What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinionators is not 'below the TT' or anything like that - the PDF management has set it up as a group that will hopefully 'compliment the TT' and in fact provoke some 'friendly competition/debate'.

One other facet of the Opinionator group, different from TT, will be the inclusion of non-Pakistani members demonstrating good quality posts, and especially if willing to contribute to defence.pk OP-ED/Blog pieces that will be hosted on the main defence.pk page and linked to the forum for discussion and comments.

Thank you one and all, including PDF management. :D

CONGRATULATIONS, VCheng on your new honorific! Though I must confess that "Opinionator" somehow does'nt get my fancy. Sounds a wee bit too "Opinionated", imho!

I prefer to consider you as a TT, regardless. As in "Thinking Talker". But more power to your pen, err keyboard, sir. :cheers:

Congratulations Pir Baba, now your officially Pir Baba. Also congrats to Arsalansalam for his promotion.

Vcheng,

I don't know if he is personally offended by 'Opinionator' but its pretty sour title. I always enjoy his posts. Yes truth really hurts.

So its True..

Truth is never hurting this time around.

Congrats fellows..

Special congrats to Mastan and VCheng.

Thank you one and all, including PDF management. :D

No wonder... I always suspected you of being highly opinionated :rofl:

Just kidding man, Congrats on the title that suits you well, because your opinions do matter a lot ! :tup:

Hope to see the unmatched quality of your posts reaching newer levels!

------------------

Congratulations -- Mastan -- always -- respect -- your -- opinions -- Hope -- to -- see -- more -- and -- more -- of -- them -- in -- the -- coming -- days -- :D -- :tup:

Congrts both of you guys. keep it up !:tup:

CONGRATULATIONS also to Mastan Khan on being recognised (at last?) for his contributions to this forum.

My apologies MK, for not having tracked this development earlier and being tardy in acknowledging this fact. You have always held well-considered and clear opinions and have never hesitated to express them. And your inimitable style of drafting your posts is indeed unique. :cheers:

One other facet of the Opinionator group, different from TT, will be the inclusion of non-Pakistani members demonstrating good quality posts, and especially if willing to contribute to defence.pk OP-ED/Blog pieces that will be hosted on the main defence.pk page and linked to the forum for discussion and comments.

What about a few Chinese Opinionators: I would propose Below Freezing and Chinese Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom