What's new

Congratulations Mission Acomplished JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
childish comparison between the two jets.

remember what sajjd haider said in his recent interview that even with the induction of rafale the first shoot capability will remain with PAF. and he doesnt speak BS unlike BS dhanoa.

It is rare for us as a nation to humbly stand and be happy at our success. not chest-thumping, not bragging just taken it all in and having a simple smile on our faces.

Our competition is comparing our pride and joy JF-17 with the first world's premier aircraft Rafael.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.

meray azizz hum watno, we have a very small but real success mashallah :bounce:

This is what success feels like :pakistan::bounce::china:

KV
Come please. dont bring youtube nonsense on this forum.

you're new to this forum bro, first you need to research the whole topic then post any thread or post RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM OUR BLOCK-3 JF-17, its one of the best fighter jet in the world no doubt, and categories of those fighter jets are also different, JF-17 sits in light weight category whereas RAFALE stand in Medium weight category, it can carry more advance avionics/AESA/weapon payloads, better ECM/EW system then our JF-17 block-3
Rafale it's not that "far ahead" from block 3
Turkis EW system is equal to that of rafale....Turkey is also the manufacturer of jsf F-35 lightning ll.....

I don't take youtube clips seriously but RAFALE still threat to Pakistan security and block-3 will not match the capabilities of RAFALE
and your price tag for blcok-3 is also wrong block-3 will have the price tag of 35-40 million $$$
Block-1 have a price tag of 15 million $$$
Block-2 have price tag of 25 million $$$
It includes building cost also which is free as they are built by PAC employs.....
Also includes testing and integration costs.....

Turkis EW system is equal to that of rafale....Turkey is also the manufacturer of jsf F-35 lightning ll.....
Turkey making only fuselage components of F-35 BAE systems is the F-35's EW manufacturer, and how do you know in block-3 we are using Turkish EW and how do you know it is comparable to RAFALE EW, most of the senior and professional members here saying/assessing in block-3 utilized J-10C EW tech

It includes building cost also which is free as they are built by PAC employs.....
Also includes testing and integration costs.....
Oh Mr fake expert i mean fixed price tag for Block-3 will be near the 35 40 Million $$$ mark as OP claims that Block-3 will have a fixed Price tag of only 25 million $$$, and how its free of cost just because we will built at KAMRA, are you out of your mind, every things have cost to built block-3 at home

I don't take youtube clips seriously but RAFALE still threat to Pakistan security and block-3 will not match the capabilities of RAFALE
and your price tag for blcok-3 is also wrong block-3 will have the price tag of 35-40 million $$$
Block-1 have a price tag of 15 million $$$
Block-2 have price tag of 25 million $$$

The Block III public price is almost likely to be one quoted for exports…. No one knows the actual cost that Pakistan pays out of pocket for a single fighter. This is likely lower.

The Block III public price is almost likely to be one quoted for exports…. No one knows the actual cost that Pakistan pays out of pocket for a single fighter. This is likely lower.
And tell what is actual price of Block-3 for export, and not much lower than Bloc-2 price which has a 25 million per piece, and block-3 utilized so much new tech from J-10C/J-20, its price should be near the my estimated guess 35-40 million per piece

This video on youtube is not so much as to make Pakistan feel proud, rather it is to push the indian government to go on a spending spree to buy more quantities of advance fighters, not just Rafales.

Pakistanis are smart people (if only, they had unity and love for Islam), the intelligent ones would see past the video and know the true nature and intent of it.

I havent followed block 3 thread on its specs
its news to me that it will have anything from Turkey which in my opinion will be good choice.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.
Cost of jF-17 quoted here is of jF-17 blkII. While blkIII cost at least US$ 5 million higher.
I have previously posted, but now forgetting the exact amount which is to be paid extra only of the upspec. engine.

Today’s Pakistanis seem to consider youtube videos to be the equivalent of Sahih-Bukhari

Cost of jF-17 quoted here is of jF-17 blkII. While blkIII cost at least US$ 5 million higher.
I have previously posted, but now forgetting the exact amount which is to be paid extra only of the upspec. engine.
No expect much higher cost near the 35 -40 million mark, block-3 uses so much tech from J-20/J-10C tech as well as increase in composite material contents, all digital 3 axis fly by wire tech, only 5 million increase in cost/price is just ridiculous estimate by you

Today’s Pakistanis seem to consider youtube videos to be the equivalent of Sahih-Bukhari
What's Sahih-Bukhari?

No expect much higher cost near the 35 -40 million mark, block-3 uses so much tech from J-20/J-10C tech as well as increase in composite material contents, all digital 3 axis fly by wire tech, only 5 million increase in cost/price is just ridiculous estimate by you

You as well have English comprehension problems, just like some other Americans and British Pakistanis on pdf.
I used words 'at least' in my sentence. Which does not translate to what you understood.

You as well have English comprehension problems, just like some other Americans and British Pakistanis on pdf.
I used words 'at least' in my sentence. Which does not translate to what you understood.
this ridiculous at least by you:lol: you say At least 35 million that's more logical than your at least 5 million means 30 million and that's impossible that how many new technologies incorporated in Block-3;):enjoy:

Add bells and whistles on JF-17 and market it for $60 million. Habibis will fall for it. They like overpriced nonsense gimmicks.

Do you guys really think F-16s and F-15 worth 100 million a piece. Uncle Sam on average charge 4x to 8x the actual production cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom