What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing the tumors amongst us are being exposed on this thread.

can someone help a brother out? all i want to know is if the people that were killed in this terrorists attack for creating cartoons and mocking the prophet, will they be now spending the rest of their "life after death" in hell? for eternity?

Allah has promised the hypocrite men, and the hypocrite women and the disbelievers, Fire (of) Hell, they (will) abide forever in it. It (is) sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them (is) a punishment enduring.

AYAT at-Taubah 9:68.

I can tell you for a fact that majority of the muslims believe that they will eventually end up in heaven whilst the kafirs will rot in hell for eternity.

Of course you will never hear a muslim speak straightforward in this regards... :)

Why do you reckon people adhere to religious views? Be they from any of the abrahamic faith? All because of fear...fear of hell, punishment etc.

Anyways this is off-topic.

You are 1.2 billion how can you let a minority dumbshits hijack you religion.
Stand up,speak up and fight these savages and restore the image if Islam which spreads tolerance,compassion and humility.
Failure to do so will be fatal for all muslims.

How do you expect average civilians to pick up arms and fight trained militants? These militant groups did not fall from the sky. They have been groomed and trained for years. The bitter truth is that this problem has been brewing for decades while many Western governments have deliberately or unconsciously turned a blind eye. Whether we like it or not, the West too has been indulged in nurturing good and bad militias. There is no explanation how so many of these youngsters have ended up in Syria and other conflict zones around the world to wage bloodshed and develop an evil ideology. The West has a big hand in allowing this ideology to develop as a cancer.

I can tell you for a fact that majority of the muslims believe that they will eventually end up in heaven whilst the kafirs will rot in hell for eternity.

Of course you will never hear a muslim speak straightforward in this regards.

enlighten me please. i want to know the truth. my question was about the people killed in this terrorist attack. will they spend the rest of their "life after death" in hell, for eternity?

enlighten me please. i want to know the truth. my question was about the people killed in this terrorist attack. will they spend the rest of their "life after death" in hell, for eternity?

According to the modern day Islam...possibly they will spend the rest of the eternity in hell.

However..what did Allah mean by "hypocrite" ?....This is open to interpretation.

The same test should also be mandatory for ultra- liberals and Islamophobes, who instead of reading Quran with translation and Islamic jurisprudence, and understanding Islam, find it convenient to mock Islam right and left. Extremist mullahs are huge problem but so are the ultra-liberals who mock Islam and incite people to adopt violent means.

The expectation that 5.5 billion people should read YOUR holy book to better understand you and be more sensitive your feelings is a bit arrogant. How could you possibly think we care about what your religion has to say? We are all busy with our lives and don't have time for you or your religion. We make plenty of jokes about other religions and the worst that happens is a social media frenzy. Muslims are the only ones who actually go out and kill people over it. Maybe should read and understand other religions. I don't know about jurisprudence but you might learn a bit about tolerance.

So they are trending kill all muslims for 12 casualties. What should I trend when hundreds of kids are killed by Israeli troops in Gaza and the best part is that many of those Israeli soldiers are not even native of that land and migrated their to defend their so called promised home and the same Europeans and Indians were openly cheering for that massacre.

Without a doubt, unresolved conflicts around the world serve as a catalyst for many disgruntled people to justify their acts of violence. This has been said many times before, but I will reiterate its importance. Such conflicts must be resolved in order to diminish the oxygen for hate and killing.

The reason I use the word 'extremist' is because it is widely understood and basically established to be, well, a radical and violent person.
But, as per your request, I will clarify.

An extremist/Islamist/Jihadist or whatever you wish to call them is someone who:

a) Believes in an exaggerated, usually false and inciting narrative
b) Only looks at the parts of Islam he/she interprets to be violent and ignores the part that is peaceful.
c) Uses religion as a tool to accomplish political goals and/or justify violence

Yes, I realized that that is what you meant by the word. The rest of my post was based on the assumption that that was the sense in which it is being used. Which obviously excludes most practitioners of most forms of islam. However, the trouble that I see in the world is that plenty of "moderates" act as enablers for the existence of "extremists". The only difference is that the "extremists" are willing to do violence for the same beliefs. (To clarify, I am not saying that all muslims hold these beliefs. I'm not talking about you or your friends or mine. But in the real world, many people who consider themselves "moderate" hold the very same beliefs. The only difference is that they condemn extremists when the latter do something like this. For example, ponder over this question - how many muslims do you know, who would agree that insulting Islam or the prophet should be a crime? Punishable by law, either by imprisonment or death? Are you sure that all the people who are excluded from the definition of "extremist" do not hold such beliefs?)

Islam is not the problem, if that's what you're asking.
No, I wasn't asking about Islam in general. If that's what I meant, I would also be hashtagging #killallmuslims. I was asking about certain particular beliefs held by some, if not many muslims. That is why I used the term "belief", not "religion". As you know, Islam is not just one belief, but a set of many. (Like most other religions.) Also, many practicing muslims do not agree on every single one of those beliefs. So to take one example, if many practicing muslims believe that somebody who insults the prophet should be killed, is that belief not a problem? Even though the rest of their beliefs are not a problem?

I haven't. No one from my family has. None of my friends have. Many Muslims have,yes, in direct contradiction to Islam. So what they did and advocated is in no way representative of the religion itself - rather, it is in opposition of the religion. The ones doing the violence were mostly the uneducated political-mullah crowd and yes, admittedly, they have more than a little Influence. (i.e a lot - way too much than is healthy)

That's my point. Not you in particular, but many muslims do agree with Khomeini on that one. It may be contradictory to islam, but the effects of a religion are determined by the actions of its practitioners, not by whatever the original intent or teaching was. Which is why, as earlier, I wasn't blaming islam itself, but the fact that many muslims hold certain beliefs which extremists merely act upon.

There was a survey done recently in Egypt (a largely moderate country), which showed that 80% of the people wanted the death sentence for blasphemy. Surely, we wouldn't consider 80% of a large country like Egypt to be extremists? Which is why, as I said, certain beliefs held even by moderates act as enablers for extremists.

Extremists doesn't just mean terrorists. All of those who supported the fatwa are mistaken and extremists as per my definition.

Here it gets problematic. I will have to believe you if you say so, but are you really sure about this? If so, that would make a ver big chunk of muslims "extremists". Even many people on this forum, and possibly on this thread, and many people who have sincerely condemned this particular attack in France. I personally know lots of people who wouldn't go around killing or bombing anybody, but do agree that SR deserved the fatwa. That's just my real world observation.

Khomeini disobeyed God and his Prophet by issuing that fatwa and according to Islamic Law, he should be tried for trying to cause injustice, disrespecting the Qur'an, spreading corruption in the land and takfir.

My point was only about the issuance of the fatwa, not the other political good or bad things Khomeini has done. And Khomeini was just an example that occured to me. I'll try to make it much more direct - would you support the complete abolition of blasphemy laws from Pakistan and all islamic countries, since you believe that they are contradictory to islam? Even if you would, how many Pakistanis or muslims in general do you think would. What percentage of muslims would agree that everybody should have the freedom to insult Islam or the prophet? To mock their most cherished beliefs and revered figures? I can't prove it, but it is my feeling that a large section of muslims would not agree.

BTW, to answer something you asked in your first post, you do not have to take any blame or responsibility for the action of other muslims. Each person individually is to blamed or praised for their actions alone. I have said this in another context, about Indian muslims. There was a desecration of a patriotic memorial in India by a muslim, and many Indian members were asking why the muslim community is not condemning it. I explained that muslims in particular need not be expected to swear their patriotism or loyalty, any more than hindus should be, every time a hindu commits a crime. Unless you have had any part in these attacks, or at least in spreading the beliefs (the particular beliefs, not islam in general) that led to these attacks, you are in no way responsible.

this is what you people grow up now harvest

Good thing the tumors amongst us are being exposed on this thread.

Of course you will never hear a muslim speak straightforward in this regards... :)

Why do you reckon people adhere to religious views? Be they from any of the abrahamic faith? All because of fear...fear of hell, punishment etc.

Anyways this is off-topic.

LOL you think this only applies to Islamic faith? Think again. Christianity, Judaism and other faiths also believe that only they are entitled to heaven. All others are heathens and sinners.

Religion is a personal matter. It should remain that way. No one should be telling anyone to follow it for specific reasons. Be it Mullahs or the enlightened among us.

baba ji bach k raho kheen tumhain hi na pakar k marney lagain tera naam to musalmanoon wala hi ha na change to nhi kia
haan fully documented muslim hoon hahahahaha lollz personally i want to change and i belive i have right to do so per yahan sunta kon hai yaar in ko to bus sar tan se juda chayee ,

as soon as muslims start accepting own faults and stop excusing half of the problems will over that day .

LOL you think this only applies to Islamic faith? Think again. Christianity, Judaism and other faiths also believe that only they are entitled to heaven. All others are heathens and sinners.

Religion is a personal matter. It should remain that way. No one should be telling anyone to follow it for specific reasons. Be it Mullahs or the enlightened among us.

Yes I know...I agree with you.

I also mentioned that all abrahamic faiths have the similar concept.

You are confusing religious freedom with cultural freedom.
There is no restriction on any religion in Pakistan.
What a pity it is that an Indian has to inform a Pakistani about his own country.

Please look up your country's laws. In Pakistan it is a legal crime to leave Islam. A crime that has the maximum punishment of death. The Judge has the discretion here.

So a Muslim cannot legally convert to any other religion he likes. If this is what you call "no restriction on any religion in Pakistan", then I am rather happy.

Do we not hurt when you abuse us, do we not bleed when you attack us? What happened in Paris, although avoidable and maybe condemnable, would never have happened had those ******** not crossed the lines, repeatedly, that crush the Muslims sentiments! Is is fair that you get to decide on the limits and boundaries of attacks? You believe it your right to abuse Islam, Muslims may believe it their right to defend it.

Your idea of "defending" your religion is killing unarmed people over cartoons?? And you wonder why the world despises you :tsk:

In spite of all of that i am assured that France will not go full throttle against all muslims, they will only chase the actual culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom