What's new

congrats RISING SUN for touching the 30k mark. :)

citaro_30000_715x240.jpg

Congrats Rising Sun.

No other member has given so much thanks, its a record.

itny thanks de ker bechara thak gya ho ga yaar :)
When I joined PDF my only aim was to learn from others & counter the allegation leveled agianst India((as per my perception & thinking.) And now I think I have learnt few lessons especially from KRAIT Bhai. And the most important part, When I didn't get tired when I was reading PDF posts since 2007 then how can I get tired in so less time. I have joined PDF hardly 4 to 6 months earlier. Thanks to all those who paid attention to my work. I hope I will increase the no of posts in next few days becuause it's last day of job for me in my company. will have lots of time in this week.

When I joined PDF my only aim was to learn from others & counter the allegation leveled agianst India((as per my perception & thinking.) And now I think I have learnt few lessons especially from KRAIT Bhai. And the most important part, When I didn't get tired when I was reading PDF posts since 2007 then how can I get tired in so less time. I have joined PDF hardly 4 to 6 months earlier. Thanks to all those who paid attention to my work. I hope I will increase the no of posts in next few days becuause it's last day of job for me in my company. will have lots of time in this week.

Its the first post.....i am reading from rising sun.....

Back
Top Bottom