What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPINIONATOR is good because it generalize all persons, who have his own point of view on one and more subject I like it. Otherwise it will difficult to generalize such kind of members.

Congratulations to VCheng, Mastan Khan, Arsalansalam and Tempest II

Greate to see such kind of changes

Added Tempest II to the thread title. I had overlooked his inclusion in the group.

Ahhh congrats ... VCheng i see you have more passion than wheels and photography :p

p.s baqai from pakwheels here :)

Ahhh congrats ... VCheng i see you have more passion than wheels and photography :p

p.s baqai from pakwheels here :)

Just a jack of all trades, master of none! ;)

Seriously though, while I may not be understood by most and vilified by many here on PDF, I am passionate about anything Pakistani.

Welcome to PDF! :D

Thanks ... been here for a while but i mostly keep my thoughts to myself ...... i guess after being married and with kids i have lost the power to argue lol

Thanks ... been here for a while but i mostly keep my thoughts to myself ...... i guess after being married and with kids i have lost the power to argue lol

don't make me scared yaar :cry:

I saw the 130 posts since 2006 and realized already what a honor is to have you comment! :D

Actually I have NO opinions at home after being married for so long myself, so I totally understand your position! :lol:

Ok- so give me the title of "Petro Dollar Wahabi Influenced Sodi"-
I have been called that alot-

sir jee please i am sick from this premium member name i wanna change make new group with name of peace keepers and with green color first two should be spark and me as we are working for peace since many years .i wanna be peace keeper now :taz:

Although i agree with you Imran lolz but don't take my idea away like that doesnt include me not kool at all bro yes but i do like the idea peace keepers and i should also be a part of it its never a one man army always a team ;)

Although i agree with you Imran lolz but don't take take my idea away like that include not kool at all bro yes but i do like the idea peace keepers and i should also be a prat of it its never a one man army always a team ;)

WTH yaar topgun and peace keeper ? are you serious ?:rofl:

top-gun mean killings not peace :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Ok- so give me the title of "Petro Dollar Wahabi Influenced Sodi"-
I have been called that alot-

whats you iqama number ?217........?

WTH yaar topgun and peace keeper ? are you serious ?:rofl:

top-gun mean killings not peace :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

whats you iqama number ?217........?

What a word means and how one acts is a totally diffferent saga and story my dear little bro ... iam one of the only members prob on this site that seeks peace and shows others about it therefore , as stated before in my POST i came up with idea and name Peace Maker and i should be part of the team funny how you seem to think otherwise.

Alright Opinionators, need feedback.

I assume the Veritas title is OK with VC, since he is thanking every post supporting that name, but what about MK and the other members, what do you think?

AM: I answer to many names, and have been called much worse, but I do like "Veritatis Cupitores". :D

(Advocatus Diaboli is okay as well by me.)

AM: I answer to many names, and have been called much worse, but I do like "Veritatis Cupitores". :D

You will sound like this organiztion

(Advocatus Diaboli is okay as well by me.)

I don't like the sound of the second word. According some theories the word Diablo has roots in the Arabic word Iblis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom