrown violence has been blown widely out of proportion'

There are no quick fixes here.

Last edited:
Many of the uneducated people, in Pakistan and elsewhere, listen to those molvis.

Again media should stop "promoting" such shit! Once upon a time media was used to EXPOSE such people by showing the authentic ones not promote them!
But muslims who do know him either support him or don't bother trying to destroy his arguments, which is actually very easy to do.
Western media loves to bring out punching bags. I was stumbled upon a show on Sky News a few minutes ago, and it was about the Paris attack - the Muslim guy couldn't even speak properly, he was stuttering like anything while the others just pounded him.
Hence why media should be more responsible for what it is doing!
[/QUOTE]
Same thing on most Western media. They rarely give coverage to argumentative and educated Muslims, because when they do, here's what happens:
[/QUOTE]Yea he is the rare one who is now getting a bit of stage!

I just watched that clip from CNN, the hosts were pretty hostile, but Reza aslan gave back excellent replies, yes you are right about Sky news I watched the debate only for a few minutes as I was busy, The muslim guy couldnt explain properly as he was bombarded from other guests. Whoever started this stupid "Killallmuslims" hashtag needs to be prosecuted for inciting religious and racial hatred. People seem to have very short memories, when the IRA was on a killing spree here in England they were supposedly Christian catholics, The media didnt even label them as Christian terrorists, BBC and Sky news is still showing non stop coverage of Paris attacks, one of the policeman who was killed was also a muslim but yet the media doesnt pay any attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom