What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we live in a small city, in a small country, of a small world, in a small galaxy with millions of planets. A galaxy contained in a cluster of galaxies and a universe with an infinite number of these clusters. A vastness of space with billions of galaxies, stars, planets and worlds that God presides over yet in this small city we feel we need to be the protectors of a God of all these infinite worlds?"

We Muslims are to blame for not reining in our extremists. I've got an example here, in UK when the far right emerged among the White British, guess who were at the forefront in fighting them? It was the same White British people.

But what happens when Muslims commit crimes and atrocities? Instead of shouting them down we have morons with their victim complex sprouting BS giving excuses for these animals and just sitting on their sorry behinds mumbling about conspiracy theories.

Should we really care when one set of animal sets himself upon another set of animal? The victims were animals in their own rights and so why should we give a **** about what happened to them especially if we are not to give a damn about what they repeatedly printed against Islam?

I completely agree with you @TankMan .

Those morons coming to Europe and then demanding to implement Sharia there should crawl back to the caves they came from. Enough of these stupid people really.

Religion must be a personal matter and no f* Mullah / Rabbi / Priest should be allowed to dictate us how should we pray or spend our lives.

The same goes to every other extremist in the world, no matter to which religion or cult they belong. Go f* yourself and leave the world alone!

I agree with you, nobody should travel to another country and demand implementation of his/her religious rules. Although, extension of rules just over that particular religious group would not hurt anyone else either.

However, do you have to be an extreme moron by speaking only a single side of the story? Nobody should be allowed to dictate terms of your life but with the same logic, should you be allowed to judge the life of others, ridicule them, interfere in their affairs and repeatedly isolate them? NO, you should not be allowed that 'liberty' either!!

As a non-Muslim, I would like a few things:
1) to not be blamed for Muslims killing Muslims over Muslim issues
2) to not be blamed for Muslims killing non-Muslims
a) because "you deserved it"
b) because "it really wasn't Muslims, it was your plot against Islam/Pakistan/Syria/Iran/whoever"
c) an end to blaming the Mossad or the CIA, or any other non-Muslims for things that Muslims have done because of their interpretation of Islam.
3) to see Muslims actually accept that other Muslims are a problem, on occasion.
4) to see the Muslims accept freedom of conscience, for real - that there will be no killing of non-Muslims OR Muslims for blasphemy, for not following local traditions, for switching religions, for marrying outside your religion, for not wearing Muslim approved clothing, for cartoons, for drawing or writing, etc, etc.
5) to see the first reaction of Muslims when an incident like this occurs to be sorrow for the victims, and commitment to catch and prosecute the perpetrators rather than worrying about a backlash.

You've got a lot of expections there. I've lowered mine to not wanting to be killed :D

Should we really care when one set of animal sets himself upon another set of animal? The victims were animals in their own rights and so why should we give a **** about what happened to them especially if we are not to give a damn about what they repeatedly printed against Islam?

I agree with you, nobody should travel to another country and demand implementation of his/her religious rules. Although, extension of rules just over that particular religious group would not hurt anyone else either.

However, do you have to be an extreme moron by speaking only a single side of the story? Nobody should be allowed to dictate terms of your life but with the same logic, should you be allowed to judge the life of others, ridicule them, interfere in their affairs and repeatedly isolate them? NO, you should not be allowed that 'liberty' either!!
@Armstrong you were wondering who commits these type of acts? See I found one more for you.

You simply aren't examining these issues within the context of history.

I'd like to ask you if a Khomeini that was able to overthrow a dictator (i.e. the Shah) who received routine military support and intelligence from the West that assisted in the overthrow of their democracy and then stood by and ignored the rampant humanitarian violations unleashed by their puppet within their country have been as aggressive towards Rushdie compared to one that was living within an Iran that didn't encounter the same path? In fact without western interference the Shah almost assuredly wouldn't have been back on his throne to begin with and Khomeini very likely would never have been the historical figure he is today.

The point was not about Khomeini's action of issuing a fatwa. The point was that a large number of muslims agreed with him that SR should be killed, and still agree with him. These terrorists did nothing different. It is my suspicion that many people who condemned this particular attack still continue to believe that SR should be killed. I'm obviously not talking about any particular individual on this forum, since I do not know anybody's views. But I do know that a large number of muslims in general do fall into that category.

France has routinely been involved in attacking nations and their peoples (ex. Afghanistan, Iraq and Mali) who had not engaged in hostilities towards their country and they had no business interfering in. Thus, alongside a physical assault you then have groups within France engaging in an attack of the very culture and cherished historical figures of the peoples from those countries and beyond which only angered people further which obviously is going to lead to retaliation.
It is Western aggression which is resulting in the current state of affairs.

This particular attack was not motivated by Afghans fighting back against France for the latter's involvement in the 2001 Afgh war. Nor by Tunisians or Algerians for France's aggression against them. Thi attack was purely motivated by people who were offended by a newspaper publishing cartoons insulting their revered figure. The choice of target was that magazine, not France in general. Let's not pretend that this attack was about geopolitics - this was about religious sensibilities of these people. (The people who kill over cartoons, not muslims in general.) If this was about France's involvement in wars, then the French military should have been the target. Or at least, France in general - not this magazine in particular.

I did not say anything about bikinis. My point was about religious freedom alone. Blasphemy laws are one example. In theory at least, no law can be made in Pak that contradicts the Quran. There are plenty of examples I can cite, where religious freedom is prevalent a lot more in most of the west than in Pakistan or India.

why world and even some muslims fail to understand Blasphemy law made only to control muslim society.. other than that no one care about law.. this is how sensitive it is... but yet they not onl y fail but tease muslims.. why they arrest in europe if you deny holocoast. simple cuz its sensitive issue for jews.. but when it comes to muslims everyone hate it..

Its people like you who encourage these nut job extremists to take such drastic and dire actions, like gunning down 12 people in cold blood.

why world and even some muslims fail to understand Blasphemy law made only to control muslim society.. other than that no one care about law.. this is how sensitive it is... but yet they not onl y fail but tease muslims.. why they arrest in europe if you deny holocoast. simple cuz its sensitive issue for jews.. but when it comes to muslims everyone hate it..
I am against the law banning holocaust denial. BTW that is not practiced in all of Europe, only in certain countries. But yes, that is a severe curbing of free speech. That law should not exist.

Blasphemy laws in islamic countries do not apply solely to muslims. As you know very well, non muslims have been harassed and arrested and even killed by the same laws. (BTW, it should not apply to muslims either.) And blasphemy law was only one example for the larger point I was making about religious freedom.

Its people like you who encourage these nut job extremists to take such drastic and dire actions, like gunning down 12 people in cold blood.
Don't you worry. There are many more. At least 4 in this thread itself. And after every attack they will act surprised, and say, "Who, we?" Must be a CIA-RAW-Mossad plot against Islam.

bh50942500.jpg

You are 1.2 billion how can you let a minority dumbshits hijack you religion.
Stand up,speak up and fight these savages and restore the image if Islam which spreads tolerance,compassion and humility.
Failure to do so will be fatal for all muslims.
Its not that the minority is able to hijack the majority, people do speak up. But who cares, because u will only know what the media shows u. And a peaceful hard working Muslim dont sell. A crazy gun taunting, I will kill u all does. I am not playing te victim, but the media does hold a bias, and does play a big role in making this minority look like a damn majority.

You have put it in better words than I could. This is what I meant, the Muslim world as a whole needs to do some real soul searching. But even at an individual level, do we confront extremist beliefs? Do we remain silent when the local Imam gives a hate speech against someone else? I am talking as an individual because I don't believe that our current lot of so called "ulama" and "leaders" have even a shred of honour or decency to defend Islam from the extremists. I would go as far as to say that it is the "ulama" themselves who do not openly and unequivocally condemn these extremists thus giving them passive support.

You're wrongly informed. Do some research on Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri and his mammoth Fatwa against terrorism. You'll be surprised.

I am against the law banning holocaust denial. BTW that is not practiced in all of Europe, only in certain countries. But yes, that is a severe curbing of free speech. That law should not exist.

Blasphemy laws in islamic countries do not apply solely to muslims. As you know very well, non muslims have been harassed and arrested and even killed by the same laws. (BTW, it should not apply to muslims either.) And blasphemy law was only one example for the larger point I was making about religious freedom.

it does apply to muslims and it sud apply this is sentiment of muslims we sud protect our beloved hero Prophet's image.. we do respect what ever law when ever we travel to another country thats how people who travel to muslim world sud respect their views, ideas and laws.... majorty of muslim want that .. or if someone doesnt like it.. dont break law.. or move anywhere els.

can someone help a brother out? all i want to know is if the people that were killed in this terrorists attack for creating cartoons and mocking the prophet, will they be now spending the rest of their "life after death" in hell? for eternity?

Allah has promised the hypocrite men, and the hypocrite women and the disbelievers, Fire (of) Hell, they (will) abide forever in it. It (is) sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them (is) a punishment enduring.

AYAT at-Taubah 9:68.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom