What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't destroyed one single argument. I gave you lot of examples but you want to remain in denial but one thing is clear 99 % will not forgive those who insult and abuse RASOOL SAW. This was done in life of RASOOL SAW done in time of 4 Caliphs and agreed by all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees and all others in past 1400 years HONOR and LOVE OF RASOOL SAW is a Red Line and no body dare cross it. And deleting my comment will not change the fact that I was predicting this for past few years but some dumbheads thought may be west lives in Mars that is why they will not face the backlash of henious crimes they are doing for past century. Yes in Islam civilans can't be targetted but if Muslims governments will fail to take a stand than groups will.
Oh I have destroyed every single argument alright.
I gave you lot of examples but you want to remain in denial but one thing is clear 99 % will not forgive those who insult and abuse RASOOL SAW.
I destroyed all your examples. In every single case, the offender had done a lot more than blasphemy, that is clear.
This was done in life of RASOOL SAW done in time of 4 Caliphs
No, it wasn't. He forgave dozens, and on more than three occasions they had directly insulted him, right in his face - yet he still forgave them. The Quran clearly commands us - "When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]

"Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Qur'an 73:10]
agreed by all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees
Debatable. For example, according to Hanafi Madhab, it doesn't apply to non-Muslims. Besides, the Quran and Sahih Hadiths take precedence over Fiqh.
HONOR and LOVE OF RASOOL SAW is a Red Line and no body dare cross it.
When you disobey the Prophet and insult him EVEN MORE by doing the exact opposite of what he preached, you cross that same line. You should be put to death too by that logic.
And deleting my comment will not change the fact that I was predicting this for past few years
Predicting? Predicting my arse. Deleting your comment will change the fact that people can read it. That's enough to stop the cancer spreading.
thought may be west lives in Mars that is why they will not face the backlash of henious crimes they are doing for past century
What heinous crime did that Muslim policeman commit? What about the other people who had nothing to do with anything, not the cartoons, not blasphemy, nothing - yet were still killed? Is that the 'backlash' you want?

Morons. The only backlash that will come is against Muslims, especially the ones living in the west. You are destroying yourselves and Muslim communities with the misguided and stupid assumption that somehow the west will face any 'backlash'. They're getting stronger and Muslims are getting weaker - that's the reality.

in Islam civilans can't be targetted but if Muslims governments will fail to take a stand than groups will.
And yet you're still trying to justify what those groups do.

Old habits die hard and expecting anything good from the current breed of mullahs, especially political mullahs, is like expecting eggs from roosters. Problem is, we try to counter religious extremism with ultra-liberalism. It is like trying to extinguish fire by throwing patrol and not water at it. This is never going to work no matter what. For instance people criticize Islamic laws while most of them have not even read Quran with translation let alone books on Islamic jurisprudence. It is like a Doctor, for instance, commenting on RADAR technology or a car mechanic advising a paramedic on cardiopulmonary resuscitation. I don't know why we are under the impression that Islamic laws can be dissected and criticized by anyone without having formal training.

A better solution would be that we train and groom a whole lot of brilliant scholars well-versed and thoroughly trained in Islamic jurisprudence and appoint them to give sermons or educate masses. Taking out Islamic material from the text books and not teaching kids/people about Islam (as proposed by certain liberals) is not the solution rather educating them is. With time, the old, rotten up breed of extremist Mullah will die its own death.

+1. This is very important. Removing religion entirely, or 'secularizing' Pakistan/the Muslim world, will actually give more (proverbial) ammunition to the terrorists.

On the other hand, people who are educated about Islam can oppose terrorists by hitting their narrative/ideology, thus exposing their hypocrisy and reducing their recruit base and influence. I am not that well-versed in detailed Islamic jurisprudence, history, details etc (not a scholar) yet even with basic knowledge I am capable of countering any argument the extremists can use. That's because extremists and political mullahs have really weak arguments.

Now, imagine if every Muslim - in villages and tribal areas or in cities and towns - could do the same. Terrorists/extremists/political Mullahs won't stand a chance if they tried to manipulate Islam.

Relevant: How much Islam do Taliban know....??

How does twitter allow that hashtag? That's inciting hate and encouraging violence

How does twitter allow that hashtag? That's inciting hate and encouraging violence
It's still on, just not trending. I guess they're scared of violating people's freedom of speech!
But to be fair, it has been hijacked by Muslims and non-Muslims who are ridiculing and condemning it, so that's probably why they haven't taken it down yet.

It's still on, just not trending. I guess they're scared of violating people's freedom of speech!
But to be fair, it has been hijacked by Muslims and non-Muslims who are ridiculing and condemning it, so that's probably why they haven't taken it down yet.

when you are inciting to kill another human being or a group of people that's not freedom of speech, that's hate speech and and there are laws against it. I don't believe twitter is in the right for letting it happen under freedom of speech cover.

when you are inciting to kill another human being or a group of people that's not freedom of speech, that's hate speech and and there are laws against it. I don't believe twitter is in the right for letting it happen under freedom of speech cover.
I dont use twitter so dont know about this.. but does not twitter have ways to block such things.

I dont use twitter so dont know about this.. but does not twitter have ways to block such things.
I don't use twitter either but stories break out weekly that twitter bans accounts of extremists and terrorists over hate speech. If this hashtag is a popular trend then they should be able to block it.

I don't use twitter either but stories break out weekly that twitter bans accounts of extremists and terrorists over hate speech. If this hashtag is a popular trend then they should be able to block it.
you are right.. unless it is sarcastic.. they should block it... there is difference between hate speech and criticizing a religion... this one is surely hate speech.

I guess the reaction for Muslims would be just as severe because while these ******** were printing the cartoons out of spite, the Muslim would be well aware of the consequences and would be responsible just as the cartoonist were to their actions and the reaction that their action invited.
Is it in the quran for all muslims to read every newspaper and magazine. If they dont like the content, just dont read it.

Oh I have destroyed every single argument alright.

I destroyed all your examples. In every single case, the offender had done a lot more than blasphemy, that is clear.

No, it wasn't. He forgave dozens, and on more than three occasions they had directly insulted him, right in his face - yet he still forgave them. The Quran clearly commands us - "When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]

"Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Qur'an 73:10]

Debatable. For example, according to Hanafi Madhab, it doesn't apply to non-Muslims. Besides, the Quran and Sahih Hadiths take precedence over Fiqh.

When you disobey the Prophet and insult him EVEN MORE by doing the exact opposite of what he preached, you cross that same line. You should be put to death too by that logic.

Predicting? Predicting my arse. Deleting your comment will change the fact that people can read it. That's enough to stop the cancer spreading.

What heinous crime did that Muslim policeman commit? What about the other people who had nothing to do with anything, not the cartoons, not blasphemy, nothing - yet were still killed? Is that the 'backlash' you want?

Morons. The only backlash that will come is against Muslims, especially the ones living in the west. You are destroying yourselves and Muslim communities with the misguided and stupid assumption that somehow the west will face any 'backlash'. They're getting stronger and Muslims are getting weaker - that's the reality.

And yet you're still trying to justify what those groups do.
You haven't destroyed one single argument, and all those were killed for blasphemy not any other reason and this punishment was also given by 4 Caliphs and all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees and agreed in all centuries but you are free to deny majority of Muslims believe it and will not forgive those who abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

You haven't destroyed one single argument, and all those were killed for blasphemy not any other reason and this punishment was also given by 4 Caliphs and all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees and agreed in all centuries but you are free to deny majority of Muslims believe it and will not forgive those who abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

People who think like you are a bigger insult to our Prophet SAW than all these cartoons combined.
What good is religion if you aren't first behaving like a human?

The Prophet SAW was insulted numerous times during his life, yet the outcome didn't have to be brutal.

How big is your God that you have to take his retribution into your own hands and corrupt it?
You might view your God as small, but no, not my God, my God is a lot more than I could imagine. Do you and I even believe in the same God?

Well,Ignorance means....lack of knowledge,experience or information,opposite of wisdom....what you are seeing there is ignorance apocalypse..one of many

You haven't destroyed one single argument,
The fact that I have given evidence and other examples for my assertions while you keep repeating things like a parrot proves that I have, indeed, destroyed every single argument.
not any other reason
So waging war against Muslims, leading battles against Muslims, killing Muslims and raising armies against Muslims are not a reason?
this punishment was also given by 4 Caliphs
Prove it.
all Imams of Fiqh and Hadees and agreed in all centuries
The Quran and Sahih Hadees take precedence over Fiqh.
majority of Muslims believe it and will not forgive those who abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW
If that is true, the majority is stupid. Period. Trying to ''preserve'' the Prophet (s.a.w)'s honor by disobeying everything he stood for is stupid.

You never could deny the verses from the Quran, you never could prove they were out of context (because they were not), you never could prove that the people killed were killed solely for blasphemy and not the fifty dozen other crimes they committed, you never could explain why the Prophet forgave the two groups of Jews or the Bedoin who urinated in front of him - essentially, you're saying he was a hypocrite (astaghfirullah). Why else would he kill some for blasphemy and forgive the others. And why else would he tell his wife and his sahaba to respond in a proportionate manner?

I'm just going to copy-paste my previous post, which is full of proof and references.
From the Quran:
''Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish'' (i.e. don't punish them) [Quran, Surah Al A'raf 7:199]
(Context: Allah is commanding the Prophet to convey this message to his people: ''Say, [O Muhammad] .... [7:195]'')
''And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant." [Quran, Surah Al-Qasas 28:55]
(Context: Allah is describing the actions of the messengers, : ''Those to whom We gave the Scripture before it..... [28:52]'')
They swear by Allah that they said nothing (bad), but really they said the word of disbelief, and they disbelieved after accepting Islam, and they resolved that (plot to murder Prophet Muhammad SAW) which they were unable to carry out, and they could not find any cause to do so except that Allah and His Messenger had enriched them of His Bounty. If then they repent, it will be better for them, but if they turn away, Allah will punish them (i.e: not humans) with a painful torment in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. And there is none for them on earth as a Wali (supporter, protector) or a helper. [Quran, Surah At-Tawbah 9:74]
(Context: Allah is addressing Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) directly: ''O Prophet....'')
''And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.
And leave Me with [the matter of] the deniers, those of ease [in life], and allow them respite a little.'' -
[Al-Muzzammil 73:10-11]
"And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that as been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course''. [An-Nah'l 16:126]
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 60 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik

A Jew passed by Allah's Apostle and said, "As-Samu 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle said in reply, "We 'Alaika." Allah's Apostle then said to his companions, "Do you know what he (the Jew) has said? He said, 'As-Samu 'Alaika.'" They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we kill him?" The Prophet, said, "No. When the people of the Book greet you, say: 'Wa 'Alaikum.'"
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 61 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

A group of Jews asked permission to visit the Prophet (and when they were admitted) they said, "As-Samu 'Alaika (Death be upon you)." I (Aisha) said (to them), "But death and the curse of Allah be upon you!" The Prophet said, "O 'Aisha! Allah is kind and lenient and likes that one should be kind and lenient in all matters."I (Aisha) said, "Haven't you heard what they said?" He said, "I said (to them), 'Wa 'Alaikum (and upon you).
While we were in the masjid with the Messenger of Allaah, a Bedouin came; he then urinated in the masjid.
The Companions of the Messenger of Allaah said, “Mah Mah (An expression used to severly scold someone, to indicate the graveness of a matter).
The Messenger of Allaah said, “Do not put a halt to his urinating, but instead leave him.”
They left him alone until he finished urinating.
The Messenger of Allaah called him over and said to him, “Any kind of urine or filth is not suitable for these masjids. Instead they are only [appropriate] for the remembrance of Allaah, the Prayer, and the recitation of the Qur’aan,” or this is near to what the Messenger of Allaah said.
He (saw) then issued an order to a man from the people, who then came with a bucket of water, which he poured over the [effected] area [of the masjid].

[Reported by Muslim in his Saheeh, 285]
All this was posted here Is blasphemy a pardonable offense?
And you didn't - or couldn't - reply to it in that thread.

Instead, you find hints from interpretations (tafseers) of the Quran and third-party, unreliable sources (like At-Tabari) and try to invalidate clear commands from the Quran and Sahih Hadiths. Fiqh doesn't work that way and neither does logic.
Go ahead, deny the Quran, deny the Hadiths but then don't call yourself a Muslim and don't kill people in the name of Islam, since you've clearly abandoned all of Islam's principles.

@Horus @Jungibaaz @waz - I feel we've had enough of this guy trying to justify terrorism and murder, don't you think?

Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom