What's new

congrats to All 5 more years of Corruption

Just wanted to remind you few things 1st of all those who are talking about giving a break to nawaz What he had done in past his party is collection of thugs blackmailers murders fake degree holders How you supose the will bring change ? you will only see even more worst then whats happening now

Coming to KPK yes imran khan is getting a chance to show what his party can do, and if he is in opposition if he wants to do some thing then he have to form a alliance with all other parties and he will be part of muk moka group

This election was the biggest blunder ever , elections were rigged the only thing i am not getting is all the vote which took more then 10 hours to cast it took only 2 to 3 hours to count in whole country and wallah We got a new party as leading winner, is either ecb playing a prank with Pakistanis are they got some Hitech Stuff which is damm fast at counting but when they got so many complains for polling stations why they didnt stopped it

Heart felt condolences guys, I really thought Imru will be winning

Just wanted to remind you few things 1st of all those who are talking about giving a break to nawaz What he had done in past his party is collection of thugs blackmailers murders fake degree holders How you supose the will bring change ? you will only see even more worst then whats happening now

Coming to KPK yes imran khan is getting a chance to show what his party can do, and if he is in opposition if he wants to do some thing then he have to form a alliance with all other parties and he will be part of muk moka group

This election was the biggest blunder ever , elections were rigged the only thing i am not getting is all the vote which took more then 10 hours to cast it took only 2 to 3 hours to count in whole country and wallah We got a new party as leading winner, is either ecb playing a prank with Pakistanis are they got some Hitech Stuff which is damm fast at counting but when they got so many complains for polling stations why they didnt stopped it

result in just 2 hrs? U guys use paper ballot or EVM(ELECTRONIC) ? Even then its too fast.

result in just 2 hrs? U guys use paper ballot or EVM(ELECTRONIC) ? Even then its too fast.

Is this good bad or we can live with it for Pakistanis?

Come on.....give the guy a chance.
My first indicator is going to be how long the loadshedding takes places......if he can bring it down to say 2hrs a day i think that will be a minor success.

That will be your first indicator? Power cuts? Someone has a magic wand you think? That is a long slow process & will see results only in a couple of years(at the least).

Well to All Pakistani 1st of all a big solid mubarak bad to All of You who voted Nawaz You guys deserve this :D :yahoo: 5 more years of
:undecided: Corruption
:usflag: America As Ally(Dad)
:pissed: No Law
:smart: No development
More Taliban attacks
More Crime
No Light
No Food
High Prices

To be continued

What You guys will get a big Nothing:pakistan::rofl:You will get buses , roads , trains ,
Now You can Use Busses as food , trains and rooms as homes , and imf funds will fill the pockets of nawaz brothers and their party
loans from IMF

This exactly what's going to happen plus we are going to see tons & tons of Ministries made just for the sake of corruption.

Old loans are not clear yet & we are going to see more loans.

I have no hope for Pakistan after seeing what happened in Karachi. Why is the rest of the country quiet?

What do you expect from the sleeping people? They are sleeping & they want to continue sleeping.

Is this good bad or we can live with it for Pakistanis?

I will say PML-N winning is bad for Pakistan in every way.

Finally somebody talking sense & i agree with what you have written.

Pakistan is going to go backwards in much faster pace now & PML-N is going to carry on from where PPP left which is to harm Pakistan in every possible way.

PTI will be in opposition and wont let PMLN do any of their thuggery...

This is where kuta Nawaz said last night "pray that we win heavily so that we don't need to form alliance..." kuta use to say the same thing in 90's "I have won by heavy mandate no one can remove me..." & today this kuta wants the same.

That will be your first indicator? Power cuts? Someone has a magic wand you think? That is a long slow process & will see results only in a couple of years(at the least).

Sry ...i should have added that at the end of his 5 year i want the above........i think 5 years ,as you say is enough time to to bring powercuts to a lower level.

This is the sliver lining in the whole thing.
Inshallah KPK will do the best in the next 5 years and PTI will be able to point to it and show their work to the rest of Pakistan.

How do the think the TPI govt in KP will handle the TTP?......KP bears the brunt of most attacks and the people blamed the AP thus making the lack of security one of the factors for the loss.

Finally somebody talking sense & i agree with what you have written.

So PTI win in KP was rigged ?.......or where the rigged ones only the ones you lost?

Pakistan is going to go backwards in much faster pace now & PML-N is going to carry on from where PPP left which is to harm Pakistan in every possible way.

We will find out in 5 years time and if NS has done a bad job i am pretty sure PTI will get in.
The people who support NS want to give him the chance to to serve a full term and see what he does rather then judge him on past 2 to 3 year terms.Once the excuse of not being able to serve a full term and show what his party can do has gone ,his older vote bank will switch to PTI if he does not deliver by the next elections.
In the same 5 year the PTI will get hands on experience of govt affairs and make it stronger and less prone to exaggerated sentiments and demands.

This is where kuta Nawaz said last night "pray that we win heavily so that we don't need to form alliance..." kuta use to say the same thing in 90's "I have won by heavy mandate no one can remove me..." & today this kuta wants the same.

Have some patience........leave NS no excuse for failure at the end of his term.
If he can get a majority without the need to form a coaltion the excuse of "coaltion parties had my hands tied" cannot be used.......Let him serve his full 5 years and the excuse "i didnt get enough time" will also vanish.

PTI have gone from 1 seat to a projected 30+ seats and have gained KP and PTI supporters are disappointed:undecided:......in anyones else book that would be a very good achievement.

Dont call the guy silly names as this always leads onto people insulting IK

Back
Top Bottom