What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Congratulation to VCheng, new title OPINIONATOR and arsalanaslam123, RESEARCHERS

If anyone is missing, let us know!

Mastan Khan OPINIONATOR :tup:

:enjoy::fans:

I don't like decoration celebration but simple is good enough for some of us ! ;)

Congratulation to VCheng, new title OPINIONATOR and arsalanaslam123, RESEARCHERS

If anyone is missing, let us know!

:enjoy::fans:

I don't like decoration celebration but simple is good enough for some of us ! ;)

Well done both of you! I want to be an opinionater too! :D

Congrats fellas.

What does an opinionator do ?

Dude what the heck is an opinionator?

And Yes Congratulations to VCheng (sorry forgot you earlier), I personally discussed you as being worthy of TT, Voices should be heard regardless there is not always Sync that is the reality.

meh, what is an opinionator?

meh, what is an opinionator?

Opnionator is opposite to think tank regardless of what TT says everyone Thumbs up & Thanks where as Opinionator is evil version of TT, JK:P.

Opnionators are men with strong Opinions Suggestions, Case on a broad Defense forum Subjects.

I don't just thumbs up TT's for no reason at all. Was this position exclusively created for Cheng after he had a hissy fit and made that 60 page thread? No offense to you cheng.

I would have loved to see VCheng (and Meengla) as TT. But hey, congrats!

I wanna be an Opinionator too ;). I tend to have pretty strong opinions, if I do say so myself.

The opinionators!!!! Congrats.

I don't just thumbs up TT's for no reason at all. Was this position exclusively created for Cheng after he had a hissy fit and made that 60 page thread? No offense to you cheng.

Please accept it, no need to complain. Kindly show our grateful and appreciations.

(remove this post please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom