What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will sound like this Organiztion

I don't the sound of the second word. According some theories the word Diablo has roots in the Arabic word Iblis

Good Points. I will defer to the consensus opinion here.

(Personally, I would not mind the title "Unanimously Rejected by Think Tank" either! :lol: )

don't make me scared yaar :cry:

Oh don't you worry ... one day will come when you will happily commit suicide by getting married :p If one has to learn anything about dictatorship while being civilian cloths than one shall have to look no further than their wife (wives if one plans to give "getting gang raped intentionally" a new meaning, or enter the phrase in vocabulary if it doesn't exist)

VCheng, I have been fascinated with Airforce since a kid but never could fulfill my dreams because of specs at very early age, spend my childhood playing flightsims and reading up on aircrafts, the passion is still there :) I hope my son ends up in Pakistan Airforce and make me proud :)

VCheng, I have been fascinated with Airforce since a kid but never could fulfill my dreams because of specs at very early age, spend my childhood playing flightsims and reading up on aircrafts, the passion is still there .....

You can always take up PPL (Private Pilot Licence) if you can afford it

VCheng, I have been fascinated with Airforce since a kid but never could fulfill my dreams because of specs at very early age, spend my childhood playing flightsims and reading up on aircrafts, the passion is still there :) I hope my son ends up in Pakistan Airforce and make me proud :)

I grew up around warplanes, and I had the same issue as you, so I understand what you are saying exactly. I hope your son does you proud in many many ways!

Cheng-du Chong, where did you grow up exactly --if i may ask

Of course! Look at my latest portrait after the "change":

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/028/8/f/Flying_Purple_People_Eater_by_Sklavenbrause.png[IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/028/8/f/Flying_Purple_People_Eater_by_Sklavenbrause.png

but you will look cuter like this

0-spyro-pose-1.gif

BTW: If any Mods and Admin think the above few posts are somehow inappropriate, please remember that developing the ability to laugh at one's own self is an important part of growing up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom