What's new

congrats RISING SUN for touching the 30k mark. :)

thumbThum%20serial%20liker.jpg

On a serious note many people tend to think that I give thanks without reading the post. I read all the posts on which I am giving thanks. Sometimes I read only main points in a long post but still I read the post. Hope that It will clarify some misconceptions here about me.

Honestly I didn't even know when this 30000 thanks came from me, all I know that when I logged in my account today I found everyone was giving thanks to me. It struck me with so much joy that I couldn't believe it that I had done it without knowing it exactly & was laughing continuously on reading every posts with thrill.

When I joined PDF my only aim was to learn from others & counter the allegation leveled agianst India((as per my perception & thinking.) And now I think I have learnt few lessons especially from KRAIT Bhai. And the most important part, When I didn't get tired when I was reading PDF posts since 2007 then how can I get tired in so less time. I have joined PDF hardly 4 to 6 months earlier. Thanks to all those who paid attention to my work. I hope I will increase the no of posts in next few days becuause it's last day of job for me in my company. will have lots of time in this week.

Are you retire or just change company????:what:

Are you retire or just change company????:what:
Was working with Wegilant Net Solutions company, also conducted the tech-fest IIT Bombay just 2 to 5 Jan this month, hectic schedule. I am changing the job but right now i will take 1 week rest. I got the chance to visit all over India within last 4 months due to this company.

Honestly I didn't even know when this 30000 thanks came from me, all I know that when I logged in my account today I found everyone was giving thanks to me. It struck me with so much joy that I couldn't believe it that I had done it without knowing it exactly & was laughing continuously on reading every posts with thrill.

Glad I could bring a smile on your face. :)

Back
Top Bottom