What's new

Congratulations Mission Acomplished JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is rare for us as a nation to humbly stand and be happy at our success. not chest-thumping, not bragging just taken it all in and having a simple smile on our faces.

Our competition is comparing our pride and joy JF-17 with the first world's premier aircraft Rafael.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.

meray azizz hum watno, we have a very small but real success mashallah :bounce:

This is what success feels like :pakistan::bounce::china:

KV

Last edited:
whats the radar cross section of Rafael and JF17

It is rare for us as a nation to humbly stand and be happy at our success. not chest-thumping, not bragging just taken it all in and having a simple smile on our faces.

Our competition is comparing our pride and joy JF-17 with the first world's premier aircraft Rafael.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.

meray azizz hum watno, we have a very small but real success mashallah :bounce:

This is what success feels like :pakistan::bounce::china:
KV
not you tube video and its fake expert again, and there is a thread JF-17 block-3 running here on PDF
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-block-3-updates-news-discussion.594030/

whats the radar cross section of Rafael and JF17

NewRafael https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-RCS-of-Su-35-and-Rafale
5~6 m

Jf-17
5~7 m

kv

not you tube video and its fake expert again, and there is a thread JF-17 block-3 running here on PDF
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-block-3-updates-news-discussion.594030/

its an Indian expert that is scared of the JF-17 so much that she is took time out to research and find details about the JF-17 to compare it to the Rafael. We have won friend, small victory but a victory none the less :pakistan:

kv

its an Indian expert that is scared of the JF-17 so much that she is took time out to research and find details about JF-17 to the Rafael. We have won friend, small victory but a victory none the less :pakistan:
I don't take youtube clips seriously but RAFALE still threat to Pakistan security and block-3 will not match the capabilities of RAFALE
and your price tag for blcok-3 is also wrong block-3 will have the price tag of 35-40 million $$$
Block-1 have a price tag of 15 million $$$
Block-2 have price tag of 25 million $$$

I don't take youtube clips seriously but RAFALE still threat to Pakistan security and block-3 will not match the capabilities of RAFALE
and your price tag for blcok-3 is also wrong block-3 will have the price tag of 35-40 million $$$
Block-1 have a price tag of 15 million $$$
Block-2 have price tag of 25 million $$$

i see your point of view :pakistan:

KV

i see your point of view :pakistan:

KV
you're new to this forum bro, first you need to research the whole topic then post any thread or post RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM OUR BLOCK-3 JF-17, its one of the best fighter jet in the world no doubt, and categories of those fighter jets are also different, JF-17 sits in light weight category whereas RAFALE stand in Medium weight category, it can carry more advance avionics/AESA/weapon payloads, better ECM/EW system then our JF-17 block-3

lol. Block III is comparable to F-16 Block 52+, but not Rafale, sorry. There's a large difference between the jets.

Using youtube videos, or whatsapp isn't a good source of information.

Never underestimate the enemy bro

I am not, Its a possibility that if Rafale is used in a conflict than it can be taken down by PAF using either JF or F-16's , Rafale like any other fighter is not invincible and can be shot down, but the way Indians are worshiping it , it would be humiliating for them if we shoot down a Rafale with our Poor , cheap , 4 Generation JF ..

I am not, Its a possibility that if Rafale is used in a conflict than it can be taken down by PAF using either JF or F-16's , Rafale like any other fighter is not invincible and can be shot down, but the way Indians are worshiping it , it would be humiliating for them if we shoot down a Rafale with our Poor , cheap , 4 Generation JF ..
First they (IAF) takes years to develop tactics using RAFALE, and i thinks, their RAFALES are more intended for China rather than Pakistan, If they place 1 squadron of RAFALE near the Pakistani border 16-18 jet and another near the Chinese border so RAFALE will become useless for them, just my 2 cent bro:angel:

lol. Block III is comparable to F-16 Block 52+, but not Rafale, sorry. There's a large difference between the jets.

Using youtube videos, or whatsapp isn't a good source of information.
i would like to say slightly better than Block-52+, in terms of avionics+AESA+weapons (PL-15)

Logic goes

Mirage III < Mirage 2000
Mirage V < Mirage 2000

Rafale is supposed to be a more technically advance Jet vs Mirage 2000
Rafale is supposed to complete more closely or better with F16 advanced variants or is better

These are the technological barriers and the gap which is emerging
Yes Pakistan is producing the JF17

a) JF17 Block I
b) JF17 Block II / Block IIB
c) JF17 Block III (Under development)

However logic states that the Jets (JF17) will be Technically Closer to Mirage 2000 or F16 C/D when it is at Block III level or may be slightly better if a new Upgrade comes for the Avionics Suite for JF17 in Block III

Pakistan is at a better situation compared to 1980
Pakistan is at better situation compared to 1999
Pakistan is at better situation compared to 2005

We have improved and grown 100% however there is more which is needed to be done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom