What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all three of you for doing an outstanding job as always really happy for you guys.. :)
P.S. btw if you guys have a role/title for a peace maker iam up for the task ;) lolz

Congrats to all three of you for doing an outstanding job as always really happy for you guys.. :)
P.S. btw if you guys have a role/title for a peace maker iam up for the task ;) lolz

ABSOLUTE GENTLEMEN AND NOT SCARED TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE, MY GUT INSTINCT IS THAT ONE IS A SHORT COMMISSION OFFICER WHO FORGED HIS WAY TO SUCCESS AND THE OTHER ONE IS A SON OF SOMEBODY WHO IS READY TO CHALLENGE HIS BELIEFS (BUT BELONGS TO THE ARMED FORCES), ALL SAID AND DONE, BOTH ARE GENTLEMAN AND A CREDIT TO PAKISTAN.

Serious suggestions for alternate titles are welcome, and I emphasize 'serious'.

Also, this group is an opportunity for all members to be recognized for their post quality, and especially if a member wishes to contribute an op-ed or blog piece, which will be peer reviewed, and published on the main defence.pk site.

Serious suggestions for alternate titles are welcome, and I emphasize 'serious'.

Also, this group is an opportunity for all members to be recognized for their post quality, and especially if a member wishes to contribute an op-ed or blog piece, which will be peer reviewed, and published on the main defence.pk site.

Bhai how about title (peace maker) where there is trouble i will be there as usual lolz...

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng for being made OPINIONATOR and arsalanaslam123 being made Researchers and many good wishes to Bilalhaider for completeing 7000 Posts , Thanks Again .

Every one congratulating different people-
So
To whom it may concern- Congratulations all- :D-

It may sound some what gibberish or some what flashy but try this "Veritatis Cupitores" (plural), which means those who seek truth, this is in latin. I thought since this is a special group it should have a special name. Ignore if not found suitable.

It may sound some what gibberish or some what flashy but try this "Veritatis Cupitores" (plural), which means those who seek truth, this is in latin. I thought since this is a special group it should have a special name. Ignore if not found suitable.
I like it actually.

Need more feedback from others, especially the 'Opinionators', and of course the rest of the Mod and Admin team.

I second that!

Such changes twinkle positive vibes about presence of admin, who promotes new Ideas; encourages posters.

Alright Opinionators, need feedback.

I assume the Veritas title is OK with VC, since he is thanking every post supporting that name, but what about MK and the other members, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom