What's new

congrats to All 5 more years of Corruption

So PTI win in KP was rigged ?.......or where the rigged ones only the ones you lost?

Prove it that PTI rigged in KPK or else where, where as PML-N rigging in these elections have been proven already.

Though I dislike NS--he is not very bright, has a bad temper, is arrogant and confrontational, and vindictive-- even I think this govt. will perform better than the outgoing PPP one did.
The major source of problem for the new govt. would be to how to 'work' with opposing govts in Sindh, KP, and perhaps even in Baluchistan: Will NS be as large hearted as Zardari was? I certainly hope so but I have my doubts.

Another equally major source of problem could be working with the military: The PPP govt. had effectively ceded the foreign and security issues to the military but NS is very likely to assert his role is the true leader of Pakistan. How far is he going to push back the military?

We have some very interesting times ahead of us. We most certainly do!

Really stupid comment made into a thread. NS has not taken oath for PM yet and nor has N league arrived in assemblies. In the next 5 years, don't expect them to make Pakistan into Germany. But be hopeful that they put us to a peaceful track, which we never saw in our 65 years of history.

I personally expect load shedding to be solved, industries once closed or moved coming back, peace with Taliban, Baluchistan issues solved, end to drone attacks, much much higher FDI, controlling inflation, more schools , hospitals, introduction of health insurance programs, more dams, motorway expansion, metro buses/underground metro, PIA, railways and steel mills from bankruptcy to being profitable etc

Prove it that PTI rigged in KPK or else where, where as PML-N rigging in these elections have been proven already.

How many extra seats do you think you will get in the contested seats where fraud has taken place if the you ask for another election in these disputed constituencies?
From my reckoning only a handful at best ,which will make hardly any difference to the outcome.
I do however think that re-election should be held in constituencies in which irregularities were reported by the candidates and the Presiding Officers at the polling stations.
If we do want to go down the line "free and fair election" then you cant really say KP had free and fair elections as the ANP and its supporters where under the threat of death by the taliban......i dont know what you think but just say it was in punjab where the PTI was under the threat of getting bombed and killed and could not go and campaign, while the PML had a free hand to hold mass rallies and take full of advantage of you not being to hold street campaigns..........would you class that as "free" and "fair"?

Current CM Punjab, appointed by mutual agreement of PPP, PML-n

A2_RYSNTCUAAINnn.jpg

Well to All Pakistani 1st of all a big solid mubarak bad to All of You who voted Nawaz You guys deserve this :D :yahoo: 5 more years of
:undecided: Corruption
:usflag: America As Ally(Dad)
:pissed: No Law
:smart: No development
More Taliban attacks
More Crime
No Light
No Food
High Prices

To be continued

What You guys will get a big Nothing:pakistan::rofl:You will get buses , roads , trains ,
Now You can Use Busses as food , trains and rooms as homes , and imf funds will fill the pockets of nawaz brothers and their party
loans from IMF

Your every point is correct... Look even they went towards IMF....

pretty happy about the performance of NS gov in first 3 months... can't say same about your PTI in KPK

pretty happy about the performance of NS gov in first 3 months...
Congrats. Yeah very good performance.... Advance Congrats!!

First they promised they will end load-shedding within 6 Months. Now they extended the time for 4-6 Years.
Transport fares are increased...
Price of roti is 8 Rupees.. Naan is 10 Rs..
Dollar is increased to 105.
They were ranting to stand on their own foot,, now they went towards IMF for loan......
Bullet train project is well going as promised.... Budget is proved.... funds are allocated and Japan company will complete Bullet train project within 3 years from Karachi to Peshawar. Mashallah!!
Mashallah new alliance with MQM. Noora Got new brother!! Congrats!!
NO difference between PPPP and PMLN.... Mashallah same policies...

Even if you compare PPPP government V PMLN government.....
There is huge inflation in PMLN government.... Poverty... Devalue of rupee.... Sky prices of Basic food and necessities..

Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom