What's new

Congratulations Mission Acomplished JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be better or might not time will tell.
Like I've said before " the pilot makeath the plane. Not the other way around"

I am thinking if PAF manage to Shoot down the Holy might eternal Rafale in any future Conflict , than what will happen to all those Poor Bharti's ? I see no other option but to commit Collective Suicide
you're new to this forum bro, first you need to research the whole topic then post any thread or post RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM OUR BLOCK-3 JF-17, its one of the best fighter jet in the world no doubt, and categories of those fighter jets are also different, JF-17 sits in light weight category whereas RAFALE stand in Medium weight category, it can carry more advance avionics/AESA/weapon payloads, better ECM/EW system then our JF-17 block-3

JF17 wasn't designed to counter the Rafale, JF17 was designed over a decade go to counter the SU30s. No doubt PAF is looking for an aircraft to counter the Rafale jets and it is being protyped or tested right at this moment in time.

you're new to this forum bro, first you need to research the whole topic then post any thread or post RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM OUR BLOCK-3 JF-17, its one of the best fighter jet in the world no doubt, and categories of those fighter jets are also different, JF-17 sits in light weight category whereas RAFALE stand in Medium weight category, it can carry more advance avionics/AESA/weapon payloads, better ECM/EW system then our JF-17 block-3

I completely agree with you :cheers:, I am writing to clarify my intent :coffee:

1) We have a psychological victory over the Indians right now with JF-17. Psychological warfare is a dimension of modern war.

Rationale: I do not agree with the content/premise of the youtube posts but the fact that a lot of ordinary Indians are making videos about the JF-17 and comparing it to medium aircraft like Rafael and heavy aircraft like su-30 means that their national psyche is confused and afraid. They cannot understand how their invisible airforce was bested by this bhooka naaga mulk. This, in my opinion, will affect their pilot's decisions in combat as in the back of their mind there would be a fear of a combat-proven platform fighting against them. Hopefully, this will lead to mistakes and kills for the PAF

2) It will be far more expensive now for the Indians to attack they would need more aircraft to attack and defend as their original capabilities assessment was flawed.

Rationale: JF-17 is not superior or inferior to any aircraft rather it is a light combat multirole aircraft that we have in numbers and make our selves. This is playing havoc for Indian planners because it's cheaper for us to train and deploy. When planes are compared in one on one combat the results are in favor of the heavier aircraft but if its a 3 X 3 the advantage the heavy enjoys of more ordinance is reduced. hence if we field more capable platforms the tier edge is reduced. Moreover, we have a robust AWACS and EW suite which acting as a force multiplier will further complicate aggressive planning. With SD-10 and PL-15 the strategic depth advantage that India enjoys will be reduced as we will see them earlier and shoot with our A2A ordinance which can connect to our AWACS platforms with data links to exploit their longer ranges.

3)The flaws of the Frankenstein monster SU-30 MKI were for all to see. Indian defense experts admit that their heavy aircraft are not capable of taking on Pakistan let alone China. Hence the Rafael buy. Abhjit Iyer Mitra (Indian right-wing defense analyst) came up with this assessment in his interview. I will put this up here, again psychological victory

I hope this clears the air

KV :pakistan:

Last edited:
I completely agree with you, I am writing to clarify my intent

1) We have a psychological victory over the Indians right now with JF-17. Psychological warfare is a dimension of modern war.

Rationale: I do not agree with the content/premise of the youtube posts but the fact that a lot of ordinary Indians are making videos about the JF-17 and comparing it to medium aircraft like Rafael and heavy aircraft like su-30 means that their national psyche is confused and afraid. They cannot understand how their invisible airforce was bested by this bhooka naaga mulk. This, in my opinion, will affect their pilot's decisions in combat as in the back of their mind there would be a fear of a combat-proven platform fighting against them. Hopefully, this will lead to mistakes and kills for the PAF

2) It will be far more expensive now for the Indians to attack they would need more aircraft to attack and defend as their original capabilities assessment was flawed.

Rationale: JF-17 is not superior or inferior to any aircraft rather it is a light combat multirole aircraft that we have in numbers and make our selves. This is playing havoc for Indian planners because it's cheaper for us to train and deploy. we have a robust AWACS and EW suite which acting as a force multiplier will further complicate aggressive planning. With SD-10 and PL-15 the strategic depth advantage that India enjoys will be reduced as we will see them earlier and shoot with our A2A ordinance which can connect to our AWACS platforms with data links to exploit their longer ranges.

3)The flaws of the Frankenstein monster SU-30 MKI were for all to see. Indian defense experts admit that their heavy aircraft are not capable of taking on Pakistan let alone China. Hence the Rafael buy. Abhjit Iyer Mitra (Indian right-wing defence analyst) came up with this assessment in his interview. I will put this up here, again psychological victory

I hope this clears the air up

KV :pakistan:
May be their public are fool by their military and govt but their military are fully aware of capabilities of JF-17 Block-3 progress but you know why and how we defeat IAF on 27 FEB 2019 because we develop a tactic for JF-17 through various joint exercises with China ( PakShaaeen) where we put our JF-17 against Chinese Su-30MKK and J-11B that's why we defeat IAF on FEB-27 and we we had have an advantages over IAF that we have better BVR (beyond visual range air to air missiles) AMRAAM/SD-10 both in term of range and technology as compare to IAF but don't underestimate enemy they are working on these deficiency and arming their MKI with I-derby/long range K-77 BVR

It is rare for us as a nation to humbly stand and be happy at our success. not chest-thumping, not bragging just taken it all in and having a simple smile on our faces.

Our competition is comparing our pride and joy JF-17 with the first world's premier aircraft Rafael.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.

meray azizz hum watno, we have a very small but real success mashallah :bounce:

This is what success feels like :pakistan::bounce::china:

KV
haha bro this is all false stats and flight characteristics shows in the video about Block-3! just read my comment on that video ok, my account name is Blackbird 2000, iss bachi ko mainy pehle b JF17 vs Tejas wali video main daraya tha....read it as well.

haha bro this is all false stats and flight characteristics shows in the video about Block-3! just read my comment on that video ok, my account name is Blackbird 2000, iss bachi ko mainy pehle b JF17 vs Tejas wali video main daraya tha....read it as well.
Indeed she has made several mistakes but she forgets no matter what it's the tactics pilot skill situational awareness and ability to lock and shoot first. India has a habit of doing comparisons that avoid vital factors. If pakistan airforce is so bad then come. Simple

Behter ho gay, kay yeh OP video waali bibi ghar baith ker "aaloo baengan" pakaaye.:lol:

It is rare for us as a nation to humbly stand and be happy at our success. not chest-thumping, not bragging just taken it all in and having a simple smile on our faces.

Our competition is comparing our pride and joy JF-17 with the first world's premier aircraft Rafael.

According to them the 2 JF-17 thunder, created by a third world country for US$ 25 million can successfully take on a 80~90 million Rafel.

meray azizz hum watno, we have a very small but real success mashallah :bounce:

This is what success feels like :pakistan::bounce::china:

KV

I don't see the need to be all ga ga over a random youtuber making a video. If she is saying anything positive about JF-17 that only means she is trying to appease the Pakistani audience.

My question is, what is making you post a thread with this video as a new member. If not to promote it?

I don't see the need to be all ga ga over a random youtuber making a video. If she is saying anything positive about JF-17 that only means she is trying to appease the Pakistani audience.

My question is, what is making you post a thread with this video as a new member. If not to promote it?

as I said in my reply

We have a psychological victory over the Indians right now with JF-17. Psychological warfare is a dimension of modern war.

As I said her
completely agree with you :cheers:, I am writing to clarify my intent :coffee:

Rationale: JF-17 is not superior or inferior to any aircraft rather it is a light combat multirole aircraft that we have in numbers and make our selves. This is playing havoc for Indian planners because it's cheaper for us to train and deploy. When planes are compared in one on one combat the results are in favor of the heavier aircraft but if its a 3 X 3 the advantage the heavy enjoys of more ordinance is reduced. hence if we field more capable platforms the tier edge is reduced. Moreover, we have a robust AWACS and EW suite which acting as a force multiplier will further complicate aggressive planning. With SD-10 and PL-15 the strategic depth advantage that India enjoys will be reduced as we will see them earlier and shoot with our A2A ordinance which can connect to our AWACS platforms with data links to exploit their longer ranges.

3)The flaws of the Frankenstein monster SU-30 MKI were for all to see. Indian defense experts admit that their heavy aircraft are not capable of taking on Pakistan let alone China. Hence the Rafael buy. Abhjit Iyer Mitra (Indian right-wing defense analyst) came up with this assessment in his interview. I will put this up here, again psychological victory

I hope this clears the air

KV :pakistan:[/QUOTE]

Not way way ahead

Not way way ahead
in the term of technologies yes RAFALE is way way ahead from our block-3 we don't know what kind of EW/ECM/ESM will used by our block-3, weapon to avionics integration/ composite materials to engines RAFLALE is way way ahead of our block-3

JF17 was made to replace F7s. From the very first day, it was designed to be a light fighter aircraft. There is no design change in blk3. It was not designed to counter Rafale and it never can. This fanboy shit is getting ridiculous.
Rafale is a French designed platform, not an Indian shit like Tejas. Decades old mirages are still backbone of our fleet. If French tech is so shitty, Why aren't we retiring them? Cause they are fking good. They are our main nuke carriers.
Never underestimate your enemy. Indians did that and got slapped on 27 Feb. Now they are getting serious, filling every gap that they had left before. Its time for us to be serious.....

lol. Block III is comparable to F-16 Block 52+, but not Rafale, sorry. There's a large difference between the jets.

Using youtube videos, or whatsapp isn't a good source of information.
It is a widely assumed stupid narrative of comparing Block 3 with Block 52 in terms of combat capability, which is wrong, Block 3 crosses the line of Block 52 and comes in the league of UAEAF Block 60.

No offense meant to you brother but i often see people declaring Block 52 and Block 3 in the same league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom