What's new

congrats to All 5 more years of Corruption

result in just 2 hrs? U guys use paper ballot or EVM(ELECTRONIC) ? Even then its too fast.

result in just 2 hrs? U guys use paper ballot or EVM(ELECTRONIC) ? Even then its too fast.

YUp paper ballot Dude :D they counted millions votes in 2 hours i thnk they got Jin of Aladdin who counted vote for our ECB thousands videos on fb on twitter officers at polling station cheating Supporting PML N ( nawaz )
400630_466384916771525_914697520_n.jpg

by 2018 im guessing by the way the pakistani brain works we will be hailing Zardari as a reputable alternative.

And so the cycle continues...

YUp paper ballot Dude :D they counted millions votes in 2 hours i thnk they got Jin of Aladdin who counted vote for our ECB thousands videos on fb on twitter officers at polling station cheating Supporting PML N ( nawaz )
400630_466384916771525_914697520_n.jpg
impossible!
its a full fledged cheating then. Instead of fightng for their respective parties all pakistanis should fight against this high level outright mass cheating. Where is SC and Army?

Congratulations to Mr.Nawaz Sharif. Let he and his team of ministers to re-frame a peace-loving Nation. Good Luck.

impossible!
its a full fledged cheating then. Instead of fightng for their respective parties all pakistanis should fight against this high level outright mass cheating. Where is SC and Army?

what can i say they are protecting so called democrazy for last 5 years and they funny part is ecb got only result of 40 pollng station so far and we already got new prime minister

The Reuters says

Nawaz will have fewer excuse*s for failur*e on key policy issues such as the econom*y and terror*ism.

Horray for Nawaz Sharif. Bad news for minorities. Bad news for common poor Pakistanis.
Chief Justice will get extension for being a good boy and for clearing all cases related to Mr Sharif. My Kiyani will earn cookies from USA for being a democratic COAC. Business as usual in ''Islamic Republic of Pakistan''.

I just hope Nawaz Sharif doesn't go for his adventure of becoming ''Amirul Momoneen'' again.

Horray for Nawaz Sharif. Bad news for minorities. Bad news for common poor Pakistanis.
Chief Justice will get extension for being a good boy and for clearing all cases related to Mr Sharif. My Kiyani will earn cookies from USA for being a democratic COAC. Business as usual in ''Islamic Republic of Pakistan''.

I just hope Nawaz Sharif doesn't go for his adventure of becoming ''Amirul Momoneen'' again.

And what about Mussharraf ?

And what about Mussharraf ?

I think Nawaz Sharif probably wants revenge from Musharaf because he disturbed his plans of becoming a world wide leader LOL. I think they will try to hang or give him life imprisonment. Kiyani either has no guts or is a traitor to his best friend.

thats my message to 5 years of democracy if he screws up this time !!!!!!!

1342761537_dx-suck-it-vip-blog-com-554147589119392_small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom